Chapter 32

People come and go on the street, and when it's meal time, the stalls on the street are full of people.

    Xu Yan and Jiang Nuan walked all the way, and received countless secret and envious looks. The two of them look good, and with the clothes they put on, who doesn't know that they are a couple?

    Xu Yan was afraid that the delicate baby around him would be squeezed in, so he focused most of his attention on Jiang Nuan. He didn't pay attention to the hearts in the eyes of the people around him, especially the many female compatriots, when they looked at him. The man stared at Jiang Nuan.

    The white shirt on Jiang Nuan's upper body tightly fit her graceful curves, and her already superior career line became more conspicuous at this time, and her waist was as slender as a willow leaf, worthy of a grasp.

    He was very upset, and his expression sank. He glanced coldly at those men with straightforward and bold eyes. He walked forward half a step calmly, standing in front of Jiang Nuan, not far away from Jiang Nuan. Half an arm's distance away, blocking those uncomfortable gazes.

    It wasn't until those eyes met his sharp eyes that those men cowardly looked away from Jiang Nuan's body.

    Xu Yan's complexion slowed down, he cleared his throat, and was about to talk to Jiang Nuan when he was patted on the shoulder suddenly, and two surprised and excited voices sounded in his ears: "Xu Yan? Brother Yan!"

    "It's really you, Yan Brother!"

    Jiang Nuan was looking at the artisans making clay figurines at the street stalls, a pair of skillful hands were making clay sculptures for a young man and woman, and with just a bamboo knife and a wooden board, they made the clay "live". The two clay sculptures are vivid and lifelike.

    She stood aside and watched in disbelief, and was about to pull Xu Yan to squeeze one, when she heard two surprised male voices calling Xu Yan.

    She turned her head curiously and saw that the two talking were two tall and thin young men in their early twenties.

    One has a baby face, but has a shiny middle parted hair, and is dressed very flirtatiously. If it wasn't for that baby face, he was really a 100% oil king.

    The other one is very gentle and clean, wearing a neat dark blue overalls, looks like a scholar.

    "Brother Yan! You're not loyal enough. You didn't even meet us when you came back. I heard from my dad that you were back a few days ago. The day before yesterday, Hezi and I went to your house to look for you. Who would have thought that Grandpa Xu said that you are here all day long?" Go out early and stay home late, go to your army to look for it, and tell me if you are on a mission, so why are you so busy after a few days after you have been transferred back? Dongzi and I were so busy that day, so you still think we are good Brother, don’t you?” The

    one who spoke was Babyface, named Fan Qi, talking fast as if firing a machine gun, and looked at Xu Yan with resentful and aggrieved eyes.

    Xu Yan's dark eyes showed a trace of warmth and nostalgia, he pursed his lips and said apologetically, "Sorry, I've been back soon, and the army has a lot to do, I'll treat you to a meal later."

    Fan Qi looked at Xu Yan as before. With a calm face, the anger in his heart suddenly deflated like a rubber ball, yes, he knew that the ice cube was still the same, but he said unforgivingly: "A meal is not enough, at least It’s enough to make up for my fragile little heart.”     The clean and gentle boy next to him is called Lu Yihe, and he patted Fan Qi’s shoulder with a smile, “It’s okay to complain, girls What does the chirp look like, the most important thing is that Brother Yan is back! Brother Yan, are you okay now, why don’t we go to Fan Qi’s restaurant for dinner? Talking and chatting, we have a lot of things to talk to you!”     Fan Qi and Lu Yihe were about to drag Xu Yan to the restaurant, when they noticed that there seemed to be a pretty girl beside Xu Yan who was watching them chatting.     That girl's skin is fair and translucent, her eyes are bright and charming, like a delicate flower, people can't take their eyes off. They also watched Xu Yan's face that has been frozen for thousands of years and smiled at that girl .     See you soon!     its not right? These two know each other?     Fuck! They shot back and forth at the two of them vigorously, and they found the clothes they were wearing, and the two people were looking at each other sweetly, Fan Qi and Lu Yihe stared blankly at each other with their mouths open.