Chapter 61

On October 21, 1977, major media in China announced the news of the resumption of the college entrance examination, and announced that this year’s college entrance examination will be held nationwide in one month. , held a parade with slogans and banners on the street to celebrate, and all the streets were crowded with people for a while.

    Whether it is an educated youth working in the fields or a migrant worker working in various positions in the city, everyone put down their work for a while, jumped up excitedly, and hugged their partners tightly, all of them were excited , Tears filled my eyes.

    The village head of Qingshui Village, who was far away, was also very excited. He took the newspaper and ran from the village to the village to tell everyone the exciting news.

    The educated youths and village boys in their village have always had the habit of studying hard. Fortunately, the educated youths in their village are eager to learn and are willing to help the boys in their village. From this point of view, how many college students can be produced in their village? ! There must be more people in their village admitted to university than other villages! As the village head, he also has a bright face! Their village also has the opportunity to be rated as an excellent model village! Excited just thinking about it!

    When the educated youths in Qingshui Village heard the news, it took them a while to react. They threw down the hoes in their hands and yelled loudly, as if they wanted to vent out the emotions that had been suppressed for many years, especially those who had been in the countryside for nearly ten years. Old educated youths, such as Li Hongying and Zhang Bin, their excited red eyes are frightening.

    All the educated youths looked up at the clear blue sky, and couldn't help thinking: It's finally dawn.

    The educated youths thought of Jiang Nuan, the books she left for them when she returned to the city, and she would send a lot of review materials after she returned to the city after a while, and there were no entertainment activities in the village, everyone stayed in the dormitory to read after work , they have never stopped learning for more than a year.

    The time for the college entrance examination this time is just over a month later, the time is very short, and they have studied for so long, the chances of being admitted to university are far higher than those who have not started to review.

    Li Hongying, Yang Ailian, Gu Xiang, Su Xiaoyue, Zhang Bin, Wang Ping, and Zhao Xiangqian in the educated youth dormitory have no words to express their gratitude to Jiang Nuan, only gratitude in their hearts.

    They still remembered that the night before Jiang Nuan returned to the city, everyone said at the dinner table that the expectation of "gathering in the city in the future" was really about to come true.

    Everyone is full of confidence and anticipation for the college entrance examination in more than a month. Only Zhao Xiangqian is regretting and beating his chest: "I really regret that Jiang Nuan took everyone to study, but I didn't study. You insist on reading every day, and the boys from the village also come. The educated youth should study, I just started to learn, so many months behind you, what a good opportunity before, I wish I had started to learn earlier, I wasted it for nothing..."

    Everyone comforted:

    "Don't panic, There is still time, you are sure you can do it, we will help you!"

    "Yes, we have an appointment to meet in the city, you brat help me! There is still more than a month, you must not Give up..."

    On the

    other side, Li Yuanyuan and Zhuang Yan rushed to Xu's house to find Jiang Nuan when they heard the news of the resumption of the college entrance examination.