Under Control

By SimpForNothing

Sequel Out Now "In Control" ________________________________________ Moving to New York city is a big thing f... More

Characters
Ch 1: New Boss
Ch 2: Get To Know
Ch 3: The Docks
Ch 4: Naughty
Ch 5: So It Begins
Ch 6: Shopping But Not Dating
Ch 7: Getting To Know You
Ch 8: A Tease
Ch 9: The Ace
Ch 10: Date?
Ch 11: Date Me
Ch 12: Honesty Is Key
13: I Like You
Ch 14: Girlfriend
Ch 15: Relax
Ch 16: The Manor
Ch 17: I Love You
Ch 18: Off To The Parents
Ch 19: The Parent's
Ch 20: Freaky & Calming
Ch 21: Problems
Ch 22: What's To Come
Side Chapter: Halloween
Ch 23: Secret Santa
Ch 24: Merry Christmas
Ch 25: Happy New Year
Ch 26: Anger & Pain
Ch 27: All Alone
Ch 28: The Past
Ch 29: Moving On
Ch 30: Trapped?
Ch 31: Runaway
Ch 32: Two Weeks
Ch 33: It's Okay
Ch 34: Please Don't
Ch 35: Painful Thoughts
Ch 36: Fixer Up
Ch 37: Little Truths, Lots of Lies
Ch 38: Reconnected?
Ch 39: Our Secret
Ch 40: Danger
Ch 41: Regards
Ch 42: Donny Denatello
Ch 43: Arthur Whitlock
Ch 44: Broken Deals
Ch 45: Distractions
Ch 46: Lost Memory
Ch 47: Meeting Greenwood
Ch 48: Awake
Ch 50: Having Fun
Ch 51: The Talk
Ch 52: The Attack Pt.1
Ch 53: The Attack Pt. 2
Ch 54: Safety
Ch 55: Discovery
Ch 56: Eye For An Eye
Side Chapter: Childhood
Ch 57: Distant Memories
Ch 58: Behind The Mask
Ch 59: Enjoy Yourself
Ch 60: Losing
Ch 61: Fathers Daughter
Ch 62: Tomorrow
Ch 63: Face To Face
Ch 64: Face To Face Pt.2
Ch 65: Ending It All
Ch 66: Epilog
BC 1: Babies
BC 2: Ex's
BC 3: Threes A Party
BC 4: Birthday
The End

Ch 49: Laying Low

5.3K 181 18
By SimpForNothing

Amilia pov:

Things at the manor have been hectic to say the least, I've caught Damien and Jeremy at least 3 times in the past week. It was bad every time, they just couldn't do it somewhere normal?

Axe usually kept to himself, worked out in the gym, or was dragged to watch romcoms with Emily. I pray for him, those movies are awful. On my end I have been decently ignored by Azrael.

She stayed late in her study, did work calls and paperwork from there, or was hanging with Axe and her brother. We had just recently removed her stitches and she was feeling fine because of it. Now she wouldn't stay still... or at least hang around me.

Which is weird, she's usually more than happy to be around me. Especially if I'm trying to get into her pants. I've been looking for her for the past 30 minutes and still can't find her, I think she's hiding from me.

"Damien, have you seen your sister?" I stopped the guy from walking. He rubs his neck and toys with the towel around him, he had just gotten back from the gym.

"Uhhh, how was that new movie-"

"Damien, don't play with me. Where is she?" His eyes shifted around, trying to avoid me.

"Ugh, fine. She's in her study." He tried to walk away but I stopped him again.

"I already checked and she wasn't there." I narrowed my eyes on him. He looked nervous as I stepped closer.

"She hid. Leave me out of this." He removed my hand and ran away. I rolled my eyes and moved back to her study.

Knocking on the door I received no answer, trying again got the same response. I gave up and walked straight in, seeing no one inside. Walking around the room I checked it for her but found nothing. A thud from her desk drew my attention. Going up and standing in front of it I waited till she came out... but she didn't.

"I know you're there Az." Crossing my arms, I waited for her to stand up.

"No you don't." She stayed hidden underneath which only pissed me off more.

"God damnit." Rounding the desk I crouch down and grab her by the ear, dragging her up to her feet.

"Haha... you found me." She gave a nervous laugh, almost immediately trying to walk away.

"Why are you avoiding me?" I tugged on her ear again. She hissed and stayed where I could see her.

"No reason." I pulled again and she whined. Lifting a brow made her give up instantly.

