Reputation: Seen Differently...

By vxleriebxtch

His fingers brush up my skin, rolling my shirt up. His lips were on mine. His mouth travels from mine all the... More

Introduction Pt. #1
Pt::#2 ~ "him"
Pt::#3 ~ "The party"
Pt::#4 ~ "Eating!"
Pt. #5:: "She's mine for tonight!"
Pt:: #6 ~ "Trouble"
Pt:: #7 ~ "Apology"
Pt::#9 ~ "Choose"
Pt::#10 ~ "Do you hate me?"
Pt::#11 ~ "Unknown"
Pt::#12 ~ "sei bellissima"
Pt::#13 ~ "Against her"
Pt::#14 ~ "This world!"
Pt::#15 ~ "True"
Pt::16 ~ "Starting over"
Pt:: #17 ~ "I'm new!"
Pt::18 ~ "Aligned!"
Pt::#19 ~ "Stay the night!"
Pt. 20 ~ "All I have!"
Pt::#21 ~ "Whore!"
Pt::#22 ~ "Wrights!"
Pt::23 ~ "She's Alive"
ā€¢ Part. 24 ā€¢ ~ "Gorgeous!" ~
ā€¢ Part. 25 ā€¢ ~ "Special" ~
ā€¢ Part. 26 ā€¢ ~ "Hospital" ~
ā€¢ Part. 27 ā€¢ ~ "Why?" ~
ā€¢ Part. 28 ā€¢ ~ "If this was a movie."
ā€¢ Part #29 ā€¢ ~ "Ice" ~
ā€¢ Part 30 ā€¢ ~ "Hempstead!"
Part 31 ~ "New York"
Bonus Chapter (Alana's POV)
ā€¢ Part 32 ~ "Dinner" ā€¢
Part 33 ā€¢ "Alessia"
Part 34 ~ Goodbye.
Part 35 ~ Boss.
Part 36 ~ Gift
Part 37 - "Angelo"

Pt::#8 ~ "My secret"

1.7K 28 13
By vxleriebxtch

My father had left for work 3 hours ago. He asked for the night shift today, which was perfect for me escaping. But Sebastian was still here, meaning Kate was downstairs with him and I would have to escape through my window.

It wasn't too hard to get out, I just opened my window and right there was a tree, so I could go on the tree branches and then climb my way down and lastly get out through a medium size hole the back fence has. I was currently rubbing my dogs belly. I had two. One was female, one was male, surprisingly they didn't get along well so they never gave me puppies.

Snow was my female dog. She was a white Siberian Husky. Meanwhile Ace was my male Siberian Husky. My dad hated them because he was somewhat allergic to their fur, I didn't care though. They were a gift from Aria's parents on one of my birthdays. Aria had told them I have been wanting a dog and they bought me two. Aria tried wrapping gift paper on the but they just kept shaking it off so she just placed a gift bow on their heads.

I named the female one Snow because her fur was as white as snow and it was snowing when they gifted me her. And I named the male, Ace because it was my middle name and it was kinda boyish so I decided why not?

"I have to go. I'll be back later!" I murmur to both of them kissing the top of their heads.

They whine as I get up. They both stand and follow me to my window.

"No! Stay!" I tell them but they ignore me.

Ace lifts himself up and puts both his paws by the stool, still, bottom rail, whatever the fuck you want to call it...

"Down Ace. Sit!" I tell him and he does giving me his paw for me to hold it but I don't.

He starts whining. So I give in. I close my window and walk towards my bed with them following. Snow jumps on first and lays her head on my lap.

"I have to go. I'll be back I promise. Y'all need to be quiet while I'm out!" I say

I get up once again. And this time they both stay in bed, Snow laying down and Ace sitting on it. I smile at them and Ace tilts his head to the side.

I open my window, I pick up my wallet and phone. I sigh before climbing out. As I am now standing on a tree branch. I hear a voice.

"Alessia?" Fuck it's Kate.

I put my leg over and quickly jump back in my room. I close my window and run towards my bathroom pretending to brush my hair.

"Hey" she says looking at me. I frown at her.

"What do you need?" I ask

"Oh-um I was just wondering if you wanted to go watch a movie at the theater with me and Sebastian!"

"I'm not in the mood for it sorry. Go ask Andrew!"

"Andrew went with some girl. I don't know!" She says.

A girl? As far as I was concerned he didn't have any girl friends.

"Oh, well I'm sorry but I don't want to go watch a movie!"

"That's alright. Have fun doing what you'll be doing!"

"I'm just gonna sleep." I tell her

She nods and walks out fully closing my room door. I wait a while and hear her and Sebastian leaving. I walk down and look through the window as they drive away.

