Zhejun

Galing kay Xiaoshuo_

Liu Yu looks delicate and charming, and was born with a charming bone. In her previous life, she was sold int... Higit pa

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101 | 110
Chapter 111 | 120
Chapter 121 | 130
Chapter 131 | 140
Chapter 141 | 150
Chapter 151 | 160
Chapter 161 | 170
Chapter 171 | 180
Chapter 181 | 190
Chapter 191 | 200
Chapter 201 | 209

Chapter 12

452 6 0
Galing kay Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 12

    Liu Yu tossed and turned all night, and the next day Liu Kangsheng went out with a hoe on her front foot, and she left home for the town on her back foot, twisting the heart of Liu Yan, who was mixing chicken food in the yard, into a sour melon, pouting and squinting The graceful figure walking away gave a pooh.

    When Mrs. Wang came out of the stove, she saw her little daughter's behavior, and angrily reprimanded her in a low voice: "Liu Yan, that's your own sister. What's the matter with you? Why can't you tolerate your sister so much?"

    Liu Yan Not afraid of her, he snorted, "What is my dear sister, my three older brothers are my father in this family, your eyes are all in your armpits, only Liu Yu is the one You darling, you picked me up from the ditch outside, didn’t you!”

    Throwing the chicken food bowl on the top of the chicken coop, taking advantage of the momentum, he wanted to throw the picker again.

    Mrs. Wang was stabbed in the heart, shaking her hands for a few breaths, unable to speak, she was about to touch the broom next to the wall, and the courtyard of Liu's house was in chaos again.

    At the northern bridgehead of Zhenbei, when Liu Yu arrived, the two brothers and sisters who usually waited one step ahead of her hadn't arrived yet, she waited until the past quarter, only to see the two children running from afar.

    There was already a knife hanging above Liu Yu's head that could fall at any time, now seeing the two children coming late, he felt even more panicked, and hurriedly greeted them without waiting for anyone to come over.

    "Girl, Lu Sanlang is back. He arrived at nightfall yesterday."

    The child didn't catch his breath, so he said something first. Hearing that Lu Sanlang came back that day, Liu Yu's heart finally fell back to the original place. bit.

    It's just that she let go of her heart too early, the child looked at her expression, and said hesitantly: "But... Lu Sanlang didn't go to his shop today, and my sister and I didn't see him go out until the end of the day. "

    It is precisely because there is no news to sell, the brothers and sisters are not reconciled, and they waited a little longer, so today they are a moment later than the agreed time.

    Liu Yu was stunned, and the anxiety in his heart was confirmed. For the first time, she faced a question squarely, is Lu Sanlang really interested in her?

    Maybe he went to the cloth shop in those two days because he was just busy with the family property, not waiting for her, because she had seen too many men who scattered money and had enough patience just to win her attention, so she was self righteous, Lu Sanlang might not treat her interested.

    This realization is undoubtedly frustrating, but now is not the time to worry about these things. Today is the sixth day, and she has to make a decision whether to succeed or not. If there is really no hope for Lu Sanlang, she should change her goal as soon as possible. That's right.     In his previous life, he was too big, and he definitely had Liu Yanzheng win over him, and he never left a second hand behind him. The price he paid was really too high, how dare he let himself fall again in the same place in this life.     As usual, she took ten Wen and handed it to the child, and still told him to go to Lu's house to keep watch. If she heard about Lu Sanlang before the end of the hour, she could still look for her on the street.     As for later, it is impossible. If you don’t return after noon, you will catch the eyes of the two sister-in-laws in the family, and you are even more afraid that Liu Yan’s mouth will be stabbed in front of Liu Kangsheng, which will arouse her stepfather’s suspicion. become a luxury.     Liu Yu went to the town by herself. She didn't make purses yesterday, so she didn't need to go to the embroidery shop. She walked on the main street of Changfeng Town, thinking about what to do next if Lu Sanlang's side really failed.     She didn't forget that the other candidate Lin Jiuniang gave was the young owner of the town's book shop. If she hadn't left Lin Jiuniang's house and met Lu Chengxiao who had returned from Yuanzhou City that day, that Chen Shaodong's family would have been her first target. Thinking like this , unknowingly walked towards the only bookstore in the town.     It's just that fate is really wonderful and the most elusive. When Liu Yu was thinking about finding another way to go, she met Lu Sanlang unexpectedly on the streets of Changfeng Town.     Standing outside the tea room not far from the bookshop, he couldn't hide the light in his eyes and the joy on his face when he saw Liu Yu.     With such eyes, Liu Yu had a new judgment on the possibility of attacking Lu Sanlang at that moment, and all the thoughts that had been lingering in his mind a moment ago, as well as the faint uneasiness, receded like a tide.     It was just across a side street obliquely, but he was tall and long-legged, and he had already strode over.

