Chapter 25

After arriving in the mountains, the weather was gloomy and depressing. The weather has been like this recently. There have been several spring rains one after another a few days ago. At this time, there are a lot of wild vegetables on the mountain to pick.

    Jiang Nuan has collected a lot of wild fungus and shepherd's purse. Wild fungus is a mountain product, with high nutritional value and crisp taste. It can be made into a hot and sour salad. Shepherd's purse has high edible value, rich nutritional value and fresh taste. She I especially like to use shepherd's purse to make dumplings, it's delicious! Just thinking about it makes me greedy, she will make these two delicacies tonight!

    After they went up the mountain, they gathered wild vegetables for a while, and then dispersed to hunt. Li Hongying took Jiang Nuan along and walked deeper into the mountain.

    "That...there's a pheasant!" Li Hongying said excitedly, tugging at Jiang Nuan's sleeve.

    Jiang Nuan saw a pheasant with beige top, black-brown markings on its body, and a pale black bill flapping its arms not far away, nodded excitedly, and whispered, "We surround it alone!" The

    two of them carefully cushioned He got up on his toes and slowly approached the pheasant that was still waiting leisurely.

    Just when Jiang Nuan was about to reach out to catch the pheasant, Li Hongying suddenly heard a deafening scream. The pheasant was frightened and clucked desperately, and fled from Jiang Nuan's men.

    Jiang Nuan was taken aback by Li Hongying's scream, she quickly raised her head to look at Li Hongying, and wanted to ask what was going on with the scream, she almost caught it!

    But when he raised his head, Jiang Nuan was frightened by Li Hongying's expression. Li Hongying's lips were trembling, as if she was desperately trying to speak, but nothing came out. There was no blood on her face, and Jiang Nuan was startled and worried. : "Sister Hongying, what's the matter with you? Are you feeling uncomfortable?"

    I saw Li Hongying rushing in front of her and running forward, pulling her wrist, Jiang Nuan was still confused, is there a beast behind her?

    Jiang Nuan couldn't hold back her curiosity, and glanced back, just at this glance, her heart was pounding, her scalp was numb, and her whole body was shivering, then... Isn't that Jiang Xiuxia!

    Jiang Xiuxia's hair was messy and her body was as thin as firewood. She was much thinner than when she left. Now only a layer of skin was covering her bones. The most frightening thing was that she was holding a bloody knife in her hand. , The clothes and face were covered with blood, and the blood had solidified into black and red, sticking tightly to her body.

    Her eyes were as big as copper bells, and she stared at Jiang Nuan faintly. When she saw Jiang Nuan being dragged by Li Hongying, her face gradually turned hideous, and she immediately chased after him.

    Jiang Nuan's heart was so frightened that she shrank all of a sudden, as if a cold snake had climbed up her back. She held her breath and just wanted to run!

    Jiang Xiuxia is crazy! Crazy people have no sense! The Zhuang Mountain Forest is very large, Li Hongying and Jiang Nuan want

    to run out, so they may be able to move in to rescue the soldiers, the number of people is great!

    But on the other side of the exit, Jiang Nuan saw Zhang Jijun running from there with stern eyes, and even took a hemp rope!

    Li Hongying and Jiang Nuan saw that their hearts suddenly fell into the ice cellar, they looked at each other in panic, and they could only escape deeper into the forest.