Chapter 88

Chapter 88

    Tweety's eyes flashed with excitement, but that excitement was quickly suppressed by her, and Li Yunbi could only see her heartache and sadness on her face.

    She seemed to be very nervous, she looked up at Li Yunbi, her heart fluctuated sharply, and then said in a low voice: "Miss, do you know that there is a kind of medicine, if you take it... you can't control yourself."

    Li Yunbi was startled , suddenly stood up, took a few steps back, and looked at the maid Tweet in astonishment: "Do you want me to drug Third Brother Lu?"

    Tweet shook her head: "It's not Miss, you go to prescribe the medicine, it's Tweet."

    Li Yunbi stared closely at her maid, and shook her head: "No, what's the difference, besides, Brother Lu doesn't care about me, so there's no use in forcing it."

    She shed tears at this point.

    Cui'er got up, grabbed Li Yunbi's hand, and said: "Forcing is not necessarily useless, love can grow after a long time, miss, Cui'er is afraid that you will torture yourself like this again, and you won't be able to live anymore.

    " Luo, she cried even more sadly than Li Yunbi: "When I came back from Anyi County before, the lady hid in the house and was sad every day. It's only been more than a month, and she's out of shape. My wife refused to tell the truth when I asked you. What should I do if this continues."

    "Miss, can you really see Mr. Lu marry someone else with your own eyes? Will you really not regret it for the rest of your life? You have liked Mr. Lu for so many years."

    "Miss, Tweety only wants you, as long as you Before the second young master came home, I went to my elder brother and told the second young master that Mr. Lu would come tomorrow. If I meet again tomorrow morning... everything will be done. All the crimes are Tweety's fault and have nothing to do with the young lady. "

    Li Yunbi's heart was completely confused.

    Tweety looked at her face and said: "Mr. Lu has such a good heart, and our master and wife are very helpful to their Lu family. As long as it becomes a fact, he will treat you well. Miss, you can be with Lu in the future." Young master and He Meimei have lived their whole lives, so there is no need to torture yourself like this."

    Lu Chengxiao will treat her well.

    Peace and beauty for a lifetime.

    Li Yunbi was stupefied by this sentence, she liked Lu Chengxiao, she couldn't get what she wanted, almost became a heart disease, and after being persuaded by such words, she gradually became a heart demon but didn't know it.

    Tweety's voice was in my ears again.

    "Miss, this is your last chance. After this time, you can only watch Mr. Lu get engaged and marry that Miss Liu. Make a decision quickly."

    Li Yunbi couldn't make a decision.

    But Cui'er gritted her teeth, "I'll go find my brother now, if miss regrets, call Cui'er."

    Said and walked out quickly.

    Three steps, five steps, opened the door, Li Yunbi's lips trembled, but he couldn't say anything.

    A smile flashed in Tweety's eyes, she went out, closed the door, and left the inner courtyard in a hurry.

    In the outer courtyard, Tweety knocked on the door of the Liuliang residence of Li Zhongjue's personal servant.