I wait 5 more minutes and then grab my phone, wallet, gun and walk out.

I tuck the gun behind in my sweatpants.
Fuck I should have brought a jacket. It's November in fucking New York.

After about a 15 minute walk, and a 40 minute taxi ride, I get to central park. I look at my watch 9:10 it marks. I walk towards a bench when he calls out my name.

"Alessia?"

I turn around and come face to face with Luca. His hand comes up to my face and he caresses my cheek. I close my eyes feeling my cheeks burning hot at his sweet gesture.

"Luca" I reply breathlessly

"Why?" He asks

What is up with people and asking me that. Why this? Why that?

"My father wants me to avoid anyone related to the Mafia. If not he'll send me to a boarding school for all girls!" I say

"Tell your father he can suck my dick!" He says

"Oh" I reply curiously

"How old are you?" He asks

"17 gonna be 18 next month!" I tell him.

"You're old enough to make your own decisions, he doesn't have to tell you who to be around with and who to stay away from!"

"I guess" i reply

"Speaking of, what's the deal between you and Jordan Peterson?" He asks

"We're just friends. Why? Jealous?" I laugh lightly at his clenched jaw.

"Shut up!" He grumbles

"He was my best friends boyfriend. Me and him were friends. He's nice and genuine. But we will never be something more than just friends!"

"Come with me tonight again?" He asks

I shake my head. "I can't"

"Yes you can! You have a choice."

"Luca, I'm still a minor. Legally I still have to follow his orders!" I say

"Then go on a date with me, please?" He pleads

"When?" I ask

"Tomorrow night. I'll pick you u-"

"No" I cut him off. "I'll meet you at the place. Where?" I ask him

"What? No, fuck no. I'm picking you up" He says. And I sigh

"Okay! What time?"

"8:45 p.m."

"Okay. But I need to be back home by 10" I tell him

"Okay beautiful!" He says.

He leans in and my heart flutter. I've never really felt this way for someone I lean in too and our lips touch. His lips were rough. He needs Vaseline or chapstick. I kiss back and he places his hands on my waist pulling me closer to him. After a few seconds we both pull away. He grins and I feel safe, happy, loved.

"Ouch. Thought it was just me and you meeting here, Ale!" Liam's voice says

I turn around and see him standing there. Black jeans, white hoodie on.

"Right!" I reply

I turn my head and see Luca confused.

"So tell me. Why the fuck did Jameson come home telling me all ties between us were cut?"

"Because of her father!" Luca grumbles

"Is that true?" Liam asks looking at me

"Yes, I have to stay away from you and anyone related to the Mafia, or else!"

"Or else what?"

"Or else, he'll send me to a all girls boarding school."

"You're father is fucking stupid!" Liam says

"Agreed!" Luca replies

"Huh? And I thought we were supposed to hate eachother!" Liam tells Luca.

"That's between our fathers. I have nothing against you Ricci!"

"So what? Wanna go get ice cream and hold hands now?"

"Fuck you Ricci!" Luca says, while Liam throws his head back and starts laughing.

"Fuck I'm hungry? Any of y'all hungry?"

"Yes, me!" Luca says

"Any good places to eat around here?" Asks Liam

This was the city. Lombardi territory not Ricci. So obviously Liam didn't know much about places to eat, shop, or other shit.

I knew both the city and the suburbs. My father precinct wasn't actually too far away from here. Probably about 5 minutes from Central Park.

"Yeah, what do y'all want?" Luca asks

"Anything!" I reply

Luca signals for us to follow him, and me and Liam do. We all talk on the way there. Surprisingly Luca and Liam find some stuff they have in common.

We walk not too long before getting to this dinner. They welcome Luca once we get in. Obviously showing him respect because of who he is. They give us a booth to sit in, near by a window.

I sit with Luca and Liam Infront of us.

"What do y'all want to drink?" A young lady asks us.

She can't be more than 20 years old. Her name tag read 'Liz'

"Water, please!" I say and she offers me a smile while writing down what I said.

"Same as her!" Liam says.

"Lemonade!" Luca says shrugging.

"Okay. I'll be right back!" She says walking away.

I like her.

"So Alessia, wanna tell Luca your secret?" Liam says smirking.

I knew what he meant. My secret. Meaning my family's name. Who I am. Who my family is.

"What secret?" Luca asks wary.

"Thank you Liam!" I tell him and his smirks widen

"What are y'all talking about?" Luca asks.

"I come from a well known family on my mother's side!" I say

"How well known?" Luca asks.

"Oh, very much well known. Their name scares everyone. They won't hesitate to kill!" Liam says

"Who?" Luca asks

"Salvatore Ferrari and Alexander Constantine!" I reply.

