Chapter 19

Since the incident with the short man, it has been raining finely for several days, and the autumn rain is splendid.

    As the so-called autumn rain and cold, Jiang Nuan put on a burgundy knitted coat, and she took a little thought when making this dress.

    She deliberately made her clothes short, so that they stretch across the shoulders. They don't cover the buttocks like the current clothes, which are loose and sagging. There is no beauty in wearing them. Anyone with an 8-point appearance will be cut in half.

    For the buttons, she specially picked a few retro metal buttons from the space, so that the knitted sweater looks a bit like the retro fragrance of later generations. She was paired with black cotton trousers below, which made her tall and bright.

    Seeing Jiang Nuan's outfit, Su Xiaoyue's eyes lit up, and she was almost fascinated by Jiang Nuan as a girl.

    Li Hongying was also stunned. She also bought wool recently. It is gray. She has dark skin. If she wears a large area of ​​dark clothes, she will look very earthy, and the whole person will look disheveled. The gray saturation is low, which is suitable for her. . However, although she can choose, she can't make clothes that will look better behind her.

    Although she is 25 and has not married yet, many women are already mothers of several children by her age. The last time she went to visit an educated youth who went to the countryside at the same time as her and married an educated youth in the next village a few years ago My friend, in just a few short years, she has aged more than ten years, and the clothes on her body are also patched, unkempt, and drifting away from the clean and delicate look she remembered.

    It is difficult for Li Hongying to imagine that she will live such a life only for children after marriage. At that time, her mind suddenly changed. She originally planned to find a random man to marry, and lived a life of mediocre and trivial parents, which was not a bad idea.

    But it's not what she really wants. Her life is just hers. Who said that when you get older, you have to get married and have children? Who says old women can't dress up beautifully? Who says life has to come to an end? She has the right to pursue beauty, love and a better life, even if she is older.

    Li Hongying's thoughts gradually recovered, she walked over with the gray wool that had not yet been woven and asked Jiang Nuan: "Nuan Nuan, your upper body is so beautiful, your eyes are good, can you help me see what I should do with this one? It suits me?"

    People rely on clothes, and designing clothes that suit them can achieve the effect of modifying their body and avoiding weaknesses. Jiang Nuan looked at Li Hongying carefully. Her upper body is strong and her neck is a bit short. Jiang Nuan thought about it and said to her: "Sister Hongying, if you knit the sweater wider, it will make you look thinner, and make the collar a V-neck." Jiang Nuan compared the V with his hands, and then continued: "This will make your neck more slender. Now, let's tighten it up, don't be too long, just like mine, it's all over the place."

    Li Hongying's mind was flexible, and she quickly understood what Jiang Nuan said. She can now imagine the shape of the clothes. There was an eager smile on his face.

    "Sister Hongying, if you think the clothes are too monotonous, I have a few metal buttons and small beads here. You can take them and see if you can use them." Jiang Nuan handed over a small box.

    The two were friends, and Li Hongying took it over without being hypocritical with her.

    Seeing that Li Hongying went back to bed to knit sweaters, Jiang Nuan continued to read. She only started studying a few days ago. Fortunately, she did not return all her high school knowledge to the teacher. Completely unfamiliar with a lot to carry, but overall it went smoothly.