"I didn't wanna put you off." I let go of her ear and stared confused at her. Put me off? Azrael could never do that.

"What are you talking about?" I rested my hands on her shoulders, keeping her engaged with me.

"I know that since I've been feeling better that you've wanted to be more... intimate." Her face was slightly flushed from saying so. She's so cute when she blushes.

"If you're regarding me trying to sleep with you or sit on your face then you're correct." She smiled and nodded her head. Her hands held my waist as she worked out what she was gonna say next.

"Yeah that. I just didn't want to make you grossed out or-"

"Azrael... why would I be grossed out?" I laughed in her face, this was the dumbest thought she could ever have said.

"I'm all fucked up and my body shows that." She motioned to her upper body and lip which I still didn't understand.

"You think your scars repulse me?" I scoffed but she nodded her head, keeping her gaze from me.

I sighed and locked my hands behind her neck, pulling her down to kiss me. She was hesitant to return it but I thought It was cute. When I let go I found her blushing up a storm.

"Azy, you're overthinking it. One, I have scars, it would be judgemental if I shamed you for having some." I stroked her cheek and she still looked confused.

"You judge me all the time! Like my Pokémon collection." I snorted and slapped her arm lightly.

"That's nerdy and a kids game. Regardless of that... I think you look good with scars. It feeds into your big tough boss look or whatever." I played with the collar of her shirt, fluttering my lashes at her.

"You do?" She seemed so genuinely baffled at my little confession.

"Yes, I think it's cool and I think the one on your lip makes you look sexy. Now can you please stop avoiding me?" I wrapped my arms around her neck and kept her close. She gave me a big cocky smile and leaned in close.

"What else do you think is sexy about me?" She grabbed a handful of my ass, biting her lip as she waited for my answer.

"No way, it'll go straight to your fucking ego. Lord knows it doesn't need to be any bigger." I laughed as she picked me up easily. I wrapped my legs around her waist and toyed with her hair.

"You're no fun." I nodded and closed the distance.

She started the kiss slow but It heated up quickly. My hands worked on the buttons of her shirt, opening them as quickly as I could. She broke the kiss and moved to my neck, leaving hot open mouth kisses on me.

"Desk. Now." I pulled her hair back to see her needy face. She nodded and moved me there.

She groaned and slid her hands along my thighs, moving them up she lifted my shirt off and attacked my bra clad chest. I moaned when she toyed with my nipple through the fabric, sucking and nibbling lightly. I went to be more dominant with her but she stopped me in my tracks.

"I'm in charge." She grunted into my chest, grabbing my hands and holding them away.

I wanted to protest but she was already lifting me up and moving us to the chairs. She laid us down on the rug by the fireplace, it felt like one of those shitty romantic movies.

She slid herself between my legs and pinned my hands above my head, taking her time on leaving marks and kisses on me. I arched into her touch, wishing to feel more. She sat back and slid my shorts down, her eyes focused on my legs.

She finished unbuttoning her shirt and took it off, showing her well built body covered in scars. I ached to touch her, to run my hands down along her body and hear the noises she'd make. She hovered back over me and captured my lips in a desperate kiss.

I kept her close as her hand moved to take off my bra, when it was off she wasted no time in attacking my chest. She swirled her tongue around my nipple, biting it when I tried to take control. Having enough of me trying to switch, she grabbed my arms and held them down with one of hers.

I was becoming a mess with her lips around me, I watched closely as she licked and sucked along my chest. Her eyes flickered up and found mine, a smirk plastered on her face as she bit my nipple. My hips bucked up for friction, needing some sort of relief from the mess she was making.

"A-Azy..." I whined, struggling against her hand. She smiled and cupped my other tit, massaging it as she trailed kisses over to it.

"Good girls are rewarded when they're patient." I was a panting and moaning mess, the ach between my legs started to hurt.

"Please, I-I'll be good." My words meant nothing to her.

She did as she pleased, leaving bites, bruises, and marks along my chest. She worked her way down but stopped for a moment. She leaned back and removed her belt, I was too dazed to realize what she was doing.

Grabbing my arms she tied the belt around them and placed them above my head again before kissing her way back down my abdomen. Feeling her toy with the waistband of my panties made me cave, I brought my hands forward and tangled them in her hair.

She looked up and stopped, leaving lazy kisses on my navel. I whined and bucked into her touch but she didn't continue, it was torture.

"Hands up, princess." I groaned and placed them back up. She smiled and pulled my underwear down, kissing along my inner thighs.

