Chapter 99

Chapter 99

    But after a night, Lu Chengxiao and Liu Yanping went to the Jiangyou Guild Hall for the second time, this time the six of them went together.

    Gifts were prepared as usual, but this time it was a thank you gift. Unlike yesterday, when they bought special products from Jiangnan West Road, Lu Chengxiao and Liu Yanping discussed and bought tea, ham, and a few jars of good Shaoxing wine. It's hard to say how much the good things in Zhejiang are worth in terms of money, but the kindness and courtesy are excellent.

    People with good etiquette are always treated favorably. Chairman Liu naturally entertained him warmly. Seeing a group of six people, six young children, he praised the hero again. This time, he not only talked in the inner courtyard, but The people led them to several halls of the Second Academy, and introduced many fellow villagers to Lu and Liu.

    In terms of age, the group of them is really young, different from the one in charge of the other family, the six of them here are all young, smart businessmen, after a few chats, it can be seen that there are actually two in charge, each talking a few words .

    Therefore, Lu Chengxiao and Liu Yanping also knew that most of these fellow villagers came to do business, and most of them were the special products of Jiangnan West Road, which were exported and sold, including grain, tea, oil, tobacco, sugar cane, camellia oleifera, porcelain, paper, and pens. I have learned a lot.

    After Mr. Liu introduced them, he naturally would not accompany them in person. He knew that they had only been busy in Nanshi for a whole day today, and they must not have had a good rest last night. He also heard that they only stayed for one night and went to Wuxing the next day. They went, and called Manager Xu to arrange a few guest houses for Lu Chengxiao and his party to stay tonight.

    After accepting the mission, Manager Xu smiled and asked Lu Chengxiao and his party to go with him to the guest courtyard next to him. Because there were many businessmen coming and going, only three rooms could be arranged. He explained to Lu Chengxiao with a smile, saying: " The little brothers are going to live, although they can't share a room with each other, but living in our guild hall is much safer than the inns outside."

    Going out, especially in this kind of town where businessmen are going, is most afraid of being targeted by Xiaoxiao and his ilk. This is the truth of Guanshi Xu, and it was also Lu Chengxiao who gave gifts twice. President Liu took extra care of him. Lu Chengxiao naturally saved it, and said in his mouth: "It's already excellent. I'm under the care of President Liu. Thank you, Manager Xu, for your concern."

    Manager Xu smiled: "You guys are tired all day, take a rest. I won't bother you. The hall also provides tea and meals. If you want to use tea, if you see someone wearing servant clothes, just ask him to bring it, and it’s the same for dinner, you can ask someone to bring it, or you can use it outside, it’s up to you.”

    Thank you and send Manager Xu away, so that you have the time to look at the environment of this inn, the quiet courtyard, the garden-style building in the south, the environment is quiet, there are not so many idle people waiting to come and go, it is really not comparable to the inn outside of.

    The three guest rooms are connected in one place, so how to allocate them is very simple, one for the Liu family brothers, one for Lu Chengxiao's master and servant, one for Lin Huaigeng and Liu Zhang.

    They sold more than 700 taels of goods in one day, whoever wanted to rest, all went into Lu Chengxiao's room and split the money!

    The door was closed tightly, and Lu Chengxiao took out the money bag from his sleeve pocket. The bank notes were placed in the money bag next to his body, and some silver taels were in the bag beside him, and he opened them together at this time.