Chapter 76

After class on Friday, it was already 5 o'clock in the afternoon, Jiang Nuan was overjoyed, and when she got home, she would meet a man she was thinking of.

    Li Jia and the others wanted to have dinner, Jiang Nuan didn't want to eat at school, so she went back to the dormitory to pack things first, she put all the daily necessities in the cabinet and locked it, the suitcase was also locked, the bed was folded, and the curtains were drawn down. Put on your small purse and prepare to leave.

    Before leaving the dormitory, Jiang Nuan was startled when she saw Li Jia open the door with a bang.

    I saw Li Jia with one hand on his waist, one finger pointing out the door, and said out of breath, "Nuan Nuan, you...your husband is downstairs."

    Jiang Nuan blinked her eyes and was stunned. Xu Yan came to pick her up?

    With a thought in her heart, she walked out quickly, her eyes filled with light, and as soon as she stepped out of the dormitory door, she saw several people in the dormitory lying on the railing and looking down, not knowing what was happening.

    She was not interested and kept walking downstairs.

    Xu Yan was standing downstairs under the big bare tree, standing upright, with a cold expression, as if he should keep strangers away.

    When Jiang Nuan walked downstairs, he looked straight at her, his cold face melted instantly, and his eyes full of tenderness bumped into hers.

    The smile on Jiang Nuan's lips gradually widened, and she ran in front of Xu Yan. If it wasn't for the public, she would have thrown herself into his arms.

    She smiled like a flower, and considering that there were many people around, she didn't dare to say anything too bold, so she just said softly: "Brother, why are you here? How long have you been waiting?"

    Xu Yan smiled, and let go of the hand he just raised When he came down, he rubbed his fingers, looked down at her delicate face and said softly: "I just came here to pick you up." The

    two stood under the tree and chatted for a while before leaving.

    Little did they know that as long as they raised their heads, they could see not only Jiang Nuan's dormitory, but also female students from other dormitories in the dormitory building sticking their heads out, lying on the railing and looking at them with gossip faces.

    Li Jia looked at the well-matched backs of the two who were gradually walking away, and couldn't help but sigh: "You are so talented and beautiful, so eye-catching, and a hundred times more beautiful than the campus scenery, don't you think so? By the way, you don't know. I just arrived at the dormitory after school started, wasn’t I the first one to arrive, I was making the bed, and after a while, Nuan Nuan and her husband came, and Nuan Nuan’s husband did everything from making the bed to cleaning, and her husband didn’t do any work If you're willing to let her do it, just let Nuan Nuan sit and rest, I'm so envious!"

    Wang Ping and Yang Yu, who were lying on the railing, smiled bitterly and nodded: "Yes, it's really enviable."

    Huang Junyi also Envious, she also misses her partner who is far away in the country.

    Zhang Yue pouted hard, snorted, and complained in her heart: I'm so lazy, I don't do any work, so who doesn't have a partner, right? Her partner is about to come to work in Beijing, and she will ask her partner to pick her up at that time, and she will make these people jealous and jealous of her!

    The eyes of many women in the dormitory looking at Jiang Nuan are envious, and the eyes of the male students who met Jiang Nuan on the road looking at the man beside Jiang Nuan are inferior.