Mafia King and Queen - Dream...

By __oriana_x

Y/N is the daughter of the most powerful mafia in the world, the Black Crows Mafia. When it becomes her time... More

Important Information
1. Just a Normal Day
2. Masquerade Ball
3. Dance
4. Blood and Feathers
5. A New Leader
6. Funeral
7. Outplayed
8. 2-0
9. Face-off
10. Caught
11. Trapped
12. Rescued?
13. Honored Guest or Dangerous Prisoner
14. Rescue Mission
15. Suprise Visit
16. On the Same Side
17. Deserved
18. Why Are You Helping Me?
19. Secrets Revealed
20. Party
21. Dancing Under the Stars
22. Masks and Darkness
23. End This With a Bang
24. Blood for the Blood God
25. Choose
26. Plans and Lies
27. Make Your Choice
28. Last Game
29. Safe
30. Late Night Calls
31. First Date
32. Autumn Leaves
33. Friends and Enemies
34. Love from the Past
36. Christmas
37. Mistletoe
38. Night Changes
39. Another Ball
40. Not Again
41. Shots
42. Happy New Year
43. Hurt So Much
44. Show You Mean It
45. Valentine's Day: Part One
46. Valentine's Day: Part 2
47. Valentines Day: Part 3
48. Valentine's Day: Part 4
49. Sex and Sunsets
50. Allies
51. Old Friends
52. The Calm Before the Storm
53. Meetings
54. Hit List
57. Birthday Crash
56. Bridge Down
57. True Love
58. She Said Yes
59. Final Boss
60. Bullets
61. Darkness and Death
62. My Fault
63. Waking Up
64. Reunited
65. Wedding
66. The End
Epilogue
Final Author's Note

35. Better Than You

1.9K 59 45
By __oriana_x

Mention of r***

3rd Person Omniscient POV

"That's Schlatt?" Dream breathes out.

"Yes," Y/N sighs, her hand releasing his. "But he's changed a lot, physically I mean. Mentally, he's the same sick bastard!"

Her hand tightens around her pen and throws it against the wall. It shatters on contact, the dark ink splattering everywhere.

Dream's eyes widen and he reaches over to grab her hand gently. His thumb passes over her knuckles as he softly caressed them.

"I fought him many times before," he whispers, his head resting on her shoulder. "He's the only mafia leader I've fought that's beat me."

"And me," she reminds him. Dream scoffs and wraps his arms around her throat jokingly.

"We'll change that."

"Well unfortunately this makes you and I targets for Schlatt so keep an eye out." Y/N turns back to her papers and grabs a new pen from the drawer. "He's already pissed I killed Andrew."

"How many mafia leaders have you dated?" Dream asks gently, he knew it was a touchy subject for her.

"Like consensually or non-consensually? Willingly or 'suggested' by my father?"

"Uh, in general," he says, not expecting that response.

Y/N slips her hand out of his grasp and begins to count off her fingers.

"2 consensually with someone I loved. 5 set up by my father. 7 I got pressured into that were broken up by rape. All were un-consensual."

"Who were the two?" Dream asks, his hand trying to grasp hers again.

"You know both of them," she responds.

"Who are they?" he demands.

"One was Techno."

Dream scoffs.

"Of course. I should have guessed. The question is why."

Y/N frowns and turns her chair away from him.

"Hey," he reaches to grab the armrest and spins her back around. "Answer."

As he turns her back around to face him, he sees that she's trying to hold back a laugh.

"What?"

"Man's was such a nerd in high school but he was the only one actually nice to me. I dated him to keep the others off me. Quiet, introverted, socially awkward, but could throw a punch as good as any of them, if not better."

"What happened?" Dream questions, stifling a laugh, and making a mental reminder to question Techno about that later. "You seemed happy."

"What do you think?" she groans. "Dad broke it up and put me with Andrew instead. That lasted long."

"Okay now, who's the other?" Dream laughs. "You said someone I know."

"Well rule out the possibilities, who was once part of a mafia, that you know, who is around my age, and isn't a jerk?"

Dream stares off into space for a few seconds before his eyes widen.

One person. There's only one person.

He turns to face Y/N who smiles, knowing he knows who it is.

"Tease him about it," she giggles. A soft ping comes from his phone as Y/N winks mischievously.

He opens the message to see it's a photo.

"No way."

He covers his mouth with his hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dream sits at the head of the meeting table, arms folded. The rest of the mafia sits around the table, staring at each other.

"Dream what is it?" Bad finally asks. "First you drive off at 5 in the morning and now you call this meeting at 7?"

"Yes," Dream smiles. "I went to meet with someone and they gave me something very interesting."

"What is it?" Sapnap asks, tapping his fingers on the table as he lets out a yawn. "Because I would like to go back to sleep."

"Oh trust me," he lets out a deep chuckle. "You won't be able to go back to sleep after this."