    Lu Chengxiao was so happy, he searched for someone he couldn't wait for, and unexpectedly ran into her on the street. When he saw her in the crowd, all his reactions at that moment followed his instinct.

    It wasn't until he took a few steps that he realized the abruptness.

    It is not acquaintance, do not know the first and last name, he greeted him so recklessly, will this eagerness startle people.

    He suppressed the joy in his heart, slowed down and stopped three or four steps away from her, and bowed his hands.

    Liu Yu paused and returned a salute.

    Before words were spoken, there was an unspeakable tacit understanding between the two of them.

    Lu Chengxiao was overjoyed and confirmed one thing, she remembered him.

    He could suppress the raised corners of his lips, but he couldn't suppress the joy in his eyes.

    On the street where people come and go, the two meet each other and look at each other, which is obviously short-lived, but inexplicably produces a different kind of charm.

    Liu Yu lowered his eyelashes first, and the long eyelashes covered those clear and bright eyes.

    Lu Chengxiao shook the hand hanging by his side uncomfortably, and opened his mouth to explain his purpose of coming, breaking the half-seen charm in the silence.

    "Miss, did you lose a purse a few days ago?"

    Liu Yu looked up at him, "Pink and white, with a fish embroidered on the corner? Did you see it, sir?"

    After the first time we met, I said I'm sorry, this is Lu Chengxiao The second time I heard her speak, my ears felt numb, and it was the first time in my life that I knew that the voice would go straight to the heart along the ears.

    He thought, how can there be someone who is so favored by creations, with a moving voice and moving eyes, and everything is vivid, with beautiful eyebrows, a beautiful nose and a cherry mouth, forming a kind of screaming on her jade-white face. Amazing beauty.     He lowered his eyes, and tried his best to control himself to move his eyes away from her face, so as not to stare at her impolitely, "I picked it up, and I haven't met the girl again after waiting in the shop for two days. This time, the things are kept in the study room at home, can you wait here, Miss, I will fetch the originals and return them."

    Liu Yu took in all his reactions.

    He didn't dare to carry a purse with him, he was really a gentleman, it's a pity to meet someone with such bad intentions as her.

    But what can she do if she doesn't do this, is she still waiting for the Liu family to sell her like in the previous life?

    She desperately needs to cling to something, and Junzi is obviously an excellent choice.

    A gentleman can deceive him.

    She spurned her despicableness in her heart, but she smiled sweetly on her face, bowed slightly, and said: "Thank you, sir, then I will wait here, and I will help you."

    "Okay." He responded with a smile, looked Glancing at the tea room not far away, he wanted her to go in and wait, but worried that too much involvement would damage her reputation, so he didn't dare to speak.

    "Wait a minute, girl, I will definitely be back within two quarters of an hour."

    Waiting for Liu Yu to nod, lean back and take two steps back, then turn around and leave in a hurry.

    It said it was two quarters of an hour, but in fact he turned back halfway through the quarter of an hour, breathing heavily, and took out the purse from his sleeve pocket that had been kept with him for several days. "I kept the girl waiting for a long time." The

    young man's hands are very good, with broad backs and slender knuckles.

