Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    This daze was only for a moment, Liu Yu knew clearly that Wu Jin might have noticed it the moment she jumped off the car, and every time she was delayed, it was her own life that was lost.

    She grabbed a passerby who was coming towards her, and asked anxiously, "Where is Lu Feng Cloth Shop going?"

    Liu Yu now only hopes that Lu Feng Cloth Shop has not changed its name when it opened in the county.

    She was lucky, the man pointed to the back, "It's in the middle of the street that turns east at the intersection ahead."

    Liu Yu hurriedly thanked her, and staggered away.

    Liu Yu didn't know what Wang's concerns were, why she couldn't survive in Anyi County, but compared to the bad luck she might face if she fled to the pier and wandered around, Liu Yu chose to ask Lu Chengxiao for help. His name, and even clarifying the relationship between the two, the Lu family will never stand still.

    Even if she wanted to leave Anyi County, she would definitely not run around unprepared, not to mention that Wu Jin would turn around and chase after him immediately, and she still had too many mysteries that she could not solve.

    Liu Yu was amazed when Wang looked at the situation outside while crying, and prepared money and scissors for her. When she thought she was really abandoned, it turned out that she had not been completely abandoned. At that moment, she even felt a sense of being redeemed. It's just that she doesn't understand, if Mrs. Wang really cared about her, why didn't she forcefully challenge Liu Kangsheng, but instead gave her a way to go far away. Going far away is not a good way. She understands it, and Mrs. Wang won't understand .

    If the previous words about making her a concubine and maid were to confuse Liu Kangsheng, then the crying begging for forgiveness in the back was absolutely true.

    So why?

    Why would she be a hindrance to the Wang family in Anyi County?

    She was not allowed to go out of the village since she was a child, and Wang was extremely nervous when she heard that she had entanglements with the Chen family in the town. Home, but in wealth, all these things are connected together, making Liu Yu's eyes seem to be covered with a thick fog. She knows something is wrong, but she can't see it clearly.

    Wang Shi, what are she afraid of?

    Just as Liu Yu expected, Wu Jin was aware of it the moment Liu Yu jumped off the mule cart. He didn't think too much about it at first, and raised his voice to ask Liu Dalang, but there was no answer later. Wu Jin called Liu Dalang twice in a row, but when no one answered him, his heart skipped a beat, he stopped his mule and lifted the curtain to look back, there was no Liu Yu in the car, only Liu Dalang was gagged and paralyzed inside. .

    Liu Dalang was wearing dark clothes this day, Wu Jin was anxious and Liu Yu ran away, although he smelled a strange smell, he didn't think much about it, he didn't even realize that Liu Dalang's vitals were disabled, he just thought he was stunned by the drug After passing by, regardless of Liu Dalang, he got out of the car and took a look. He saw Liu Yu's back running staggeringly in the distance, turned the car around and chased after him.

    Liu Yu fled and looked back, and found that when Wu Jin was chasing after him with his car, his steps were faster. As long as he ran to Lu Feng's cloth shop, at least he would be safe for a while. She looked back while running, and with a bang, at the corner of the street, she collided with a woman coming from the opposite direction.

    Liu Yu's head was dizzy, and he said sorry and was about to run away. The woman who was hit had just stabilized her figure, when she raised her head and saw Liu Yu's face unexpectedly, she suddenly lost her mind and was startled He stared at Liu Yu's face without moving his eyes.