Dream turns to a large screen behind him and clicks the remote, turning it on. The first thing that pops up is the image Y/N sent him.

It's a photo of her, slightly younger, kissing a blonde-haired male. But what makes everyone's jaws drop to the table is the gold chain with a P medallion.

The entire table times to look at Punz who sits next to George and Sapnap. His face is dropped to the table and flushed redder than a tomato.

"Punz?" Dream asks, desperately trying to control his laugh. "Care to explain?"

"Why don't you explain Dream?" Punz growls. "I'm surprised you don't have a picture of that. I know exactly where you got that."

"I have no idea what you're talking about," Dream states calmly.

Punz finally lifts his head from the table, pushing back his blond hair.

"Only Y/N would have given you that. And I wonder why. You end this meeting right now or I spill your secret."

"Go ahead," Dream bluffs. "It won't be as bad."

Punz smirks and turns to George and holds out his hand for something. George hands him his laptop and unlocks it as Punz types away.

With a satisfied smirk, he turns the laptop around to show a green dot labeled Dream sitting an address in the city. 

"That's Y/N's mansion. Do you expect Dream just waltzed in there and got airdropped that picture? Bet you they kissed."

"What are you talking about Punz?" Sam demands. "Clearly you're the one dating her."

"That was in high school dipshit," Punz snarls. "This fuck is dating her now." He points a finger at Dream.

Everyone turns to Dream and he feels a tiny bit of his confidence slip away.

Okay, maybe this would be bad.

Punz walks over with a smirk on his face and grabs the collar of Dream's shirt.

"Punz what the—"

Before he can finish, Punz leans down and sniffs the side of Dream's neck. 

Dream stays frozen in place as the rest of the mafia watches in shock.

Punz pulls back with an even bigger smile.

"So she still uses the same perfume I see."

He walks back to his seat and sits down, resting both hands on the table.

"Who's dating our enemy now, huh?"

"Liar," Dream spits out.

Eyes dart between the two arguing, not sure who to believe.

"I'll call her and ask then," Punz grins. He whips out his phone as Dream springs across the table. He clears it in one leap and lands on Punz's chair. He stumbles off and reaches for the phone.

"NO!"

Punz backs away as Sapnap holds out his hands to stop Dream.

"PUNZ STOP!" Dream yells.

Punz holds up his finger as he presses the phone to his ear.

The room goes quiet, save for Dream's ragged breathing with Sapnap, George, Sam, and Skeppy holding him back.

The dial tone sounds as Punz puts it on speaker.

"Hello?" he asks.

"Hey Punz," Y/N's voice sounds. The mafia members glare at the phone. "What do you need?"

"I was just wondering since you didn't give me enough details is that one call. So, how did that date with Dream go?"

Dream throws him a death glare as Punz smiles back with a shit-eating grin.

"Uh, we got coffee and a bunch of girls were eye-fucking him so we left. We walked to the park and I took him to my special spot. Then we kissed and his friends showed up which ruined the moment."

Dream shifts his glare to Sapnap who shrugs.

"Your special spot?" Punz asks. "Didn't know you had one."

"Cuz it's mine, duh," Y/N says. "And he's a better kisser than you."

"FUCK OFF!" Punz yells into the phone, nearly slamming it onto the table. "WE WERE IN HIGH SCHOOL!"

"It's true though," Y/N laughs. "Wish we'd have done it again when he dropped by this morning."

Now everyone looks at Dream whose face is burning.

"Thanks for the info Y/N," Punz smiles. "It was lovely talking to you."

"At 7 am? Never in my life would I see up this early," she scoffs. "Maybe there's another reason..."

"Bye!" Punz hangs up and shoves the phone back into his pants pocket.

His friends let go of Dream who is staring at the ground in embarrassment.

"Dream?" Bad asks.

The mafia leader straightens up and glares down at Punz.

"You may have had her first, but at least I know she likes me better than you."

With that, Dream turns on his heel and walks out, taking the remote with him.

Leaving the picture still glowing on the screen.

——————————————————————————————

1,430 words

Just a filler chapter to clear up how Y/N knows Punz and Techno.

Comment any mistakes you find so I can fix them!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 8.8K 52
Y/n is a 20 year old assassin. Her father is a mafia boss, which makes her a mafia princess. She is working hard to be able to take over her father's...
426K 13K 90
Dream is locked in Pandora's Vault for his crimes, the most secure prison on the Smp. The guards torture him and treat him inhumanely He can't escape...
422K 7.3K 49
Feelings are stupid. Romance is dumb. Gaming and mac-n-cheese, now that's where it's at. Being the best at gaming is her profession. But Dream says o...
35.1K 1.2K 23
The Mask, known only by his friends as Dream is a deadly assassin who has managed to hide as a peasant in a kingdom for years. Any spotting of the Ma...