Chapter 24

Without going to work the next day, Jiang Nuan was making clothes in the dormitory. Before, her grandfather sent her a small piece of light blue floral fabric. She took advantage of the free time to make herself a nice dress.

    Harmful! Now she doesn't have a few good-looking clothes in her suitcase, and the ones in the space are too fashion-forward. She doesn't dare to wear them out in the village. She loves beauty very much. little fairy.

    For this floral dress, she plans to make the collar into a doll collar, and the sleeves into the popular puff sleeves of later generations.

    Jiang Nuan was fascinated by what she was doing, Su Xiaoyue ran back out of breath at this time, still crying and grimacing, and said with a flat mouth: "Now many people in the village go to the village party secretary to give gifts, I just came back and met Zhang Jijun was about to go out, he saw me He eagerly asked me to borrow money, but I didn't want to, so he glared at me fiercely, and when he walked out, he hit my shoulder heavily! It really pissed me off!" After that, she rubbed He rubbed his sore shoulder.

    Li Hongying took a breath and frowned: "Hey, how can he be so crazy this time, and he still borrows money! Could it be that he has taken all the money to buy gifts now? It's not long since he sent the money this year. I'm stunned! Don't borrow it! And you have to keep your finances with you! Just in case!"

    Everyone looked at each other and nodded.

    "Hey, Brother Chen, what are you doing?" Su Xiaoyue was standing at the door when she saw Chen Bin walking over with a frown, as if she was in a hurry, she asked quickly.

    When Jiang Nuan heard the words, they put down what they were holding, and quickly got up and walked to the door.

    "It's not about recommending going to college. Except for me, the other three in our dormitory are desperately buying things recently, and they rushed to give gifts." Chen Bin lowered his voice and continued: "I heard that they will give educated youth a place this time, then The three seem to be more energetic, and they have to buy them when they have emptied their family. Zhao Xiangqian and Wang Ping have a good family, and they bought a lot of gifts. As for Zhang Jijun and Hongying, as you know, his family is very hard. I have to ask him to get the subsidy, sigh, he has been asking me to borrow money for the past few days, and I can't do anything about being pestered, so I lent him some money."

    Hearing this, Jiang Nuan said, "Brother Chen, have you persuaded him to continue like this? There is no letter saying that there is a quota for the educated youth. If there is no place, then everything will be in vain. Besides? This matter is not decided by the village party secretary alone!"

    Chen Bin sighed and said: "I persuade, why didn't I persuade, I'm about to say something, Jijun, he seems to be very aggressive recently, and he feels like a different person. Same, I don't know why I've become so bewildered recently... Eh, you have to be careful, don't borrow it, if you really can't be bothered, just borrow a little bit, I think this time, he needs 90% of the money It's a waste." After saying that, he shook his head helplessly.

    ...

    At night, a group of people were sitting at the dinner table to eat. Jiang Nuan saw that Zhang Jijun seemed to be staring at Zhao Xiangqian and Wang Ping all the time. Zhao Xiangqian and the others were eating on their own as if they didn't feel it. Everyone else felt the suffocating atmosphere. Xuan Di ate in silence, this meal was really boring.

    ...

    Just before falling asleep, the girls' dormitory heard the sound of a stool hitting the floor and a quarrel outside. Everyone in the girls' dormitory quickly got up and walked over with their shoes on.