FALLING FOR THE EVIL QUEEN

By Thedarkimaginator

A RomCom thriller fanfic of a spirit-less woman (Haseena Mallik) who falls in love with a mafia queen and a d... More

In The Hell (SEASON 1)
Dinner with Rabbit
Party In Lion's DenЁЯеВ
One step closer to you
The Cards Of Lust
Breaking the Barriers
Deathblow
Unknown Feeling's
Care And Affection
The Ace Of Hearts
The End Game
What's The Matter
Love In The Air
The Incessant Fire
Is She Hiding Something?
Task Completed
Love With The Beginning Of Loss
You're My Everything
The Confidential Den
The Unfolding Of The Real Identity
Busted
The Journey Of Scars Begins
Humantiy At Cost
Dark Past (The Beginning )
Dark Past (Midway)
Dark Past (The Conclusion)
Face Off
I Will Save You
Checkmate
Not Guilty
Reden: The Evil Queen's Mansion(Season 2)
Drowning In Guilt
Broken Ties
Bol Bachan
The Drama Continues
What's Going On
Personality Of Destruction
Unfolding Of Haseena's Secrets
Demon Queen's Move And The End Of Shamza
Pain, Guilt, And The Circles Of Love
Back To Basic
Unveiling Desires
Echoes Of Pleasure

The Evilest Shade Of Queen

1.6K 252 70
By Thedarkimaginator

Disclaimer~ the following part holds a great amount of violence which many of you'll may find uncomfortable to read so proceed at your own risk. Also the bashes won't be given any heed by the writer.
___________________

The man held Haseena by her Hair and picked her up, he looked at her with a gaze filled with lust and smirked. And With his thumb he cleaned the blood from Haseena's lip and grossly sucked it, Haseena was feeling like throwing up when the man mumbled, You're beautiful he complimented and continued, and that's why you're made for me, darling.

Haseena was feeling miserable in his hold when she remembered why Karishma didn't want her to leave her house, she cursed herself for not listening to her and just looked at her surrounding, there was no chance she could escape from there meanwhile the man pulled her close by holding her waist.

Haseena disapproved of his action and pushed his chest with all her might, but sadly she wasn't strong enough to challenge the man, as well as the man, was holding her with a tight grip.

Tch tch tch, koshish achi thi ek aur baar krke dekho. The man said with an evil smirk. Haseena just grind her teeth and again pushed him, but he didn't even moved from his place. Done? The man asked...Ab meri bari, he pulled Haseena more closed, the duo had only an inch gap between them when the man whispered, you look even more beautiful darling.

He moved his index finger intensely on Haseena's face and continued, tum bas mere liye bani go... I don't know what the hell you were doing with that silly chick... what was her name? OhYeah Karishma, oops sorry sorry Evil Queen, Hahaha my foot.

Haseena passed him a death glare and uttered, yeah jo batesi tum idhar nikal ke has rhe ho na agar Karishma yha agyi toh tumhara ek ek daant apne hatho se todegi.

Haseena's words hurt the man's, male ego, and before Haseena could speak more he pulled her with her hair and smashed her forehead on the bumper of the car. With all his might he held her neck and pushed it more into the crushed bumper.

Ahhhh, Haseena cried in pain while the blood dripped down from her forehead. The man mercilessly again pulled Haseena towards his direction and looked at her face, she looked drained and weak. He closed his eyes in pleasure as he was successful in satisfying his male ego.

When suddenly Haseena started grilling, Hahahahaha!!! Do you think you will win by showing me your power? You're nothing but an asshole who would soon get drilled by the evil queen.

The man slapped Haseena directly on her cheek, it was a hard and powerful slap which left his finger and thumbprint's on her skin. He pulled out his revolver and gradually forced it into her mouth.

Ek aur shabd aur puri cartilage tumhare andar, and trust me bitch I won't even regret. Chup chap gadi me beth and prepare a mindset of a slave. Because you will be serving me whenever and wherever I want.

And yes the revolver is looking good between your lips but something else would look great between them. He said with a wicked smirk while instantly the tears flowed down from Haseena's eyes.

She just closed her eyes and thought, Karishma where are you? When suddenly there was a loud sound in the bulk of the firing.

Her anxiety increased and she slowly opened her eyes only to find the man's face with faded colours. The man immediately left Haseena and took his steps back.

Haseena turned back and looked at her surroundings and was shocked to find that all the guards were laying down on the ground like a lifeless bodies. There was a pool of blood all over the environment while the bodies were pierced with bullets.

