BLUE (21+)

By CRYSTALRJ

Laura Terrawater of Crystal Pearl, the first Alpha doctor in the entire werewolf race. She was not only the f... More

Copyright and Warning
CHAPTER 1 : To Crescent Moon
CHAPTER 2 : Scent and Sessions
CHAPTER 3: Learning the Supernatural
CHAPTER 4: Alpha Indigo...
CHAPTER 5: Violet, Indigo, Blue
CHAPTER 6: First Kiss
CHAPTER 7: Fifteen years ago
CHAPTER 8: A New Beginning
CHAPTER 9: First Date
CHAPTER 10: You and Me
CHAPTER 11: Meeting the pack
CHAPTER 12: Moon Realm
CHAPTER 13: Laura's Family
CHAPTER 14 : A proud father
CHAPTER 15: Keeping a promise
CHAPTER 16: Knight in shining armor
CHAPTER 17: A Potential's scent
CHAPTER 18: Lick, kiss, suck...
CHAPTER 19: Video call
CHAPTER 20: The Dragon King
CHAPTER 21: The pack and secrets*
CHAPTER 22: Home tour
CHAPTER 23: Lily
CHAPTER 24: Raids 1
CHAPTER 25: Raids 2
CHAPTER 26: Friday night
CHAPTER 27: Five was it?
CHAPTER 28 : Fight
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38: Claire and Violet
CHAPTER 39: Love, Spare, Hunt

CHAPTER 35

14 3 0
By CRYSTALRJ

Indigo

Eli insisted I go with him to the cliff. The asshole cared for me. Laura nodded and told me to go, pushing me out of the door as Violet went to take her bath. She was awake and full of energy, unlike the other times.

Eli and I ran, like we always do. We didn’t stop until we reached the cliff. I looked over the edge and shut my eyes, listening to just the eerie silence of the night. Letting out a breath I looked back at Eli, holding a bottle of whiskey out for me. I punched him and smiled as I looked at his proud face, taking the bottle from him.

“Aye aye!” He said and plopped down. I sat down too and opened the bottle to take a sip.

Eli watched my every movement, waiting for me to pour out everything.
“She’s better than the last I heard. Hasn’t had her post shift pain.” He said and sipped his bottle.

I nodded. “I feel helpless, Eli.” I said and looked ahead at nothing.

“Why?” He asked, making me look at him. He shook his head and said, “Are you doing nothing at all?” He asked and I shook my head in a no.

I knew he was on the track to make me feel better.
“I feel like I am the one keeping her here against her will when all she wants is to be rid of the pain. Yes, we are doing everything but are we actually doing everything? I don’t know, Eli! These two days I have been questioning my actions so much. I want her to find her mate sooner. But I also don’t want that to happen because I cannot live without her. It’s too much and it frustrates me. Am I selfish? Am I not? What do I do? I couldn’t watch her struggle like that. She said she wanted to die and it fucking hit me so hard, I couldn’t breathe.” I poured it out.

“You know what you should do?” Eli asked. I looked at him for the answer. “You should let her choose.” He said, making me narrow my eyes at him. “Okay, don’t bite me.” He let out a laugh and continued. “All I want to say is that she is a grown up. Of course she’s only twenty and it’s a minor age for us but she was sure enough to make a decision to ride herself to the Silver Summit with no proof of her cure and all alone. Yes, it was a stupid move but do you see the positivity in her eyes? It’s like she’ll definitely do things she said she'll do. And then there’s this too that she’ll absolutely do the things she is not supposed to do!” He said and looked me sideways with a small smile.

He was so right. Violet was keen about everything around her. She would stop at nothing to get what she wanted. With her strengths and gift growing I doubt she’ll even listen to me.

Violet told me memories of her dreams that were quite unbelievable. When she told me about the waterfall I was lost. It wasn’t her powers that scared me. It was her life that scared me now.

“With everything she told me, Eli, I am scared that what Megha mentioned that day was true.” I said and took another sip.

“The dreams?” He asked and I nodded.

“Do you want to talk about it?” He asked and I told him everything. Eli had not only been my partner in crime but also my saviour. I owed my life to him. He knew my darkest secrets like I knew his.

He gaped at me as I told him all that Violet saw in her dreams. “Shit dude! Her wolf? Powers? What is this? Some fantasy! And the aura around her is her gift, you say.” I just nodded.

“This is too much to take… wait she told you her wolf is doing things..” He narrowed his eyes on me.

