Chapter 38

Chapter 38

    Babao's round eyes rolled: "Yes, yes, third young master, we must have such a spirit, what is it called? Persistence...what, yes, perseverance!"

    Hearing this, Lu Chengxiao pulled up the text I couldn't help but be amused: "The academy has not been in vain for a few years." The

    master and servant entered the gate of Lu's house together.

    Mrs. Chen came out chasing her grandson who was running all over the yard, just when she heard such an ear, she asked with a smile: "What is indomitable?"

    Lu Chengxiao rubbed his nose, picked up his little nephew who was running staggeringly, and avoided his mother. With a playful look in his eyes, Gu Zuo said to him: "It's time for lunch, mother, what are you having for lunch?"

    Chen couldn't help laughing in her heart. After all, sooner or later, when she knew about it, she stopped teasing Lu Chengxiao and talked about a few dishes , several people went in together.

    To the west of Changfeng Town, deep in a narrow alley, in a messy courtyard, a woman in her thirties paced back and forth in the courtyard, her bright attire seemed incompatible with this dilapidated and messy courtyard .

    This woman was none other than Mrs. Chen who had been out in the morning. She had been waiting here for half the morning since Chen Zheng came out. With the sound of footsteps, a short and thin man who looked about twenty-seven or eight years old walked into the courtyard gate.

    When Mrs. Chen saw that it was the person she was waiting for, she put on a stern face: "Why have you been gone for so long, and it will be noon if you don't come back. Where are the things?"

    The short and thin man handed over a small bottle and accompanied him. She smiled and said: "Sister, don't be upset, the thing you want is not easy to get."

    Hearing him call sister, Mrs. Chen's face turned cold: "Don't talk nonsense, I don't have a younger brother like you.

    " Liu San was originally not Mrs. Chen's younger brother, but a member of Mrs. Chen's mother's family. When he was in his teens, his wife and mother were gone, so he lived alone and didn't marry a wife. He didn't know anything about eating, drinking, whoring and gambling. He occasionally went out to do some odd jobs to earn some money. It sounds nice. Help, to put it bluntly, called Poppi.

    Mrs. Chen can't look down on such a person from half the corner of her eye, but today this matter really can only be done by looking for him, so she came to the door. She looked at the porcelain bottle in her hand and asked: " Does it really work?" When I

    wanted to uncork the bottle, Liu San yelled three times in a row: "Don't, don't, you can't open it! If you smell this thing for a long time, you will be tricked!"

    Mrs. Chen was startled, and she shrank her hand to uncork the bottle. When I came back, I looked at Liu San: "Is it really that useful?"

    Liu San nodded: "Can I cheat on you? This thing is not easy to make, it took me a little bit of knowledge, it is the best red card in the county. Hidden for fun."

    Mrs. Chen blushed, and spat at him: "Don't be silly in front of me, tell me how to use this thing."

    Liu San looked lewdly at Mrs. Chen, walking around, I don't know what I was thinking in my heart, so I smiled and said: "It's easy, it doesn't matter whether it's for men or women, just sprinkle this on the veil, then cover it, and the medicine will take effect very quickly."

    Mrs. Chen Immediately, his face turned dark: "You think I'm taking pictures of flowers, and you still cover them with a handkerchief? You have to do this without anyone noticing."