When suddenly a huge squad of men started surrounding or you can say dominating the place, but this time the faces were familiar. Haseena understood that it was Karishma's gang members which bring a ray of hope to Haseena.

When suddenly someone tapped Haseena's shoulder and as she looked behind she found Santu standing there...Aap thik hai na? Santosh asked gently to which Hassena just nodded her head, yes. She was trying her best not to look miserable but she was completely broken from the inside.

While the man saw that the evil queen's gang has overpowered the situation. He thought nothing can be better than running from the spot as soon as possible.

He swiftly turned around and was about to run when his legs got frozen as he looked towards the person standing in front of him. He would not get scared so easily but this time he was facing a wild tornado that holds the capability to finish him with a small activity. He gulped in fear and with his shivering hands pointed the gun towards the person. But there was no moment or an inch of change of expressions from the individual's side.

The wild tornado was none other than the Evil Queen. Her eyes were bloodshot red and the pain of loss or the thought of loss could be seen in her eyes. Her body was covered with sweat and she was looking way more powerful, dominant, and evil than usual. It seemed that she would burst any moment if she hold herself more.

The man fumbled, Ka....karishma dekho...udhar hi ruk...ruk jao tu...tum janti ho me kitna po...powerful hu ham dono ki bhalai isi me hai ki ...ki ham..ek dusre ko apne...apne haal pe chod de... me...me kabhi ankh uthake...bhi nhi dekunga tumhari ya tumhare logo ki taraf. He completed, but there was no reply from Karishma's side.

The atmosphere was calmed not even a mosquito dared to buzz at the following spot. When suddenly Karishma forwarded her steps towards the direction of the man. Her each step was audible and was echoing in the environment.

D...dekho dekh...o vahi...vahi ruk jao...me me goli chala....chala dunga varna... I said stop!!! But Karishma didn't gave a damn about his words. She was only two steps far from him when the man fired the bullet. The bullet went and hit right away to Karishma's left shoulder, piercing her skin and the blood started flowing down shortly.

While Haseena who witnessed the scene couldn't hold herself and shouted "Karishmaaaaaaa" her voice resembled pain and she tried to run towards Karishma's direction but santu and the guards didn't let her do so.
But Karishma didn't stop, the bullet was nothing in front of her rage. Even her expression didn't change a bit.

She stood straight in front of the man and with all her might punched him directly in his face. The punch was so powerful that it shook his whole core and the gun fell from his hand.

With her elbow, she attacked his chin and continuously hit him on the jaw. Ahhhh, he cried in pain meanwhile his whole mouth was filled with blood which was leaking from his mouth.

Karishma again punched him on his cheek this time one of his teeth break down and fell on Karishma's feet. When he remembered Haseena's words, "yeah jo batesi tum idhar nikal ke has rhe ho na agar Karishma yha agyi toh tumhara ek ek daant apne hatho se todegi."

Before he could even cry Karishma held him from his head and smashed his head on the bumper, the same place where some minutes ago he was crushing Haseena's head.

Tu janta nhi h "Spider" tune kitni badi galti kari hai humari Haseena ki taraf aankh uthakar. Hume sab manzoor hai par unke sath koi durvyahwar bhi kare toh hum bahot personally le lete h aur tune toh... tune unpar hath uthaya, batameeze kari and what the fuck you desired to keep her as? Mann toh kar rha hai tujhe jangli kutto ke samne fek de, par nhi hum tujhe apne hatho se marna chahte hai, I want your fucking unholy blood on my hands.

Karishma's words conveyed her extreme anger, pain, and unconditional love for Haseena. And while saying this she pulled Spider's head up in the air and with all her might pushed it into the bumper. The sheet of carbon fibre break into pieces and pierced his Skin.

"Ahhhhhhhh" he whimpered in pain when Karishma again pulled him by his hair the droplets of blood dropped on the crushed bumper when reflexly he was again pushed into the bumper, this time with 2x power. Karishma increased the pace of the process and kept on smashing his head until she can feel the satisfaction from inside.

She again smashed his head, for the uncountable time when his hair came out of his skull and ended up being in Karishma's hand while he first bumped into the bumper and then fall on his knees and tilted in Evil Queen's feet.

Everyone in the surroundings witnessing the scene had chills down their spine, as the Spider's face was completely drenched with blood making it look terrible. Haseena who was glimpsing the rage of Karishma for the first time was worryingly witnessing to what extent she can go.

