Chapter 62

The fog in the bathroom lingered for a long time before disappearing.

    The two moved positions.

    Jiang Nuan brushed her hair aside, the ends were a little damp, she supported the man's shoulders and sat in his arms, slowly rising and falling.

    Xu Yan hugged her tightly, breathless, panting, and asked her: "Baby, what art university are you going to take?" He knew that Jiang Nuan would definitely take the college entrance examination, and put all her reference books and drawing paper On his desk, he takes time to review and draw pictures every day.

    Jiang Nuan pinched his red earlobe, "I want to be admitted to the National Academy of Fine Arts." This school is the first national art education institution in Chinese history, and it is also the beginning of modern Chinese art education. Many masters came from this school After graduation, many masters stayed on as professors.

    Before wearing a book, she was an art student, and she studied design. Although she was admitted to a key university, she was far behind the National Academy of Fine Arts.

    She is going to take the Art College Entrance Examination. At this time, art majors are classified under the liberal arts. In addition to cultural subjects, there are also academic examinations organized by each school, such as sketching, color and creation, etc., and admission is based on merit.

    Since she has the chance to come again, she must pass the exam, not to mention she has been preparing for so long.

    She stopped moving, leaning against him, breathing slightly, she said intermittently: "But the school is on the east side... It's more than two hours' drive away from home... I must live there, I want to buy an apartment near the school, I don’t know if the school will allow you to go to school, brother... I’m going to school, and I’m going to move away from you..."

    After a while, she continued to move slowly, "Brother, are you willing?"

    Of course not, he just Want to have her like this every moment.

    He looked at the fairy-like baby in front of him, her face and eyes were blushing, tiny beads of sweat leaked from the tip of her nose, her lips were slightly parted, revealing a pink and moist tongue.

    He hugged her tightly like out of control, making her bear his love with red eyes.

    Jiang Nuan bit his shoulder and eased the

    force. She scolded with disordered breath: "Bastard! Big pig's hoof!" The voice was not threatening at all, but charming and charming, which made him throb.

    Xu Yan's Adam's apple rolled, and in a hoarse voice, he coaxed: "Baby, raise your head up."

    "Baby, can you kiss me?"

    ...

    His deep and hoarse voice made her face feel hot, and her heart felt cold. She jumped faster, and she continued to bury him on his shoulder and neck, but she was really entangled by him, if he didn't give him, he would continue to change his tricks, so she had to tense her toes, leaned forward and kissed him slightly open lips.

    When she wanted to move away the lips that were touching, he immediately hooked her up, snatched her breath, explored every corner vigorously, and praised her in a low voice, "Good girl..." The

    range is getting bigger and bigger .

    ...

    The college entrance examination in 1977 was set up and organized by each province. The dates for the college entrance examination in Beijing are set on December 7, 8, and 9. Although the exam dates in other provinces are different, they are all within a few days of each other.