Chapter 34

"Nuan Nuan, I haven't seen you for a day, you've come back to your soul! What's the matter, did something good happen? Look at your spring heart, share it with your sisters!" Li Yuanyuan looked at Jiang Nuan with a smirk .

    Li Yuanyuan noticed Jiang Nuan's change as soon as she got to work. Last week, such a laughing and fussy person became quiet and sad, looking out of her mind, and more importantly, eating as a foodie was unexpectedly difficult for her. Not attractive anymore!

    Look at today, the corners of his mouth were raised for a long time and he didn't let it go! And all the food in the lunch box was wiped out by her!

    Li Yuanyuan: ...that is to say, I am really curious!

    Zhuang Yan also looked at Jiang Nuan curiously.

    Jiang Nuan found it funny when he saw the two of them leaning on the table and holding their cheeks, looking curious about the baby.

    She also endured the anger of the crowd, blinked her watery almond eyes, and said quietly: "Well... I'm dating!"

    "Ah? What?!"

    Li Yuanyuan and Zhuang Yan raised their heads in shock The volume was a bit harsh, Jiang Nuan hurriedly hissed, telling them to be calm.

    The two of them hurriedly covered their gaping mouths.

    The sharp voice made the people who were eating at the table not far away frowned.

    "Extremely vulgar!" He Wenjie glanced at them and said in disgust.

    Her gaze stayed on Jiang Nuan's white, tender and moist side face for a moment, her eyes downcast to hide her jealousy and resentment.

    Last week, she wanted to go home with Yan Wenyu after get off work. After get off work, she went to the finance department to look for him. When she was told that he had just left, she hurried out to see if she could catch up.

    As soon as she left the office building, she saw Yan Wenyu's figure not far away. She was about to call him and tell him to wait for her, but the words were stuck in her throat, and they were stuck in her throat.

    Her eyes were reddened by the scene in front of her, she stared at Yan Wen and Jiang Nuan's tightly holding hands, and then heard him confess his love to Jiang Nuan, his handsome face flushed, and he stammered, like this She was so young that she had never seen it before, and she hated it to death!

    There was bitterness in her mouth. Although Brother Wen Yu was rejected, she did not breathe a sigh of relief, but instead held a grudge against Jiang Nuan.

    If she didn't have the coquettish look of a vixen, Brother Wen and Brother wouldn't be seduced by her! This bitch knows how to put on a show! Such a woman will be reaped sooner or later!

    She and Yan Wenyu are neighbors, and they are childhood sweethearts. He is tall and handsome, and was liked by many girls when he was in school. Fortunately, he turned a blind eye to those girls' overtures. She always thought that he had her in his heart, otherwise why Will look down on other women! She has identified him since she was a child, and she knows that she will marry him sooner or later!

    Now he is only temporarily fascinated by other women, he will definitely know how good she is!

    Wen Yuge is hers! No one can take it away!

    She gradually showed a paranoid and crazy smile.

    ...

    Xie Ling echoed: "That's right, as for making such a fuss, like a street woman!" She ate as much as a pig, and the whole group had a hippie smile. She had long disliked them.