Chapter 91

Chapter 91

    It will take some time for Mrs. Li to dismiss the servants and hand over the management, which is a later story.

    Then he went on to say that Lu Chengxiao avoided the inn, and Liu Yu was blocked from the door.

    Lu Chengxiao was plotted against, because Liu Yu really didn't know what kind of medicine he was given, and what dosage he was given, no matter what, she was worried, and when Liu Yan'an came back, she still told her third brother about it.

    No one thought that such an incident would happen during an ordinary visit, and Liu Yan'an's face was particularly ugly when he heard this. Although Wei didn't go into details about what happened to his father and uncle back then, the three brothers of the Liu family still knew something.

    Immediately went out to find out where the clinic was, and invited an old doctor to come.

    At that time, the door of Lu Chengxiao's room was locked, Liu Yu retreated to her own room, and Liu Yan'an led the doctor to knock on the door of Lu Chengxiao's room.

    Just when the cold water had some effect, Lu Chengxiao heard Liu Yan'an outside the door saying that he had invited a doctor, so he came out of the bathtub and opened the door.

    All the clothes were drenched, but luckily it was summer, so I didn't hurt my body from being soaked in cold water.

    After changing into dry clothes, the doctor helped to administer the needles, and I grabbed some medicine and took it to the back kitchen of the inn to fry. After a big bowl of soup and medicine, the talent will be better.

    At this time Liu Yanping had returned, and Babao also returned to the inn at this time, entered Lu Chengxiao's room, saw that there were needles and medicine, and asked again, how could he not know that his young master was being tricked by someone at Li's house today? He was familiar with Liu Liang, so hated that he wanted to find out about Liu Liang at that time, but he stopped after being scolded by Lu Chengxiao.

    Babao squatted at the corner of the door angrily.

    He didn't know what was going on here, but the third young master didn't want to say more, and nine times out of ten he wanted to take into account whose reputation, what happened in Li's family, and let the third young master of his family take care of the famous woman, Can she still be a maid?

    There is only one girl in the Li family!

    Thinking of Li Yunbi's emaciated appearance, Babao no longer has any good feelings for her. His young master and Miss Liu are discussing marriage. It's not like Li's girl doesn't know about it. She clearly knows it and dares to make such a thing Well, what's the matter, wouldn't the third young master and Miss Liu be messed up for the rest of their lives?

    How difficult it is to get to one place.

    The more Babao thought about it, the more depressed he became.

    In fact, it's not just Babao who wants to know what's going on, Liu Yanping and Liu Yan'an also want to know. After all, Lu Chengxiao and their sister are about to get engaged. who?

    As long as you feel sorry for your own sister, there is no one who doesn't mind this kind of thing as a brother.

    It's just that the brothers of the Liu family still have their sense of proportion. The needles on Lu Chengxiao's body have not been removed yet, and the doctor is still waiting next door. Naturally, they are not in a hurry to ask questions. Besides, if Lu Chengxiao has the heart, they don't need to ask about such things. They will have an account with Yu'er, at least they must have the right to know.