Chapter 87

Chapter 87

    When Lu Chengxiao and the others returned to Liu's house, it was already getting late, and Mrs. Wei wanted to save a meal, but Mrs. Chen said that he was afraid of returning too late and would have to walk at night, and he hadn't said hello to his family, so he agreed to come back as a guest next time.

    Before leaving, Liu's family was sent to the outer courtyard, and Liu Yu was naturally there. Lu Chengxiao was proud of Liu Yu's tacit consent to come to propose marriage when he came back from the two Zhejiang provinces. Seeing Liu Yu was even more reluctant, even knowing that he would see him tomorrow. , still reluctant to part at this time.

    In his heart, he made his relationship with Liu Yu even closer, even though he knew he was going to be teased on the return trip, but this time he ignored his mother's intentional or unintended gaze, and just stood beside Liu Yu, Whispered with her about the arrangements for Yuanzhou's trip.

    Thinking of going by water, he suddenly realized a problem, and asked Liu Yu, "Maybe by boat?"

    Liu Yu didn't know, and shook his head, "I've never been on a boat before, but it shouldn't matter. If you do get seasick, you can overcome it."

    She's not that delicate , I don't think it's a big deal.

    However, Lu Chengxiao hesitated, thought for a while, and proposed to go in a carriage, but was rejected by Liu Yu, "I'm really not that delicate, just follow your original plan."

    So it was decided, and it was agreed that Lu Chengxiao would go there the next morning. The county came by boat, and picked up the three brothers and sisters at the pier of Xifeng Town on the way.

    After the Chen family and Lu Chengxiao left Yangshan Village, many people came to Liu's house. They came to ask Liu Yanping if he still wanted to accept the cloth.

    Liu Yanping didn't expect that Lu Chengxiao's leaving a few weavers would have such an effect, and he was very happy, but he really couldn't eat so much cloth with his ability, but Liu Yanping knew very well that these villagers who actively wanted to sell cloth to him, It is all his resources and wealth, so he treats everyone politely, and only says that if he wants cloth next time, or the Lu family wants cloth, as long as the quality and quantity are guaranteed, it must be from the village in the family.

    Another idea, this trip back from Yuanzhou, he still asked Lu Chengxiao if he would accept the high quality cloth in the village. Wen, even if it is only ten Wen a piece, is more cost-effective than getting goods from the weaving workshop. Left and right Lu Chengxiao only plans to buy about two hundred taels of cloth, which is six to seven hundred pieces. Not to mention the medium quality, it is high quality. There are enough to choose from other clans.

    After sending all the villagers away, Mrs. Wei prepared dinner, and the three of them, the three brothers and sisters, had to pack up the change of clothes and a set of toilet utensils that they would bring to Yuanzhou in the next few days.

    The next morning, the three brothers and sisters got up at dawn, and went to Xifeng Town after an early meal. There was no mule cart for a few miles, and the two brothers carried all the baggage. The three walked Go to the pier in Brookwind Town.

    When they arrived, Lu Chengxiao, who had chartered a small boat from the county, was already waiting at the pier. When he saw Liu Yu and the others from a distance, he rushed over to meet them.

    The boat was right next to the pier, Babao was already on board, Liu Yan'an jumped on it first, Lu Chengxiao wanted to tell Liu Yu to be careful, but Liu Yan'an's hand had already been stretched out: "