"Good girl." My breath hitched when her kisses turned to bites, I felt like I couldn't breath under her touch.

My hands twitched and started to move but a look from her kept them still. Lowering herself she spread my legs wide and kept her gaze on me. I was close to begging, she was so agonizingly close to me. Cool air blew against my core making me twitch and jolt, she just chuckled at my reaction.

My eyes didn't leave hers as she dove in, her tongue giving me a broad stroke. I shuddered, feeling her glide through me easily, lapping up everything she could. My hands instinctively fell to her hair, urging her to keep going. It was my downfall, she stopped and backed up to my thighs.

"N-no, please. Keep going." I begged, my core throbbing for attention. She lifted a brow and I removed my hands from her hair. When her mouth returned I let out a deep sigh.

"Everytime you touch my head, I'm going to smack your thigh. I suggest you be good." I registered about half of what she said, my mind was numbing from her tongue circling my clit.

She moaned and hummed into me, her larger hands gripping my legs for dear life. I gripped the rug tightly, my hips bucking into every stroke she gave, wishing to feel the muscle inside me.

"Inside." I mumbled, my hands falling down and pushed her head deeper. A pitched moan left me when her hand roughly smacked my thigh.

Her eyes were piercing mine as another smack came, I whimpered and threw my hands up again. She continued and kept teasing me, pushing me closer to the edge slowly only to stop when I would touch her.

"You taste so fucking good." She popped her hand up to breathe, her lips covered in my juices.

"Don't stop, I'm so close." I begged as her fingers circled my clit.

She leaned up to place open mouth kisses on my stomach as a finger slipped in. I arched into the rug, my hand pushing on her shoulders from the pleasure. A painful smack landed on my thigh, I cried out and moved my hips with her thrusts.

The pain was just bringing me more pleasure, this didn't stop her from punishing my selfishness. She added another finger and began a brutal pace, all while smacking my thighs occasionally. I was sweating, my body full of the painful pleasure she gave.

"You're so selfish." She husked out, smacking my leg as I continued to hold her shoulders.

"I-I'm so close." My hips met every thrust of her fingers, desperate to feel more.

She lowered her head down and attached her lips to my clit, sukcing and nibbling it. My moans broke as I struggled to breathe, I gripped her hair roughly and ground my cunt into her face.

"You gonna cum?" Her tongue swirled around my swollen nerve, teasing me for release.

"Yes... yes..." I cried out, I felt like crying for how close I was. She just kept me on the edge and it was driving me crazy.

"Cum for me, Amilia." Her fingers curled up and hit my sweet spot. My legs clamped around her head as I arched into the floor.

My mind froze over, the pleasure was numbing. The waves shocked my body, her fingers and mouth never stopping. My breathing was ragged and strained as the pleasure became painful from her continuing.

Feeling me nearly rip her hair out made her stop, her lips covered in my cum. I wanted a taste, I wanted to kiss along the scar she had. She removed her fingers gently, only to push her pants down enough to expose her hard cock.

Using her soiled fingers she rubbed my essence along her shaft, throwing her head back when she teased herself. My cunt craved to feel her inside, the desire I have for her unquenched. She stopped when precum leaked from the tip, spilling onto her fingers.

She gripped my hips and pulled me to her, gliding her fingers through my soaked folds. Lifting and spreading my legs she hooked them onto her shoulders with a cocky smirk.

"I hope you can take it, darling." I whimpered at her words, I couldn't form a sentence.

The tip slid through me, gathering slickness before sliding in. She groaned as she stretched me out inch by inch. She waited for me to adjust before pushing more in. She would kiss my legs, rub my clit, or praise me as I took more and more in. Feeling the whole length of her inside and stretching me out made me groan, I had forgotten how big she was.

"Your pussy is so... wet... and tight." Her eyes shut as her hips snapped into me.

She leaned forward and pressed my legs to my chest, a strained look on her face. I hooked the belt cuff around her neck and kept her close. She grunted and thrusted her hips roughly, she was deep inside.

Pressing a quick kiss to my lips she began to fuck me, her hips thrusting fast and rough. I cried out at the pace she started, my cunt trying to keep her in as deep as possible. Her face contorted in pleasure, her muscles straining as she used so much force to fuck me.

"Oh my god... uh fuck." She held my hip down with one of her hands as she bucked into me.

She whined and groaned the harder she fucked me, her free hand moving to my clit. I was lost in the pleasure, feeling her turn me into a mess was almost too much. The knot inside my stomach tightened when she smacked my leg again.