    Liu Yu knew that it was now, but her heart beat a little fast. No matter how much she learned, this was the first time she had really practiced it.

    And this is not Liuxian Pavilion, she is not Xi Mingyue, and the person standing in front of her is not some Fang Xun guest.

    But fate never gave her more choices. Like thousands of ordinary women in this world, she can be reserved and dignified waiting for a marriage to come.

    Liu Yu reached out to pick up the purse he handed over, and touched it with her slender fingertips inadvertently.

    His fingertips numb, he raised his eyes in surprise, and her slender white hands were retracted as if they had been scalded.

    This time, without using any of the techniques learned before, a thin blush climbed onto the cheeks, and then smudged in a flash, red like a flowing glow.

    Liu Yu looked up at him, then quickly lowered her eyes. "I'm sorry, I..." Muttering, unable to continue, she was so embarrassed that she didn't know what to do, she didn't even dare to ask for the purse anymore, she bit her lip and hurried away.

    Lu Chengxiao froze on the spot, the numbness merged into a trickle, rushing straight from his fingertips to his heart, making him lose his mind for a moment, and when he raised his eyes again, the figure had turned around the street corner and disappeared.

    At the corner of the street, two teenagers, one tall and one short, came over. They walked and looked back. The short one stepped on the instep of the tall one, bumped into a place, and both came back to their senses.

    Turning their heads and seeing Lu Chengxiao standing outside the tea room, both of them were overjoyed and strode towards this side.

    As soon as Lin Huaigeng came over, he first punched Lu Chengxiao on the shoulder, and said with a smile, "When did you come back? If Liu Zhang hadn't met you in the county yesterday, I wouldn't have known you were back.

    " God." Lu Chengxiao was still a little out of his mind, he put the hand holding the purse behind his back calmly, his eyes subconsciously fell in the direction Liu Yu was leaving.     Liu Zhang noticed his expression, followed his gaze, and realized for a moment, "Chengxiao, you also saw the girl who just walked past, right? She is very beautiful."     Lu Chengxiao really didn't know how to answer these words. He nodded vaguely.     Liu Zhang's eyes lit up, "It's very beautiful, isn't it strange, is it from our town? I've never seen it before."     Lu Chengxiao's expression changed, "Don't you recognize it?"     Liu Zhang shook his head, "No." He     muttered to himself: " With that kind of appearance, it doesn't make sense for you not to be famous."     Both of them looked at Lin Huaigeng in unison.     Lin Huaigeng also shook his head, and asked uncertainly, "Is it someone's relative?"     Lu Chengxiao tightened his hands behind his back, he didn't dare to think, if she was not from Changfeng Town, but just visiting relatives and friends, then today's farewell , can we meet again in the future...

    I don't know why, but this thought just arises, and there is a void in my heart.

    "You are waiting for me in the tea room."

    He threw down these words, turned around and chased in the direction Liu Yu left.

    The author has something to say:

    I changed the cover, it’s so cute and I like it~~

    Thanks to those who voted for me during 2022-03-04 19:01:00~2022-03-05 19:01:00 Little angel~

    Thanks to the little angel who threw the landmine: 1 piece of wood;

    thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: 2 bottles of the old waist that cannot lie flat; 1 bottle of Liuliu is a smart little robot;

    thank you very much for your support Support, I will continue to work hard!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.3M 31K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
10.1K 181 40
Ying Xu gave birth to a beautiful face that is beyond the ordinary and refined. However, she does not match her fairy-like face, she is greedy fo...
43.1K 901 24
America is generally seen as a lazy country with a large appetite, very little intelligence, and a very large ego. Ame is perfectly happy with those...
80.9K 1.4K 43
Image not mine Story not mine For offline purpose only Novel Summary [Space + Food + Su Shuangtian] Song Baozhu had three nightmares. The first time...