Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    Chen Sheng knew nothing about all this.

    At the beginning of the hour, Chen's mother took care of the Chen family's housework and cleaned herself up, and then went to Liu's Village with the two snacks given by Mrs. Chen.

    It is not difficult to go to Liujia Village to inquire about Liu Yu. After all, the women in the village are talking about educating the girls at home. Chen Ma, the girl who married into Liujia Village, can't stop talking about Liu Yu, but she is very curious: "Aren't you a helper in the Chen family? Why did you come to inquire about this girl in our village? It can't be your young master..." The

    women are all sensitive, and Liu Yu is at an age where she can talk about marriage. Her eyes lit up, and she thought Liu Yu's marriage was mentioned above.

    Chen's mother hurriedly interrupted: "Don't talk nonsense, it can't happen."

    She has stayed in the Chen family for fifteen years and knows Mrs. Chen very well. Even though she is not a prostituted servant, she still takes the job of the Chen family.

    Her sister was annoyed, but she had heard about the character of the eldest sister, the owner's wife, over the years, and knew it was hard to say, so she smiled and told her sister about Liu Yu's situation in detail.     When it came to the end, he said: "If someone really fell in love with this girl Yu'er, sister, you can help me to say a few more good things. It's not me, except that she is not Liu Kangsheng's own. It doesn't matter where this girl is. I know it well." The kid in the family is not good enough to carry shoes for others, so I dare not think about it, or I would like to hire her back as a daughter-in-law."     Chen Ma heard that she wanted to talk about her sister, so she was so worried, and when she heard the mention later, The shoes don't match, so I looked up and down at my sister, and that look: you are fine? Did someone say that about their son?     Decades old sister, her sister understood this look in an instant, and laughed: "Don't look at me like that, you haven't seen that girl Yu'er, and if you have, you will think my family is too big. , that's the tiles and beautiful jade, can they be put together?"     Mama Chen told her to speak so wickedly, she really wanted to take a look at it, and it would be better to have a business meeting when she went back.

    Her sister didn't hesitate, she thought about it, asked Chen Ma to wait, went back to the house and rummaged through a few neatly cut fine cloth strips, and said: "This girl seems to be bored at home thinking about embroidery recently, and she doesn't come out much. If you want to see her, it’s hard to meet her outside, I’ll take you to Liu’s house, don’t make a sound, just watch.”

    Mother Chen wondered, “It’s inappropriate to go to Liu’s house, right? Don’t really think I'm here for a matchmaker, and my wife won't be happy to find out about my relationship with the Chen family." Madam

    Chen pouted, thinking that Mrs. Chen was too difficult to serve. Like them, is it inlaid with gold?

    But when I think about it, if a person is rich, it’s not just inlaid with gold. Well, the rich is the uncle. Doesn’t her eldest sister rely on the Chen family for food? Stand outside the yard, I'll call Yu'er out, and then I'll tell you to take a look from a distance."

    She said she called him out to give Mama Chen a look from a distance, and she really called him out.

    It turned out that Liu Yu was good at making nets with one hand. The women and aunts in the village were making clothes, and the buttons they made themselves were not good enough, so some of them came to Liu Yu with materials, and Liu Yu was also willing to help with these small things. , do some favors.