Chapter 16

Early the next morning, Jiang Xiuxia sat at the dining table like no one else had breakfast with everyone. Jiang Nuan wants to change it, because in modern times, people can't be beaten to death?

    Others seem to be used to it, they should eat and drink as if she didn't exist.

    This morning, they were eating gruel and sweet potatoes. Jiang Nuan watched them take out the sauce one by one, scooped a spoonful and put it in the gruel to mix it. Can you bear it in your stomach?"

    "You can bear it, the sauce you made is so delicious! I don't want to eat it." Li Hongying took a sip, her eyebrows raised, and she seemed to be enjoying herself.

    "I can't wait to eat every day, every day, it's delicious!" Zhao Xiangqian also responded.

    Su Xiaoyue said: "Nuan Nuan, you will do it next time. I want to buy a few bottles. I want to send it home to my family to taste!"

    Everyone also said, "I want to buy it too!"

    Jiang Nuan nodded cheerfully: " Okay, next time!"

    Jiang Xiuxia looked at a group of people around Jiang Nuan, her eyes moved to the jar of sauce in each hand, her hand holding the chopsticks tightened, and she looked at Jiang Nuan like a poisonous snake in a gutter. The same, gloomy and chilling.

    Jiang Xiuxia blamed Jiang Nuan for the neglect and all the bad things she suffered during this period. It is because of Jiang Nuan that she is unpopular! She will be so miserable!

    Why are the others surrounding Jiang Nuan and trying to please her! This dead vixen, if you die, it will turn people around! As for myself, I searched and refused to lend her even a small piece of meat! Damn bitch! Jiang Xiuxia's eyes are full of jealousy and resentment!

    ...

    After the double robbing, I resumed my normal working life.

    After the double grab, Jiang Nuan felt that her physical strength had improved, and she even grew a little taller, about 1.6 meters. She hopes to grow to 1.65 meters, which is her height in her previous life and her ideal height. .

    After working diligently every day, I finally got two days off.

    On the first day of the weekend, she got up early, and she planned to go to the station to send the sauce to the military comrades.

    The chili sauce had been fermented long ago, and she asked the villagers to buy a few jars. She put all the chili sauce in it and put two jars for her grandfather and the others. Add the four cans of sauce to the military comrades, and now there are 10 cans! She gave points to the educated youth for the rest that was not finished.

    She placed the sauce neatly in the basket, and planned to set off for the station. She asked the village chief for the location of the station. It was more than an hour away from Qingshui Village. She didn't have a bicycle, so she could only rely on her two diligent efforts. thighs.

    The basket was heavy, and she took a break when she walked, and it took her more than 2 hours to get there.

    The station was much bigger than she had imagined. From the outside, there were two neat rows of brick houses, and there was a large flat field in the middle. You could see a group of soldiers training.

    The station was surrounded by iron fences, and from a distance, there were two military comrades standing guard at the gate. Jiang Nuan was about to walk over to ask if they could help her deliver the sauce in the basket to Xu Yan and the others, why did she say it was to Xu Yan, who told her to only know his name, cry Liao! Moreover, the military area is forbidden to enter, and ordinary people should not be allowed to enter.