“Dad told her that.” I ran a hand through my hair.

He groaned and took a big sip, making me look at him. “And Jane was also right about her observations.” He confirmed.

Jane had a way of judgement. A good way. She thought about things practically and her opinions were top class. It’s not just her strength that made her the gamma, this way of looking at things was a factor of hers.

I let out a breath and nodded once. We all did talk about Violet’s progress prior to the full moon. That was when Jane had mentioned this to me. I was only sure that it might be her alpha who helped her but it rather turned out to be more than that. Eli and Jane were right when they told me she had to see us spare. Jane had pinpointed Violet’s moves while she watched me and Eli spare that day. She had noticed the twitch in Violet’s movements, her fingers gripped in the correct structure for a fist. She even observed the way she ran, her overall training in general. And she was so fucking right in her observations.

Jane definitely needed a raise!

“There’s something else. And I don’t want you to utter a single word about it unless I decide so.” I said, looking him directly in his eyes. He only nodded once. I knew he wouldn't.

“We smelled her wolf after she finished her shift.” I said and he stared at me.

“How is that…even possible..?” He finally said something.

“Only our wolves did. We couldn’t.” I told him and continued, “Violet could feel our wolves too.”

He took a long sip and put the bottle down. “I am not just hearing things, am I?” He asked and I shrugged.

“Bitch fuck. It’s all…ah fuck! I think my head is going to explode.” He said and dropped down on the ground on his back.

“Too many reasons to keep her safe and one reason to let her find her cure.” I said as I laid back too with my hand under my head. “What would you do, Eli?”

“You are doing the right thing, Indigo.” He said after a long pause. “We will find another way to cure here. I don’t think letting her out now will keep her safe.” He said, starring above. “The waterfall…what more did she say?” He asked and looked at me.

I starred above, knowing Violet had only told me half that story. She didn’t mention what she saw beyond the fall. “She avoided telling me that and I didn’t push her.” I told him.

“Guesses?” He asked and I shook my head.

“You need to stop pulling every weight on your shoulders.” Eli said but looked above. “You have us, Indigo. Don’t try to fight it. We can help and you know that. Did Luna tell you about the update from our team?”

“Yeah, she did.” I said, a small smile forming on my lips.

“Look at that smile and you fucked up the other day! Dude, seriously! My lessons, all a waste.” He got up and dramatically said everything.

“We’re good now.” I told him.

“And here I thought you weren’t an idiot.” He said with his head in his hands and I glared at him.

“What?” I asked.

“You fuck up big time and you don’t plan to do anything.” He asked with wide eyes.

“I mean I do plan to-”

“Cut the carp and take a full day out. Just you and Luna. A full day, Indigo!” He pressed, giving me the look.

I thought about it. A full day would be amazing. We could really kill some time together without worrying about anything. I had also promised to make up to her and I was going to do just that.

“I’ll do that,” I nodded looking ahead. Silence took a toll again as we drank. For a while it was until Eli chuckled.

“What..?” I asked and drank another sip.

“Eh!” He shrugged which made me growl at him. “Woahh!” He set his bottle down and raised his hands. “Goddess! It’s just that everything feels so different right now. It’s good! It’s so good and to see you happy is,” he breathed out with a smile, “yeah you still have much on your plate but…you know..it’s good now. It’s better.” He smiled and played with his bottle.

Damn, this asshole!

“I’m sorry, Eli.” I knew I had to say it.

“Indigooo..” He groaned.

“Cut it. I know I should be. It wasn’t once, Eli. It was twice and it was stupid of me to put you through it. I didn’t want you to see me hurt mys-”

“Stop! Stop right there. Don’t fucking mention it.” He said, stopping me. He looked straight in my eyes and said, “It’s in the past and you were not in your right mind. Nobody was, okay! So that’s enough. Stop blaming yourself over and over again. We have a beautiful life now and that’s what…that’s what we should focus on.” He said and blinked.

“Okay… thank you.” I said, looking elsewhere. He nodded with a sigh.

“We should head back.” He got up and stretched. I got up and raised my hand out for him to take. He smirked and twisted his around mine and we bumped our chests together.

“What a baby!” He laughed, making me growl.

I twisted my leg under his and dropped his tipsy ass down. “Who’s the baby now?” I smirked and moved back, making him sit up with an eye roll.

“Excuse me dear o’friend! This wasn’t just for today.” He said, getting up and punching me. “This was for reminding you that I need the bralks. You cannot forget about them duuuuudeeeee!” He sounded creepy by the end.

