Chapter 65

It has been more than a month since the college entrance examination ended, and the admission notice was issued in the past few days. The college entrance examination candidates are all anxiously waiting at home.

    Jiang Nuan's mentality is not bad, she is a little nervous, but her family is a thousand times more nervous than their candidates.

    The Shen family who came to the Xu family to chat, chatted about which of the neighbors' elders had received the notice yesterday, and which family had sent invitations to the school entrance banquet...

    They chatted and fell silent collectively, with solemn faces.

    None of the four college entrance examination candidates in their family received it. Although they have confidence in the candidates at home, they can't rush for such an important matter, just like ants on a hot pot.

    Shen Jiawei was in a good mood, and he said in a relaxed tone: "My family, the admission notices only started sending out yesterday, and some schools will be slower, so please wait patiently, and soon you will see four admission notices." Even the kid from the neighbor's house has been admitted to university. He studied better than that kid since he was a child, and he answered the exam questions very well. He appointed him to do it!

    Shen Jiawei's words made the tense atmosphere in the room a little easier.

    At this time, a crisp bicycle bell rang outside the gate, from far to near, everyone's ears were pricked up, and the sound disappeared immediately. Everyone looked at each other, and Mr. Xu said: "Could it be that the notice is coming?

    " He stood up and walked towards the door, his movements were surprisingly fast.

    Before reaching the door, there was already a knock on the door, and Grandpa Shen and Mr. Xu immediately opened the double door one by one.

    A touch of green came into view, and it was the postman brother. He was stunned when he saw so many people in the room, but he thought that these days are the period when colleges and universities issue admission letters, and the families of other candidates are anxiously waiting. , instantly clear.

    He grinned and said: "Comrade Jiang Nuan is here, the admission letter is here."

    "Yes!" Everyone responded enthusiastically in unison.

    Jiang Nuan was pulled to the front by her family, she smiled and said, "I am Jiang Nuan."

    The elder brother of the courier handed over the notice, he smiled and congratulated, and then he asked suspiciously: "I just knocked on the door next door, but no one answered, so I should not be at home? They can help when they come back Let me know, I will deliver it tomorrow."

    Grandpa Shen explained: "We are from the family next door." Then he asked nervously, "Do you have any notices from Shen Jiawei and Shen Jiaming?"

    Everyone felt happy for Jiang Nuan He picked it up again in an instant, quickly held his breath, and looked expectantly at the postman brother.

    The postman brother lived up to expectations and nodded, "Yes, yes, yes! Both of them! Congratulations!"

    After thanking the postman brother, they saw Zhao Lili's family rushing from not far away. It was a cold day, a family of three I don't know whether it was cold or excited, and her face was flushed. Zhao Lili ran and shouted: "I passed the exam! I passed the exam! Sister-in-law! Grandpa! Family members! I'm going to college!"

    All four of them passed the exam. superior! The family members laughed from ear to ear.

    After entering the room, everyone was still immersed in the great joyful surprise, and looked at the four admission notices spread out on the table like a dream, just as Shen Jiawei said just now.