The spider tried to move his lips, he was trying to beg for his life but his condition was way too miserable. When the next moment Karishma lifted her right leg and inserted her hand inside her boots, she took out a brown leather case.

Haseena looked at the case and thought about what can be inside it. She got her answer the next moment when Karishma opened the case and took out a long 42cm sharp Kukri knife from inside. The knife has the power to not only cut skin but also the bone.

Haseena's eyes bulged out and her palm travelled to her mouth, before she could speak anything Karishma pulled up the spider from his collar, and with her, all might stab the Kukri in his umbilical region of body.

She mercilessly pulled out the kukri while the blood started flowing rapidly from his body. The knife and her hands were completely drenched in blood. Reflexly she again stabs him at the same spot and again pulled the Kukri out.

This time Haseena couldn't help and shouted, Karishma noooo, aap pagal hogyi hai kya yeah aap kya... but before Haseena could complete Karishma moved her face in Haseena's direction, for the first time Haseena got scared of Karishma, she was in the completion of color red. From her eyes to her skin and everything was red, and the droplets of blood of Spider on her face was making it look more evil and demonic. Karishma just passed a death are to Haseena and instantly moved her head back to the desired position.

This time Karishma pulled him close and while covering him in a half hug, whispered in his ear, Meri Mohabbat par nazar dalne wale ka yhi hashr hota hai. And while saying this she continously stabbed him tow times in a row, at the same spot and then took her steps back.

The spider fell with a thud on the ground, he was on his knees and was shivering badly while holding his stomach. Meanwhile, Karishma turned towards the opposite direction. Haseena could look at her condition except for her face as it was bowed down and the sun was setting in the other direction, from her hands to her sleeves to her clothes all were covered in dark fresh blood. Meanwhile, the Kukri she was holding in her right hand was continuously dripping with the droplets of blood on the ground.

Karishma moved her right leg and was about to move forwards when Spider in his low and painful voice uttered,

"Me yeah jaanta hu me ek bura insan tha aur mera Anth, aisa hi hona chahiye, par achi toh tum bhi nhi ho Karishma, aur dekhlena jaise aaj me tadap ke mar rha hu vese tum aur tumhari mohabbat bhi tadap kar marenge."

His words triggered Karishma to the next level, she had no problem if he would have talked about her death but she again went on Haseena and this proved to be his last mistake.

Karishma clenched the Kukri and shouted "Ahhhhhhhhhhh" and reflexly turned around and moved her hand in the air towards the direction of Spider's neck. The next second his head got detached from his body and fell to the other side of the road while his blood splashed on Karishma's face ending up giving her the most demonic look a human can ever wear.

His body tilted towards Karishma's feet meanwhile Karishma just turned around and started walking towards the direction of Haseena.

Everyone present there was hell frightened of Karishma, they kept standing while bowing their heads down and no one dared to speak a word.

"Raka" Karishma shouted, calling her most trustful person. "Ek bhi saboot nhi milna chachiye" she announced and handed the Kukri to him.

The next she looked at Haseena who was shivering with fear, she never imagined her innocent Rabbit could hold so merciless and sinister shade.

As Karishma moved her steps towards Haseena, Haseena took her steps back. "Stop There" Karishma ordered in a bold tone which made Haseena freeze on her spot.

She came and stood near Haseena, and looked at her with wrath, she closed her eyes and tried her best to calm her anger down but failed. She swiftly opened her eyes and held Haseena harshly by her upper arm, while one of the guards opened the backdoor of Karishma's car. Karishma mercilessly pushed Haseena inside the car and closed the door. From the other direction, she also went and settled inside the car.

Some of the guards stayed at the present spot while some of them followed Karisma's car towards her mansion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 539 36
Dr Haseena Malik is summoned to the court for expert advice, little does she realise her acceptance to perform her civic duties might prove to be the...
54K 4.5K 26
This story is About KarEena тЭдя╕П IN THIS STORY : HASEENA MALLIK is newly transferred SHO.. who is apprehensive... Doesn't enjoy her life just live... s...
22.9K 3.4K 26
After a disastrous first date, the only things Haseena Mallik and Karishma Singh have in common are mutual dislike and their love for their goddaught...
48.1K 6.5K 62
This Story Is About Haseena Malik and Karishma Singh and their Love and MPT ...тЩея╕П Let's dive right Into The Story . Hope You will enjoy this Story