Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    Babao saw that he looked energetic again, and he was overjoyed, and asked, "Then third young master, I'll set up a car for you right now, shall we go to Liujia Village now?"

    Lu Chengxiao was anxious to see Liu Yu, but Still shook his head: "Not now, don't say that I don't know where she lives, if we go looking for it like this, it won't ruin her reputation."

    He paused, and said: "Tomorrow, tomorrow morning, I will go to Zhenbei and wait. "Always rush to see her before Chen Sheng.

    As soon as Babao heard the same, he changed the topic: "Third young master, let's eat something."

    Still obsessed with Lu Chengxiao, there's no use for lunch.

    Lu Chengxiao waved his hand, "Don't eat."

    Thinking about how to apologize to Liu Yu when he sees her tomorrow, and how to coax her into a change of heart, at least he can't just casually accept the Chen family's marriage proposal. He was so anxious that he lost his appetite at all. .

    Babao sighed, thinking it was a good thing that he didn't lock himself up at last.

    Not long after, Mrs. Chen turned around and saw that the door of the wing room where Lu Chengxiao lived was open, her eyes lit up, she quickened her steps and walked over. Looking inside the door, she saw that Lu Chengxiao was pacing, with Babao on the side, on the table The bowls and chopsticks were still clean, and he didn't move after eating.

    Chen was not worried at all, but with a smile on his eyes, he knocked on the door.

    Hearing the sound, Lu Chengxiao turned around, and felt a little embarrassed when he thought of being drunk last night and staying behind closed doors today. He called his mother and invited him to sit in Chen's room.

    Mrs. Chen knew what he was thinking without looking, so she didn't sit down, and looked at him with a smile: "Tell my mother, what a big worry this is, because I'm drunk and don't think about food and drink, let me guess." Guess, is this the third young master of our family..."

    One sentence deliberately dragged out the ending, so Lu Chengxiao stopped him and begged for mercy: "Mother, don't make fun of your son."

    Seeing that his ears were red, Mrs. Chen burst out laughing and said, "Okay, I don't know which one you look like. You are too thin-skinned. I don't want to tease you. As long as you really have a girl you like, you will be depressed at home." But it's useless, mother doesn't lock you at home, you should go to Yuanzhou City, then go to Yuanzhou City."

    Lu Chengxiao was stunned: "What Yuanzhou City?"

    Babao lowered his head and smiled sullenly, and Mrs. Chen recalled: "The girl you like Isn’t it from Yuanzhou City?”

    Lu Chengxiao glanced at Babao, and Babao quickly waved his hands and shook his head: “I didn’t say that, my wife guessed it herself.”

    Don’t shake the pot too cleanly.

    Mrs. Chen knew that she wanted to go wrong, and then her eyes lit up, and she asked Lu Chengxiao: "Is that from our town?"

    Lu Chengxiao couldn't bear her mother's enthusiasm, and hurriedly said: "Mother, don't ask, the horoscope is not yet After all, when I need a matchmaker to propose a marriage, I will definitely tell you and my father, and then please come out in person."

    Holding Chen's shoulders, he sent the person out.

    Mrs. Chen was overjoyed. She was really promising. It was only 20 days since she came back, and she already had a sweetheart. She clapped the hand on her shoulder and scolded with a smile: "Don't push, don't push, I'll go by myself.