“Of course! Race you back.” I said and ran ahead. He followed and came alongside me, smirking as he looked at me.

“Get out, fucker!” I groaned and ran fast. He laughed and ran alongside me until we reached my place. I could hear them chattering so much, laughing. The smell of food had hit my senses and I couldn’t wait to eat. Eli ran towards the waterfall while I ran to my little one to place a kiss on her forehead.

We sat to eat after cleaning ourselves in the waterfall. I had repaired it for my pup to enjoy and I was hoping she didn’t run to that fall she saw loved so much. I couldn’t help but notice Violet’s eyes finding the fall in our backyard again and again. Laura noticed too and she just gave me an assuring nod.

After dinner we sat on the patio with blankets, making it look like a picnic. I sat with Laura in my arms. Her closeness was making me harder and harder as the sparks worked. I had to keep shifting for fucks sake. Violet was telling us all her stories from back then. They were all so fucking mischievous and she passed all the time. It was like mischief was made for her.

“So we sneaked in. My friend was good with the locks because he was once a robber. He was in prison for a while.” She said as her face fell.

He was a robber for fucks sake!

“But isn’t robbing bad!” Layla asked.

“Yeahh.. But he did it to take care of his little brother. After coming out of prison he became a good guy. He found out their parents had some property left in their name and he saw that as an opportunity. He runs a hotel now which his brother takes care of. And his speciality in the locks got him a good and legal job.” She told her with a smile.

“That’s amazing!” Lianna said, who was on Alistair’s lap. Alistair was just getting more and more alert, his wolf was actually, with his pup on the way. He had a detailed list of her routine for everyday. The last time we talked he told me that the doctor had mentioned about the health of the baby. Lianna was now on supplements but otherwise she was okay.

“I know! I have some amazing friends.” Violet said, winking. She continued saying what she was saying earlier when Lianna asked her to, “so yup.. He was amazing and I kind of risked his job, but he said he’d do it anyway because it was for a good cause.” She expressed. “So once we did the lock we sneaked in and it was totally dark. We managed to crawl our way in so no one noticed. We were at the door when we heard someone run behind us.” She said it in a way that would make our hearts race. The entire scene was playing in my head.

“We froze in shock and looked at each other. You have no idea the way our hearts were racing, I mean we were so dead stuck! My friend managed to look back and peaked his head up and when he saw, his eyes grew wide in shock! I asked him, ‘who is it, Loki?’ The guy just smiled. Like literally he smiled and I had to smack his head to bring him back to his senses. ‘It’s my girlfriend,’ he told me and whispered to her to crawl down. She dropped down with such a big thud, god! I was so scared but when she crawled up to us she smiled. She said she wanted to help and then we couldn’t wait any longer and we crawled in. Loki managed that lock too and peaked inside. As soon as we made it we saw what we were looking for! The elephant was right there!” She finished and breathed out.

“Oh thank goddess!” Lianna gasped and let out a breath as well.

“So how’d you rescue it?” Laura asked her.

“We picked up the chains and I just waved for Elfie to move and he did!” She told me, making me narrow my eyes. “I named him that. Yeah.. we brought him out and put him in our truck! It was super tedious, I tell you!” She shook her head. “Not waiting, we drove past the city and into the jungle where he was brought from. It was a baby, they always choose the babies so they bend to them. We waited until the herd ran towards Elfie and took him with them. That was one of the best days of my life!” She said with so much pride.

“How were you not caught?” I asked her, just in case. But she smirked.

“Violet never gets caught, bro!” She flipped her hair. “Loki had enough friends to get the accused arrested with proof. He diverted all the attention towards them so we had no chance to be seen. Believe me they are still looking for Elfie!” She laughed.

“Dimples, dimples! You are such a wolf!” Eli said, bowing to her repeatedly.

“It was all possible because of Loki.” She said and smiled, stopping Eli.

“When was this again?” Vicky asked.

“Just a year and a half back.” She replied.

“How’d you know about this in the first place?” I questioned.

“People have mouths and ears!” She said and winked. I glared at her and she burst out laughing. “Sorry sorry! I just heard some of the guys I worked with talking. They were all talk! No work! So I just made it on my own. Plus, Loki has his cameras everywhere so…” She shrugged.

“Isn’t she just amazing!” Laura linked me, looking at her tenderly with so much love in her eyes.

