Chapter 54

In the past few days in the hospital, Jiang Nuan changed his ways to supplement Xu Yan's body, such as braised pig's trotters, angelica wolfberry chicken soup, crucian carp soup, beef noodles and other high-protein foods.

    In addition, Jiang Nuan also took out fruits from the space to supplement him with vitamins.

    The fruits in her space are of very good quality, and she eats a lot of them every day. She purchases all the fruits at home at her request. Everyone in the family wonders why the fruits she buys are so good. Of course, she can’t tell the truth. I was fooled by her sloppy eyes.

    She eats fruit every day, and she has naturally noticed the beauty of the fruit in the space. For example, her skin has become more and more moist, like curdled fat, and as smooth and tender as a freshly peeled egg. Compared with the rough skin she had when she was young, it can be said to be very different, and she has finally returned to the skin condition before she wore the book. The beauty effect of the high-quality fruits in the space is more effective than any lady's skin care products! And her physical fitness has also improved a lot.

    Even my aunt lamented that her skin had turned white a lot after eating it for a period of time, and her complexion was rosy and shiny. She was teased by her old friends whether she was planning to have a third child. Look at her nourished appearance.

    Moreover, Li Yuanyuan's sister-in-law's symptoms of morning sickness were so severe that they were relieved a lot after eating the fruit in Space.

    What does this prove? Prove that space fruit is awesome! Forever God!

    Although the fruit in her space has many effects and she can never finish eating it, she has a business now, and she doesn't plan to sell the fruit in the space, as long as she enjoys this golden finger beautifully with her family and friends.

    Since Jiang Nuan supplemented Xu Yan from all aspects, and all approaches were taken together, and Xu Yan's physique was already strong, his complexion improved visibly with the naked eye.

    It’s only been a few days, maybe only 3 days. When the doctor came for the examination, they all lamented that Xu Yan’s resilience was too strong. The wounds on his calf and back had scabbed over. With rehabilitation training on the back of the fractured arm, it probably wouldn’t take two months. Can grow well.

    And even the stitches on his head can be removed tomorrow afternoon, and he can be discharged from the hospital after the stitches are removed.

    Jiang Nuan was so excited that she could finally be discharged from the hospital. She was originally a playful and free-spirited person. In order to take care of Xu Yan these days, she obediently stayed in the hospital with him, went to the black market to buy vegetables every day, and She had to be accompanied by Zhang Feng. She wanted to go out to other places alone, but he forbade her on the grounds of chaos outside.

    Although Jiang Nuan complained about his strict management, he still enjoyed it in his heart.

    In fact, she also has fun in the hospital to relieve boredom. She is now familiar with the nurses in the hospital. She has a sweet mouth and a foreign style. The nurses love to chat with her during their breaks. In just 3 days, she looked With a melon face, he heard all the gossip between doctors and nurses in the hospital.

    It has to be said that there are countless topics that women can talk about, and she gets carried away with it, so she naturally ignores a certain man.

    Of course a certain man is unhappy. In order to let her focus on him, a certain man took the initiative to ask her to help him to the bathroom to help him take a shower and wipe his body last night. After wiping, the gunfire was wiped out.