Chapter 20

Chapter 20

    Babao was overjoyed, it was the third day, and the third young master was finally willing to go out.

    He responded loudly, "Third young master, you go to eat first, I'm going to go right away."

    Dian Dian went to get the back basket and put on the car.

    But Lu Chengxiao took the dagger and the bow and arrow from the wall, picked up the back basket in Babao's hand, and went out.

    "Third young master, the car, I haven't set up the car yet!"

    Babao yelled and chased outside, alarming Chen Shi who was still watching the mother-in-law making breakfast in the kitchen in the backyard. There is a figure of a young son.

    When Mrs. Chen stomped her feet, she couldn't help muttering a few words.

    On the other side, Lu Chengxiao had already left the alley and headed towards Zhenbei. He was tall and long-legged, with big strides, and Babao trotted to catch up.

    "Third young master, I'll carry the basket, bow and arrow." As he spoke, he moved all the things on Lu Chengxiao's hands and shoulders to himself.

    He didn't have the guts to ask why Liu's village was so far away, why didn't they take a mule cart.

    Intuition told him, don't mention the word Liujiacun.

    The master and servant walked in muffled voices, and after a while they arrived at the north of Zhenbei and crossed the stone bridge.

    Babao carefully looked at Lu Chengxiao's expression, thinking that this is still going to Liujia Village, why must he walk, only to find at the intersection that Lu Chengxiao didn't turn left at all, and went straight into the mountain at the head of Zhenbei bridge along the path.

    He swallowed hard, wanting to say that there are wolves in the mountains, but he didn't have the guts. He thought to himself, it's April, and the wolves probably won't be looking for food outside, so they tightened their bows and arrows and followed closely. Following in Lu Chengxiao's footsteps.     With the previous day's experience on the mountain, Lu Chengxiao is now quite familiar with the plants used for dyeing, and there is no need to repeatedly compare and identify the manuscripts, so the progress is much faster than the previous one. In less than two hours, The back basket on Babao's back was full, and the two turned back directly, ready to go out of the mountain.     It is true that few people enter this mountain in the north of the town. Weeds are overgrown on the path, and trees and various shrubs are very lush. Being in it, the sky is blocked out.

    I can already hear the gurgling of the Yushui River, but my eyes are still green.

    A clear child's voice came through the barrier surrounded by branches and leaves, "Sister, Lu Sanlang was going out this morning and entered the mountain next to him."

    Lu Chengxiao paused.

    Babao stared round in astonishment.

    Lu Sanlang, how many Lu Sanlangs are there in Changfeng Town?

    He looked at Lu Chengxiao, Lu Sanlang who was entering this mountain, isn't that...? ? ? ! ! ! ! ! !

    Isn't that the third young master of his family! ! !

    Babao's expression froze, and he suddenly turned his face to look in the direction of the sound. If his gaze had penetrating power, then the branches and leaves in front of them would definitely be burnt out by his gaze at this moment, so that he could Rushed out to see who was watching the third young master's tail.