Chapter 46

Chapter 46

    Liu Sanlang drove the bullock cart straight to the doctor's house in the village, and helped Wen Shi in with Mrs. Wang on the left and right. I can only take advantage of the fact that it's almost noon, and ask Mrs. Wang to go back and make lunch first to persuade people to go back.

    Mrs. Wang was still worried about Mrs. Wen, and after hearing Mrs. Wen repeatedly said that Liu Sanlang was with her, she went home. Liu Yan was not interested in staying at Langzhong's house, seeing that Baofeng Temple was impossible to go to, and she didn't want to go home, so she simply slipped away to find her little sister to play.

    The old cow still licks its calf, and every bird will also have its young.

    Wen Shi looked at the back of Wang Shi returning home, thinking that no matter how obedient Wang Shi is to Liu Kangsheng, it is related to the fate of her own daughter, so she will never fail to stand up.     She murmured in her heart: " Yu'er, that's all for the third sister-in-law

    to help you." As for her and Liu Sanlang, neither of them can go back now.

In the future, if he wants to divide the family, how to divide it is still in the mind of Liu Kangsheng, the father-in-law, so how dare he plant a thorn in his heart.

    Liu Yu woke up before Wang and the others turned around.

    It's just that when I first woke up, my eyelids seemed to be filled with lead, and they were heavy and heavy, and I couldn't open them even if I wanted to.

    There was a vague idea in her heart, telling her to wake up quickly, wake up quickly.

    This thought was intermittent, interrupted by drowsiness from time to time, but he was always alert to Liu Yu.

    She struggled, and finally lifted the heavy eyelids a little bit, and then a little bit, when a little light came into her eyes, the heavy drowsiness receded a little, and she gradually became a little clearer.

    Even so, his thinking is still extremely blunt.

    When Liu Yuchu opened her eyes, she was dazed for a moment, and after a while she gradually remembered the past, she was startled, and wanted to get up, but found that her body was so weak that she couldn't even move a finger.

    It took a while before I figured out my situation. My hands and feet were bound and thrown in a corner, and my mouth was gagged with a cloth.

    The only thing that is fortunate is that Liu Yu found out that this is Liu Kangsheng and Wang's house, and she has not been transported out of Liu's house.

    She calmed herself down as much as possible. Liu Kangsheng and Dafang and his wife blatantly fought in the daytime. Needless to say, everyone in the family must have been sent out. Attracted Wu's and several people to watch him more closely.

    She was silent and didn't make any noise, only gathered her strength to fumble for the knot on her wrist.

    In her previous life, Mrs. Zhou hadn't even reached the boundary of Anyi County at this time. In this life, Liu Kangsheng started her attack six or seven days earlier. There is only one possibility. She made Liu Kangsheng or Liu Dalang and his wife uneasy. Thinking of Liu Dalang who was not at home last night but showed up at home this morning, Liu Yu was more likely to feel uneasy because of Liu Dalang and his wife.

    A few days ago, the couple felt sorry for the price difference of twenty taels, and they were reluctant to sell her to other matchmakers, and they wanted to wait for Mrs. Zhou to come over. Twenty taels is not a small amount, and it doesn't make sense for an extremely greedy person to stop being greedy after just two days, so... what's the use of tying her up so early?