"No fucking way!" Luca says

"It's true!" Liam says so nonchalant

"Wait, wouldn't that make you heir then?" Luca asks

"She already is heir. Taking over when she turns 20!" Liam says.

"It's not that big of a deal!"

"Yes it is! Does your father know?" Luca says

"No and he doesn't need to know!"

Just then Liz returns with our drink.

"Are y'all ready to order?" She asks nicely.

"Yes." I say smiling, while Liam glares at me.

His dumbass spent the whole time talking instead of roaming through the menu.

"A burger with fries." I tell her.

"Same!" Liam says knowing he won't have time to go through the menu

"What I always get!" Luca says and Liz nods.

"Um what do you always get?" She asks confused.

"Marco will know! Just tell him I'm here!" Luca says and Liz nods walking away.

"Okay, she has not noticed how handsome I am. That's an issue!" Says Liam

"Handsome from where?" Luca asks.

"Go to hell Lombardi!"

"You two are childish!" I say.

~~~~~~

After eating and talking, it seemed like Luca and Liam could actually be friends

It was still complicated obviously, this life makes it all complicated. Luca said his dad was actually okay with me being around him. Supposedly after I left, his dad ran a check on me, most likely finding out who I am related to, Luca said his dad didn't mention anything to him other than and I quote "It's okay if you're around her. Apparently she's not too bad!"

Liam gave me a ride home since I live near him and Luca went back to his house reminding me of our date tomorrow night.

"Good night Ale!" Liam says once I get in my house.

Kate and Sebastian hadn't come back, neither had Andrew or my dad.

"Good Night Liam. Please tell Jameson I'm sorry for what happened at school!" I tell him

"Okay. I will!"

He then starts walking to his car and he drives off. I close my house door and walk upstairs. I walk in my room and it's trashed.

What the hell?

I walk to my brothers room and his is trashed too, so is Kate's and my father's.

I walk into a secret room the house has, one only me, Kate and Andrew knew about and there was Ace and Snow.

They run to me and I pet them. Just then Ace starts going somewhere and I follow him. He stops inside my room tilting his head and I look at him confused. He whines and I furrow my eyebrows.

"What?" I mumble softly.

He looks at me, then at the corner of my room and tilts his head. I stare at that corner in my room. Where the security camera was. The camera, security camera, then my eyes go wide.

Someone broke in, the camera was still intact. Whoever it was, was not smart enough to cover the camera.

I run trying not to make much noise. There was guest room which my dad turned into a home office. In there was his apple computer. And you could check the security feed through there. I make my way there but don't open the door because I hear faint voices.

"He'll pay. His whole family will! They're lucky, they weren't here. Or I swear, I would kill then all."

"Don't worry, he'll pay for putting us away!" A more calm voice replies. It sounds like a man and woman but what would I know?

For putting us away? My dad put them away, in prison. For what? I got zero fuckin' idea.

"Oh, look a that. A family picture. This one is beautiful!" The male says.

"Which one?"

"Long black hair-"

They're talking about me. Kate has brown hair, just like my father.

"Whiskey eyes!" He continues

Yeah, definitely me.

"Well if we find her. Then you can have fun with her!" The females says.

I hear a click. A door opened. Our front door. Looks like the people in the room didn't hear because they continue talking about nonsense.

"I'll ask Elena, if she knows any kids with the last name Parker!"

Who's Elena?

"You really think she'd help us?"

I hope not

"Yes, she's my blood. A Pavarotti." 

Oh fuck no. He put away members from a Mafia family? Elena, Elena Marietta Pavarotti. New York's 3rd Mafia family.

Elena was my sisters age, meaning she would probably have classes with Kate in E Hall at school. I instantly rush downstairs and I see Kate and Sebastian making out by our front door.

I grab a jacket i found and throw it at their faces. They both pull away and their eyes widen at seeing me.

Oh God, please, please make me forget what I just saw.

"Ales-"

"Shut up, both of you!" I tell them quietly whispering.

"Why?" Sebastian whispers

"Someone's in here. Come on, let's get out!"

"Who?" Kate asks.

"The fuck am I supposed to know. We have to leave now!" I say

Our door opens again and Andrew walks in with a girl.

"Wassup!" He says somewhat loudly

"Shut the fuck up!" I tell him trying to keep my voice low

"Don't talk to him like that!" The petite girl next to Andrew says

"I don't give a fuck about who you are or what you say! Right now my priority is getting my brother, sister and her bf our of here!" I tell her.

"Why?" Andrew asks

"Someone is in here, we need to leave now!" I tell them

"Who?" Andrew asks

"I don't know okay? I don't know, what I do know is that we have to get the hell out of here before it's too late. All I know is that it's a male and female whom broke in!" I say getting mad

