Crazy: In Love With You

By rainalori

Formally known as "First Glance" Love is beautiful, so passionate and enchanting. but is it really true? is... More

👉Author's Note👈
Chapter 1 - The Handsome Face
Chapter 2 - Talk Till Midnight
Chapter 3 - The Mysterious Big Sister
Chapter 4 - Let's Make A Bet
Chapter 5 - Embarrassing Situation
Chapter 6 - The Truth
Chapter 7 - The Confession At Last
Chapter 8 - His Reaction
Chapter 9 - Confrontation
Chapter 10 - His Call
Chapter 11 - The Wedding
Chapter 12 - Truth Behind The Wedding
Chapter 13 - The Dream
Chapter 14 - The Call
Chapter 15 - He Came At Least
Chapter 16 - He Left
Chapter 17 - He is coming back
Chapter 18 - Sanchita's Anger
Chapter 19 - His Visit
Chapter 20 - You are Humorous
Chapter 21 - Asking Out
Chapter 22 - The Surprise
Chapter 23 - The Journey
Chapter 24 - His Visit
Chapter 25 - Getting Drunk
Chapter 26 - The Surprised Call
Chapter 27 - She Came
Chapter 28 - He Misunderstood
Chapter 29 - Planning For Trip
Chapter 30 - Sameer's Home
Chapter 31 - Surprising Grandmother
Chapter 32 - The News
Chapter 33 - Final Term
Chapter 34 - The New CFO
Chapter 35 - Avoiding Him
Chapter 36 - Meeting Him Officially
Chapter 37 - The Way He Looked
Chapter 39 - Peace Breaker
Chapter 40 - Close For Work
Chapter 41 - Invitation For Party
Chapter 42 - Shopping For The Party
Chapter 43 - Sudden Confession
Chapter 44 - Slamming The Door
Chapter 45 - The Morning Argument
Chapter 46 - Irritation
Chapter 47 - Late Night Treat
Chapter 48 - Pretending As Couple For Photoshoot
Chapter 49 - His Plan
Chapter 50 - The Advice
Chapter 51 - His Truth
Chapter 52 - The Past
Chapter 53 - Her Wild Side
Chapter 54 - Ignorance
Chapter 55 - His Persistent
Chapter 56 - It's Hard
Chapter 57 - Awkward
Chapter 58 - His Proposal
Chapter 59 - Surprise Gave Her Heart Attack
Chapter 60 - Darkness Of The Past
Chapter 61 - Sincere Explanation
Chapter 62 - The Shocking Arrangements
Chapter 63 - Forced To Attend
Chapter 64 - The Heated Argument
Chapter 65 - True Friends
Chapter 66 - She Is Little Drunk
Chapter 67 - Waking Up With him
Chapter 68 - Forced Attempt
Chapter 69 - Sunaina's Fear
Chapter 70 - Unexpected Meeting
Chapter 71 - Nandini Escaped
Chapter 72 - Manik's Explanation
Chapter 73 - Aniket's View
Chapter 74 - Clash In The Dinner Date
Chapter 75 - The Uninvited Guests
Chapter 76 - Roumors That Broke Everything
Chapter 77 - A Little Persuasion
Chapter 78 - Bhatt Family Broke The Arrangment
Chapter 79 - Meeting Him Again After Seperation
Chapter 80 - His Promise
Chapter 81 - Another Guests
Chapter 82 - They are....
Chapter 83 - Change Of Heart
Chapter 84 - The New Life

Chapter 38 - I Will Drive You Home

1K 171 12
By rainalori

"This project is gonna kill us" Samara groaned "BM can you tell me if we can get holiday in the meantime?"

Iniya rolled her eyes "you better focus on your work. Since this project has came, it's a kind of rolling in desktop with a workload"

"Come on" Samara groaned again "it's already the last month. Christmas is coming up. And you are saying while others are seeing Santa we have to sit infront of desk to work? You can't be joking"

"Who said I am? This time the whole stuff are getting only a day for Christmas and the first day of the January as holiday. As for others, you can forget untill the project duration is finished"

Samara rolled her head and banged  it on her table. Yadav laughed out.

"It will be better to finish this project so that we could rest and have holidays like normal" Nandini gathered her file.

"But this is not only on us. The financial team and strategy team need to give their side of work too" Iniya replied.

"I just hope to get out of the workload. I can't believe boss chosen us for this project as team. But..." suddenly Samara smiled "it's also a kind of benefit"

"What benefits?" Yadav frowned.

"Can't you see? The CFO is also in this project so working as team means I get to see him frequently"

"You are really into him?" Yadav frowned "look out, there are many other who could just chop you into pieces to get him"

"Those are bitches, they only knows how to bark around to get attention. Besides looking at the new CFO's current attitude I don't think he is a kind of guy who will just jump into something without thinking a bit" Samara retorted.

"Wow, and you just understand him so well?" Yadav raised his eyebrow.

"I have eyes so I can see well"

"What do you think Nandini?"

"Huh?" Nandini frowned.

"You didn't heard what we are saying?" Yadav asked.

"About what?" Nandini put the on the table. "Sorry I was thinking something else"

"OMG, just where you are living girl? You missed our important matter" Samara gasped.

"What important?" Nandini asked again.

Iniya rolled her eyes "they are arguing about the new CFO. It's better if you just ignore them"

"Oh come on" Samara shook her head "you listen to me girl. What do you think of new CFO's attitude towards other girls in the office. Do you think if he will sleep with one of them or just ignore"

Nandini pursed her lips. She had witnessed so many things. She don't know about other girls. He was always warm with others but he was like a cold stone to her. No matter what she does his heart would never melt. She tried for such a long time but failed at the end.