“She is.” I linked back, kissing her forehead. Violet laid down on Klaus' arm on one side and Layla laid on the other. He began showing them the stars and we laid down as well to just enjoy the show.

Laura on the other hand was going to be the death of me. She was close to me in my arms, not knowing the effect she was having. I couldn’t kiss her in front of everybody dammit! So I just focused on Klaus and the stars. It was past midnight and we all huddled with our mates, except for Eli and Jane who were on Klaus' either side as well.

When was the last time I had my friends and family here like this? I couldn’t even remember. Life was a torture these past years. I did try to end it many times. I blamed myself, I tortured myself. Why was I the only one to survive? Why was I left to see their dead bodies placed in front of me? It should have been me. Why was it not me?

These thoughts ate me, so much that I couldn’t take it. I thought I could get over it by ending my life. I just wanted to be with my family. And I saw no better way to be with them then to kill myself. I tried many different ways. It wasn’t just twice. Eli only saved me twice but I don’t know what saved me the other times. I used to think maybe I didn’t do it right and then try another way. But I was failing against. I was failing at dying.

The last time I tried to kill myself I saw Eli struggle. I saw the real struggle he faced, picking his father up by his shoulders and cleaning his mess. He cried silently like I did. It was that day I gave up on dying and that day I first tried living for once. Over the years, living seemed to not fail me.

I worked hard. I worked really hard. I stood up on my own feet, trained harder than a normal alpha from a younger age. I didn’t just become an Alpha just like that. I studied, brought a business and handled dad’s as well. I redid the pack, made changes, and became stronger than ever. It took a lot of effort to make it but eventually we did it.

The day I took the pack, I cringed thinking about the days I tried to kill myself. I hated myself for that too. It wasn’t easy for the heart but I knew I had to be stronger. My people knew me and that was enough.

I wasn’t here to please the world. No one should be.

All these years of solitude and pain was going to lead me to today, if only I knew. I was fuller now. I was me. I stopped hating myself anymore. These two angels in my life made me realise my worth. I would cherish us for a long time. It was because I felt guilty for hurting Eli back then was why I was sorry earlier. I wanted him to know that I had accepted my life now and I wanted to live. I wanted him to not worry about me anymore.

Smiling, I looked at the girl in my arms fast asleep. Her features were so soft and delicate, I was a lucky man. Goddess, I was a fucking big lucky man! I kissed her forehead for a good minute, knowing she hadn’t slept at all for the past three days. I wish I could cancel her sessions tomorrow but she’d throw a fit at me.

Vicky and Villa got up first as they picked up sleeping Layla. I went in with them so they could pick up Leo, who was wide awake and playing with his toys on the floor. “Look at that champ,” I said and picked him up.

He giggled and began jumping in my arms. “Doesn’t he sleep at night?” I asked his parents who looked at us.

“You see the dark circles I got, Indigo?” Vicky asked, pointing at his eyes with one hand holding Layla in the other. I chuckled and handed Leo to Villa. “Say goodnight to uncle.” Villa said in a baby voice to Leo.

“Good night,” I said back in the same voice, making Leo giggle.

Dammit!

“We’ll get going.” Vicky laughed and they left.

Laura came in rubbing her eyes and looked at me. “Go to sleep.” I pecked her lips and she dropped down on the bed and closed her eyes. I pulled the covers over her and went to pick up Violet. Alistair came in with Lianna in his arms.

“See you, dude. It was a good night.” He said, smiling. I looked at Lianna and then her stomach. I actually looked at it for the first time and it was really big.

Wasn’t she like four months pregnant? Why was she so big?

“Wow, how do they walk like that?” I said, my eyebrows raising as I left a breath.

“Eh! We’ll never know. But if it was me, I swear I wouldn’t even have lifted myself.” He said and laughed that caused Lianna to open her eyes.

“You don’t have a uterus and a vagina you dumb punk.” She whispered and went back to sleep. I laughed out loud and Alistair pouted as he looked at sleeping Lianna who was actually smiling.

“If you want to feel the baby, just do it, Indigo!” Lianna said again but her eyes were still closed. I did want to since I actually looked at her stomach. I had done it when Villa was pregnant with Leo.

I looked at Alistair and he nodded slowly. I brought my hand out and opened my palm, raising it slowly towards her stomach. Placing my hand on it, a smile formed on my lips as I looked at Ali. I could feel the baby. She seemed healthy to me, her heartbeats were a perfect rhythm as she moved inside. She did move. I could feel her moving under my hands.