"Where are your dogs?" Andrew asks.

My dogs knew this whole block. I sent them to Liam's house. They knew their way, or at least I hope they did

"I got them out already!" I said.

"Well look who it is!" One of the voices exclaims.

"All his children and 2 strangers!" The female says

I take a good look at them. I take out my phone and open my camera. I raise at them and snap s picture, they close their eyes due to the flash

"Go, go, go!" I tell my siblings.

Andrew, the girl, and Sebastian were out, but by then the male and female had catched up to me and Kate. All thanks to them being too slow.

The male grabs Kate and takes out his gun pressing it on the side of her head.

"No please!" She pleads.

"Let her go!" I say

"Call your father, tell him to get here, before I decide to have fun with your little sister!" He says with a wicked smile

"She's simply 16" I tell him

"I don't give a fuck. Call him!" He says

I feel my gun in my back sweatpants, but I can't. If I do, then he'll blow Kate's brain out in the fucking floor. I'd feel guilty if she dies, she might not always be the best but she's still my sister, my blood!"

I call my father, and explain the situation to him, before the woman yanks my phone and tell my dad, he has 30 minutes to get here or Kate dies.

Then she hangs up. By now, Andrew and Sebastian had walked back in the house meanwhile the bitch my brother came with had already left.

"Sit down!" The man snarls to Kate and she does in a chair they brought. They zip tie her to it. And he keeps the gun pressed to her head.

"What's your name? Both of you!" I ask

"Why do you care little girl?" The woman asks

"I like to put a name to a face. Don't you?" I say trying to convince her

"Alara and Daunt" she says

"Your turn" Daunt says

"Kate" I say pointing at my sister. "Andrew, my brother" I say Pointing at him. "Sebastian, my sister boyfriend, and I'm Alessia!"

"You have the prettiest name of them all" Alara says.

"Correct me if I'm wrong, you come from a reputable family, the Ferrari's?" Daunt says and I nod

"And you from the Pavarotti's!" I say and they both nod.

Huh? Maybe they're not that bad

"So why are you here? Why my family?" I ask

"Oh, believe me when I say, you have nothing to do with this! But your father should pay for what he did!" Daunt tells me sincerely

"And what exactly did he do?" I ask

"Blame us for a crime we didn't commit. He saw an opportunity to put us away since we come from a Mafia family and he took advantage of the situation. We went to trial again about 1 month ago, and with a good lawyer, we got to be released. There was no evidence to convict us. But your father was so sure it was us, he wanted us in bar for the rest of our lives." Alara says

"What crime did he blame y'all for?"

If they really are innocent, then I wonder how many more people has my father arrested without evidence. And why would he? He of all people should understand how it feels to not be believed.

"He blames us for murder!" Alara answers

"Not a surprise there!" Kate exclaims

"Careful, Kate. Your sister might be the only one I chose not to kill, if you keep on opening your fucking mouth!" Daunt says.

"Why would my dad blame y'all?" I ask mostly to myself but they hear

"Why wouldn't he? It was a female, she had died out in central park. I don't know who but she was shot multiple times, I felt somewhat bad. She had her son with her. So me and Alara, decided to go help her, Alara was trying to comfort the young boy, meanwhile I was putting pressure on the wound and I was talking to her, trying to keep her awake but I couldn't. Just then your father sees us, and knowing who we are, he arrest us both. We both had our guns with us so he thought we had killed her in front of the boy." Daunt tells me

"Step away from my daughter!" I hear my dad say.

I turn around to see him with a gun in his hands. Just then someone yanks my hair harshly and I feel a gun digging on my neck. I look at my side and see Alara.

Just great. This is the worst fucking Monday ever.

"Step away from my daughter's!" My dad exclaims.

"No! Say your goodbyes!" Alara says. Both her and Daunt cocking their guns.

--------------------------------------------------------

Word Count:: 3315
- Enjoy this chapter.
- Remember to eat!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 204 46
Valentina Moretti. She's one colorful character. She moves to Italy right after high school. She goes there to enjoy the scenery, to be thankful that...
299K 11.3K 31
Luca Romano is a force to be reckoned with - a powerful, wealthy man who commands respect and fear in equal measure. He's ruthless to his enemies, bu...
1.3M 59K 61
He stared down at me with those cold dark eye's. Backing me up against the wall with his hand pressed against my throat he growled out. "Do you know...
1.2M 41.5K 36
(COMPLETED & UNEDITED) His full lips were curled into a smirk as he grabbed her by the arm roughly. "And who might you be?" He asked her while she he...