"H-harder..." I begged, needing more of the aggression I knew she had. Nodding her head she leaned back and held my legs against my chest.

Desperate grunts left her as her thrusts turned rougher, our hips echoed in the room from the force. She watched where our hips connected a needy look in her eyes. The position was so exposing and humiliating, it only furthered my pleasure.

"Your pussy is so fucking greedy Amilia, I can barley pull out enough to fuck you." She bit her lip as her hips slammed into me. I was being destroyed, I was so close to cumming again.

The pleasure was becoming too much, her words only made the knot tighten. I pressed my hands to her abdomen, scratching along the hard muscle underneath. She shivered under my touch, her hips stuttering for a moment.

"I'm gonna cum." I panted, my throat sore from my own cries of pleasure. She groaned and pressed into me harder, her hand moved back to my clit.

"Cum on my cock." She begged, her eyes focused on our conjoined hips.

Hearing her words was all I needed, my mouth fell open with whimpering cries of pleasure. I clawed down her abs as the pleasure became blinding. She kept her movements as I fell over the edge, struggling to breath through broken moans.

Her hips slowed as I came down from my high, slowly rolling them to prolong it for as long as possible. I had to swat her hand away from my clit because of the overstimulation.

"You feel better princess?" She stilled her hips and looked down at me with kind eyes. Gasping for air I nodded and clenched around her shaft, trying to milk her.

"You didn't cum?" I was dazed but felt like I was on a cloud.

"I'm just happy to help." She moved my legs down and tried to pull out but I stopped her.

"Azrael... are you fucking stupid?" She looked offended but smiled. Her hips moved slowly when she answered me.

"I don't think so but... I could be wrong." Her hands gripped my hips tighter but her hips stayed moving slow.

"Obviously I want you to get off too, dumbass." It pissed me off that she always tried to leave it at only me getting off. I liked when she did as well.

"O-okay, but can you..." Her thrusts became a little faster. She lowered her gaze to our hips, watching herself.

"Can I, what?" My breathing picked up from the stimulation. I loved watching her get off, it made me feel powerful.

"Be mean... please?" She sat back on her haunches, her hips never stopping.

"You like when I'm mean?" I almost laughed at how perfectly pathetic she could be. I forget how desperate she could be at times.

"Y-yes." Her hips moved faster, her eyes shutting tight. I wrapped my legs around her hips tightly and rested on my elbows.

"You're pathetic Azrael, needing someone to be mean for you to get off." She groaned deeply, her hips stuttered for a moment.

"So pathetic." She repeated, her hips picking up speed, rutting into me faster.

"You think you deserve my pussy?" I moaned as she fucked me harder, my eyes focused on her body's movements.

"No. I don't deserve it." She panted, her hips pounding into me at this point. She held me tight as she continued to use me.

"You're my little bitch, aren't you?" She was rutting into me like an animal, her head thrown back in pleasure.

"Yes, I'm your little bitch."

She moves me with the brutal thrusts of her hips, panting and whimpering in pleasure. I marveled at the sight, her muscles straining, her face scrunched up in pleasure, all of it turned me on.

"I-I'm cumming." She whimpered quietly, her mouth falling open as lewd whines left.

Her movements became sloppy as she came undone, her hips giving sharp deep thrusts. I groaned and clenched around her, milking every drop of cum she gave me. I traced my finger down her abdomen to her navel, finding the happy trail I loved so much.

"Good girl, you did so good for me." I praised her quietly. She whined and leaned over me, rolling her hips weakly as she started to come down from her high.

"I love you." She breathed into my neck, leaving light kisses as she spoke.

"I know you do." I lifted her head up and saw a dreamy look in her eyes.

"Wanna go again?" I smiled and nodded my head.

"I'm in charge this time."

______________________
A/N: Pic=Scar

8 ½ if you're curious

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 1.9K 37
"Did you miss me- aahhh!...Who are you?"i ask grabbing the nearest thing to cover myself. "I'm Marlowe,your new driver,"she says and her voice is ri...
1.9M 63.6K 74
The anticipation is too much. I found myself praying for The Boss just to say something, anything. "Strip." Anything but that. My eyes wide...
23.1K 550 25
"Alexandre, why are you making go through this? When you clearly know what you asked of that day was and still is impossible for me to do" "Who said...
3.7M 125K 53
Twenty-four-year-old Jennifer Faust is fresh out of college and excited to start living her life. She has it all mapped out: • Land a stellar job. ...