"I don't know" Nandini gave a short reply.

"But you could have a kind of intuition you know" Samara seemed like she is not going to let her go. Nandini sighed in her heart.

"I don't know him then how will I have any king of thought about his behaviour or something. It's not like we are friends to give my opinion about him. Fot god's sake we have important matters to discuss instead of talking about unnecessary things"

Samara and Yadav looked at her pursing their lips. Iniya looked at the situation and cleared her throat.

"I think we need to focus on the current project. We need to submit our work soon so work faster instead of gossiping "

"Miss Nandini?"

Nandini turned around to see Fatima, the assistant of boss tanding there.

"Yes" Nandini smiled.

"Boss want you to meet him" Ratina informed.

"Now?" Nandini frowned.

"Yes"

"Is there something important?" Nandini asked as she walked towards her.

"I don't know exactly. But may be about the new project" Fatima replied. "Are you going now?"

Nandini nodded "yes, lets go together?"

"Okay" then they walked out.

"What happened to her suddenly? She sounded like angry" Samara said.

"I think she don't like the new CFO" Yadav touched his jaw.

"But they are strangers to each other right? How come she don't like him?" Samara frowned in confusion.

"You two stop talking about it. If Nandini don't like then then don't drag her in your conversation when it's about the new CFO. You two should consider her about her feelings too"

"It was my fault. I always drag her" Samara shook her head.

"Go and finish your work. Or I will cut your holiday period" Iniya said as got up from the chair and walked towards her cabin.

"BM you can't be that cruel" Samara yelled behind her whole Yadav chuckled.

Ding~

The elevator opened as Fatima and Nandini walked out. The top floor was scheduled and it was now crowded like other floors.

"You should go inside. He is waiting for you" Fatima said as she walked to her desk.

"Okay thanks" Nandini nodded and walk towards the boss's cabin before knocking lightly. Once the she was approved she pushed the door opened and walked in. To her surprise Manik was also there talking to the boss.

Why is it him again?

Nandini clenched her fist but smiled anyway. She couldn't show her anger to boss.

"Boss you called me?" She stepped forward.

"Yes, come in Nandini. Lets have some talks" Mr. Dharm nodded his head.

"Thank you" Nandini sat down beside Manik. She had no other choice since there are only two chair infront of the large desk.

"Nandini, you know that you are also selected in this project work you have to work hard. I have faith that if we keep working hard then it will get paid with rewards"

Nandini nodded "thank you for selecting me boss. I will work harder"

Mr. Dharm laughed "no need Nandini. I have seen your works in this past years. You are really a hardworking girl. I remembered how we got the  last hotel project when we thought we won't be able to get it"

"Boss you are embarassing me" Nandini smiled "it was my duty"

"I like your attitude " Mr. Dharm nodded with a smile "this is what I was talking with Manik. He also agreed with the stuff selection of this project. Now the financial side is almost at the end of discussion and since you two are already in this work, I think you two need to work together. Specially you Nandini, Manik has a good record with team work as he led many projects as head. But this is first time you will be working in such a big project. And as per the record of the last year your social activities are lower than any other stuffs. Are you understanding what I am saying?"

Nandini nodded "yes I understand "

"Good. Do your best,  I hope we can get this big project soon"

"We will boss. Hard work always get rewarded" Manik uttered for the first time.

Mr. Dharm laughed again "I like that spirit Manik. You really know how to make me happy"

"I just said the truth" Manik replied.

"Good, good, keep such spirit and have us get the chance to win. Now you two can leave and do your works. And Nandini remember what I said. You need to work on your social  activities too"

Nandini nodded "I will remember boss. Don't worry " she assured before getting up. She turned around and walk towards the door with the intention of walking out first but before she could touch the door knob, a hand grabbed it and pulled the the door open. Nandini looked and found Manik looking at her already. They both looked at each other silently.

What the hell are you doing? Snap out of it. Her mind screamed loudly. Nandini shook her head and looked away avoiding his gaze.

"Thanks" she said softly before walking out without a second word.

Manik walked out and closed the door behind him. His gaze was on the back of the woman walking hurriedly, away from him. He sighed and glanced at side. Fatima smiled at him. Manik returned the smile casually then walked away following Nandini's lead. No one knows what's running in his mind.

The sun set and it's time for the office to close. All the stuffs started to leave. Nandini pulled her beg and gathered her files on the desk before shutting down her desktop and finally left the cabin. She walked out hurriedly and took the elevator to reach ground floor. Once the door of elevator opened she walked out. There are only few people left in the office. She hurried towards the exit door. Once she is outside she looked around the road for a cab. She tried to call one or two but none was available. She sighed inwardly and stood there alone infront of the office.

Suddenly a blue car pulled infront of her. She frowned as she looked at the car. The glass pulled down slowly revealing Manik's face. His expression was unreadable as he looked at her.

"You need a ride home?"

Nandini gritted her teeth "no, thanks" she replied without any softness in her tone. She saw another cab and hurried towards it trying to call but it walked passed her. She sighed closing her eyes. The white car pulled near her ahain. Nandini glanced at him.

"Come, get in. I will drive you home"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 12K 90
It is said that first impression is the last impression. But this story changed the meaning of this quote. The first meeting of Nandini and Manik wa...
2.2K 646 115
Complete ✔️ First love is beautiful. Isn't it? Maybe or maybe not The story revolves around a teenage girl "Anne" who fall in love for the first tim...
1.1M 23.9K 30
"I want to go back to my old ways." Ezra said in a monotone. It felt like he held no emotion. I stood dumbfounded not knowing what to do? "I tried yo...
31.9K 2.4K 28
Some times love comes to you when you least expect it. And when you know you have no right to accept that love because you are bounded by your own bo...