“She’s…she’s good.” Was all I could say. Lianna smiled and opened one eye to look at me. “She moved under your touch. She does know her alpha.”

“I am betting she smelled you. She is my daughter. She’s gonna be the best tracker the world has ever seen.” Alistiar said as he stared at her belly and cooed his words, making us chuckle.

“The next in line, definitely.” I smiled and nodded.

“Yeah yeah! Let’s go, I am sleepy you nut heads!” Lianna groaned.

“Why is she like this?” I asked Alistrair as he adjusted her in his arms again.

“It’s just a phase.” He murmured slowly, leaning close and strode past me.

“Good luck and good night.” I said, laughing. Lianna waved her hand, still sleeping.

I chuckled and went outside to check on the others. Jane and Klaus were awake and looked at me when I entered. Eli and Violet were in wonderland, snoring.

“You guys wanna sleep in?” I asked as I yawned.

“I’ll go with Violet.” Jane said.

“Eli!” I called him out. He didn’t move a muscle.

“Eli.” Klaus tapped his face, making him turn on his side.

“Sleep inside dude.” I said and lifted him by his hands but the asshole didn’t open his eyes. I pulled him to stand and Jane took him from me. I picked Violet up and said a quick bye to Klaus as he left. We went to Violet’s room and Jane put Eli on the big couch that fit him perfectly. I put Violet on the bed and she rolled on her stomach, sleeping. Jane dropped on the bed and closed her eyes as she did.

Goddess, they were all tired.

I knew Jane and Eli wanted to be with Violet for a while. They visited every hour to check on Violet the past two days. But they made sure they stood at a distance. I was happy that she had people who cared about her more than their lives. I watched my pup asleep as Jane pulled the blanket over them. Closing the door I let out a breath and went downstairs.

My mate was cuddled up in blankets on her side. I took my phone out and took a picture of her peaceful looking state. Goddess, she was beautiful. In and out.

I laid beside her and curled my hands around her stomach and pulled her back towards me. Hugging her close from behind I buried my head in her neck and inhaled her mind blowing scent.

Dammit, I was hard again.

Laura moaned in her sleep whispering my name, making it very difficult for me to control myself. She moved closer and let out a breath not realizing she affected my breaths so simply, I was clutching the pillow tight with my other hand. Sleep took over sooner as I myself was tired.

I visited the waterfall Violet loved the next day. Sitting on a stone nearby I stared at it, simply flowing gracefully. The rains made the flow more violent as the fall crushed the puddle below. I got up and shifted, heading to sense anything nearby. My wolf walked into the water, letting his senses take full control. He made sure he moved stones away to check under the crevices.

I didn’t know what we were looking for. I felt like an idiot but I wanted to make sure this place was safe. Safer than any other place because I knew my sister. I knew she would stubbornly come here without my guidance. Her curiosity was what made me think twice.

My wolf searched and searched and searched, drenched head to toe as he moved in and out of water several times. He made sure he didn’t leave even a single corner unchecked. It did take a lot of time but fuck I needed to do this for my pup.

“Indigo, where are you?” Laura linked me.

“Coming!” I reached back to respond to her.

“Woah, what’s gotten your pants on fire?” she laughed.

“I am just checking Violet’s waterfall, but help me goddess there’s nothing here.”

“Then come back.”

“Yeahh.. On my way.” I jumped out of the water, shaking my fur with a growl. Making my way towards the cabin, I glanced back around just one more time before I ran.

I walked in the cabin to see Violet was watching some bloody show with people carrying swords and wearing armour. There were even dragons there.

I snorted.

Violet didn’t even see me come in, she was that invested in the show. “What the hell is she watching?” I linked Laura who just smiled at me from the kitchen.

“Game of thrones. I am dying to give her the spoilers.” She laughed.

“That thing is game of thrones!” I realized how much of a boring man I was. I went into the room to change. Shifting, I cleaned up and changed.

“You can watch it with me.” Laura suggested as she walked in the room.

“Nope.. I don’t want to watch something so disgusting.” I looked at her, wiping my hair.

She snorted. “You are a wolf. Blood is your diet. What else is more disgusting?”

I rolled my eyes. “Ahh..I think I hurt my head somewhere. Can you just take a look at it.” I faked. She put the clothes she was folding aside and moved to where I was.

“Sit.” She said, her hands going to head instantly. I sat in front of the vanity and she stood in front of me. “Where?” She asked, inspecting.

Goddess, her breasts were right in front of my face.

