Chapter 44

Xu Yan's gaze was too strong, Jiang Nuan suddenly felt a ray of gaze burning on her back behind her, she turned her head with a jolt, and saw the man standing straight at the door of the hotel at a glance.

    The two looked at each other, and Jiang Nuan saw his face so heavy that he could squeeze out black water, like a rakshasa with a cold face, how could he not know what someone was thinking at the moment.

    She hurriedly talked to Lin Ping, then walked out quickly, raised a smiling face and called him: "Brother Xu Yan." Xu Yan

    responded with a calm "hmm", and cast a cold glance at the young man in the seat.

    A certain person was upset, Jiang Nuan looked at his face, tugged at his clothes, pulled him aside, and explained: "I helped him once when I went to the countryside, but today I got into some trouble, and he happened to Help me."

    She stretched out her hand and quickly scratched his palm, and added in a low voice: "If you're not familiar, don't be jealous."

    She has seen someone's jealousy before, it's very sour!

    As soon as Xu Yan heard that she was in trouble, he immediately frowned, and said nervously: "Are you okay?"

    Jiang Nuanyan simply said in shock: "Okay, I met my sister Jiang Qing today, but it's okay Seeing

    that Xu Yan was still looking at her nervously, she felt warm in her heart, she tugged at the hem of his clothes to let him in, Lin Ping was still inside.

    Jiang Nuan sat back in her seat, Xu Yanluo sat beside her, she introduced to Lin Ping: "Comrade Lin, this is my partner, Xu Yan."

    Lin Ping was stunned, is this her partner? Looking at the man in military uniform, imposing and indifferent, and looking at Jiang Nuan, who is beside the man, the pretty and charming Jiang Nuan, the two of them stood together and made a good match, and an unknown sourness appeared in his heart.

    Xu Yan looked at Lin Ping's eyes staring at Jiang Nuan, the eyes were obvious, Xu Yan blocked it without a trace, and greeted him lightly: "Hello."

    Facing the man's deep and calm black eyes, Lin Ping came back to his senses, feeling ashamed of being poked into his heart, and panicked with embarrassment on his face, he quickly responded: "Hello, my name is Lin Ping."

    After greeting, the scene was cold Down, embarrassment filled the air.

    At this time, Xu Yan said politely to Lin Ping: "Comrade Lin, thank you for your help."

    Lin Ping waved his hand: "It's a small matter, Comrade Jiang has helped our family even more." The

    scene cooled down again, and Jiang Nuan At this time, she suggested: "Why don't we go to your grandpa's house now." She just wanted to tell Xu Yan to let him go home first, after all, he went to someone else's house, Xu Yan's aura was too strong, and she was afraid that the old man would feel uncomfortable.

    But before she could say a word, Xu Yan spoke up. He looked at Lin Ping and said lightly, "Do you mind having one more person?"

    Lin Ping naturally knew the deep meaning Xu Yan implied and the pressure released. With a wry smile, he nodded: "Welcome."

    Along the way, Lin Ping saw the deep affection between Jiang Nuan and Xu Yan, and immediately cut off the feelings of shame towards Jiang Nuan in his heart. It is probably caused by the desire for voyeurism and the desire for sex. It comes and goes quickly, just like throwing a stone into the sea. Although there are small waves, there are no traces soon.