Chapter 55

Chapter 55

    All the anxiety and despair are soothed in the trembling at the moment when I truly feel that the person is in my arms.

    The fear that has been daring to let go has now lost its control, drowning people like a tidal wave.

    The brothers and sisters of the Li family trotted all the way before they turned the corner of the street. Seeing Lu Chengzong and Babao standing still, they followed their eyes and stopped in unison. On the noisy long street, the tall boy held the girl firmly In my arms.

    A person who is so polite doesn't care about the occasion, or forgets...

    Li Zhongjue couldn't help but look sideways at his sister, Li Yunbi bit his lip, his long eyelashes trembled, and then he lowered his eyelashes very quickly, barely covering his eyes. There was a hint of water in his eyes, but he couldn't help it. He raised his eyes to look at the back figure in front of him. Apart from the pain in his heart, he also wanted to know what the woman in his arms looked like.

    Lu Chengxiao lost his mind, but Liu Yu was sober. This is the street in Anyi County, people are coming and going, and the uncle is in the sauce shop next to him. Because he heard Lu Chengxiao's voice was quiet for a moment, just for a moment, Liu Yu Heat crept up on both cheeks, and soon they were as hot as if they were roasted by fire, and he pushed Lu Chengxiao with his hand.

    "Lu Chengxiao, let me go." The

    voice was low, and it came from his arms again, but it made Lu Chengxiao's heart calm down like never before. It was only at this time that he realized what he had done. Let people go.

    Before he had time to say sorry, a blue figure rolled over like the wind, pulling Liu Yu who had just been released by him, and pulled him behind him. A young man of his age protected Liu Yu in a guarding posture, He greeted Lu Chengxiao with one punch.

    When Lu Chengxiao saw a boy who came suddenly to pull Liu Yu, his face changed abruptly. He blocked the punch and frowned and asked, "Who are you!"

    Liu Yanan went to buy food for Liu Yu, and when he turned around, he saw a boarding The apprentice bullied his sister, would he be polite? He punches and kicks together, and doesn't talk nonsense with Lu Chengxiao at all.

    Both of them are practitioners, neither one is weaker than the other, and the kung fu of meeting each other has already done six or seven moves correctly. Lu Chengzong, who was stunned at the corner of the street, and Babaoqi, who was leading the horse, rushed here.

    Liu Yu also hurriedly shouted: "Third brother, Lu Chengxiao, don't hit me!"

    Third brother? Lu Chengxiao paused, and stopped the fist that was hitting Liu Yan'an. Liu Yan'an heard that Liu Yu recognized this person, so he quickly took a step back and stood in front of Liu Yu, and turned around to ask Liu Yu: "Little sister recognizes him?"

    Lu Chengxiao also Unexpectedly: "Is he your third brother?"

    Liu Yu looked at the few people who came running and the crowd who stopped to watch, his cheeks were hot, and he was extremely embarrassed. When Liu Yanan saw it, he glared at Lu Chengxiao angrily, and pulled Liu Chengxiao up with a "hum". Yu went to the sauce shop to avoid it.

    Lu Chengxiao glanced at the gazes of the onlookers, feeling so ashamed that he didn't dare to chase after Liu Yu to be criticized by others, so he could only disperse the crowd: "It's all a misunderstanding, everyone should not gather here, let's go away Wei Shi ,

    who just heard the movement, saw this scene standing at the door of the sauce shop, took Liu Yu by the hand, and asked in a low voice, "What's going on?"