“You’re the doctor, Laura. Check it.” I moved my hands up her legs and held her waist, pulling her close. She gasped and smiled.

“Oh Goddess!” She laughed as she spoke. “Okay..Uhhmm..uhmm.” She cleared her throat and put on a straight face. “I’ll have to examine you thoroughly, sir.” I palmed her round ass.

“Whatever it takes to take it away, Doctor, Laura.” I said looking up in her eyes and she shivered.

“You’ll have to keep your eyes on me, good sir and your hands just where they are.” She whispered, bending down to my ear level.

“I wouldn’t do otherwise, Doctor.” I looked straight at her as she moved back.

“Let me start from your head.” She said and weaved her fingers in them, nodding her head with furrowed eyebrows and a small pout on her face. She moved more close, pressing her breasts in front of my mouth. “Hmm..” She hummed, making my hold on her tighter. She ran both her hands on the sides of my head and then the back. Looking back at me she gave me a small naughty smile. “Are you okay there, sir? Your mouth is open.” She had big guts.

“It happens sometimes…” I trailed as I licked her breasts through her shirt. She gasped but did not move back. Her hands held my neck now.

“I’ll get to that immediately, looks like an emergency to me.” She said and pulled my hair to make me look at her. “I need your eyes on mine, sir.” I nodded. “Such a good sir.” She smiled.

Bending down, she drove her tongue out and licked my lips. “It all begins from here, sir. You’ll have to be cooperative, will you?” She asked, my boner already very cooperative.

“Yes, doctor.”

I was merely a patient.

She bent her head to my level again and pressed a kiss close to my lips. “Uhhm.. Not bad.” She whispered and did it again on the other side. “Good.” She nodded again and rubbed her thumb on that spot. “Let’s see..” She bent down and pulled my lower lip in between her lips. “Nice and firm.” She did the same to my upper lips. Moving her head from one side to another, she bit my upper lip again. “Sir, I think your lips are all just perfect. I might have to delve inside your mouth.” She said and did all this with my dark eyes on her the whole time.

“I am merely your patient, doctor.” I shrugged. She smiled.

All the drama she’s putting up was amazing but she didn’t know what was coming for her.

She pushed her tongue in my mouth and kissed me, holding my face straight. I held her ass tighter, my claws coming out to dig in her skin. Growling under my throat I moved one hand up to the back of her head and with the other I made her strangle me with her leg.

She moaned. Dammit!

Her arousal was so fucking evident, I wanted to clean this act up. Fighting my tongue, she bit my lip and pulled back. “Ah!” She breathed out as she looked at me with a smile. “Your mouth will have to pass some tests to check if it can get any more perfect, sir.” She pinched my lower lip in her fingers.

“And what would that be?” I asked, moving my hand up her strangled leg. 

“You’ve passed kissing, sir.” she said and bit her lip. “You need to pass licking, sucking and a tongue job.” She whispered as she moaned with my hand moving near her pussy.

“If that is what it takes. Where do you think I should place my mouth, doctor?”

She smiled and pulled back. Pulling her leg back down she stood in front of me. “You’ll have to book another appointment, sir.”

I growled. “I need you to check me now.” I stood up and backed her up, making her bite her lip as she looked at me bashing her eyelashes.

Fucking hell!

“Slow remedy is very effective, sir. I will write you prescriptions though.” She pushed me back again and walked away, looking down at my pants. She giggled, making me growl again. “You can book an appointment for tomorrow night. Sir.”

“Laura.” I took quick steps towards her and backed her up against the wall.

“What?” She asked as she looked at me that way.

And that way had my cock getting more ready.

“You are so going to pay for this.”

“Am I now? Sir.”

“Fix it. Fix that appointment. Because I can’t wait to pass my tests.”

“Sure, sir.” She said, putting her hair behind her ear, grinning.

Goddess! This woman!

I moved back and shook my head at my mate. “What’s my prescription?” I asked.

“You might have to exercise the muscles around your mouth.” She winked. “Oh and please keep your hands away from…that..” She pointed a finger at my boner.

I growled and she ran out of the room, laughing.

Such a naughty alpha! Dammit!

†*************†*************†

What do you think?

About Eli and Indigo's conversation?

About Laura and Indigo's conversation?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 7.1K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
5.6K 364 29
#2 New Moon Series _An enemy of an enemy is a friend_ I have yearned for a mate ever since I learnt of one. Thoughts about having someone who would l...
274K 5.9K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...