โ˜†๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐“๐ฐ๐—ผโ˜†...

AnimeJit รกltal

book 3 of life of the two Luffy and law finally make up but they remain friends. They try seeing new people b... Tรถbb

Is it love?
hold me like I'm more than just a friend
I had enough
i didn't mean it like that
He's gone
lips of an angel
A new relationship?
I'm tired of your excuses
why is this happening?
Taking his leave
temporary
i missed you
Deals with the devil
Dirty secret
"Yes, I would love that"
unsure
I love you
Curiosity Is death
lover's
Rob Lucci
Leavin'
time after time
missed Call's
3 test
free
ironic
dreams really do come true

sorry

195 3 3
AnimeJit รกltal

Chapter 17:

____________________________________________________________________________

 Law turned to look at Luffy, surprised by his statement, "Why not? " Law asked, his brows furrowed in confusion.

"I don't know why," Luffy replied, shaking his head slowly and gazing at the ground. Luffy's response left Law speechless as he contemplated Luffy's words.

Law no longer held the knife in his hands, shanked by what he was told. With a deep sigh, Law finally looked up from the ground and met Luffy's eyes.

" when we slept together, I just wanted to get back together with you, but after I realized what I did was wrong,..." Luffy continued on, "I tried to get you, but you came back, and ever since then, I can't stop thinking about you..."

As Luffy poured his heart out, Law zoned out. He could not believe what he was hearing. The same man who friend zoned him wanted to get back together. He wasn't in the least bit happy to hear Luffy's confession. He was indeed pissed off by the words the man spoke to him.

Law managed to choke out. "I don't understand what you're trying to say."

"I hate you but I love you..." Luffy finally said.

The other man couldn't find the right words. He stared at Luffy in disbelief, unable to comprehend the complex feelings that had been expressed.

"But I guess it doesn't matter due to my assassination," Luffy said as he pointed to the knife in laws pocket He finally sighed, resigned to his fate.

Luffy got up and walked to the kitchen, where a knife lay. He took a good look at it, picked it up, and went back to the couch. He sat down by law and pressed the knife against his own chest.

"Just kill me..." Luffy coldly said. As he uttered those words, Luffy took a deep breath and closed his eyes .

law sat there with his target, giving him permission to kill him. He had two choices: he could either do as he was told by the woman who saved him, or he could leave luffy alive and suffer the consequences.

Law took hold of the knife and set it down on the table. Law knew he could not kill the man in cold blood, no matter what consequences he might have to face.luffy opened his eyes. He was surprised to be alive still.

"Why?..." Luffy said as he was still in shock.

"I can't kill you," Law muttered under his breath.

Luffy smiled softly and said, "I should have known." He leaned in to kiss Law.

Law didn't back away from the kiss; instead, he held Luffy close, savoring the moment as he returned the kiss. Luffy's face started to heat up the longer the kiss went on, and his heart thumped in his chest; he wanted law more than anything else at that time.

Luffy's arms slid under Law's shirt. Touching his ex's warm skin and feeling the hardness of muscle beneath his fingertips made Luffy lust for much more than a simple kiss. He wanted to explore and experience the depths of Law's body, to feel his skin against his own, and be lost in the pleasure . He moved his hands to caress Law's neck, deepening the kiss as he did so, but as his hand reached down to his ex's crotch, Law stopped him.

Luffy gave him a poutful look, pleading for more. He was sure Law wanted this; if he didn't, then Luffy would be willing to accept his rejection and draw back.

Law grabbed Luffy's wrist tightly and said, " we can't do this."

Luffy reluctantly pulled away and whispered, "Why not?" His eyes darkened as he felt a mixture of pleasure and guilt that came with being so close to Law again. Law sighed and looked away, his expression unreadable.

Law sighed and looked away, his expression unreadable and his voice stern as he said, "You're engaged."

"I know... I just want to do this one last time..." Luffy said.

Law nodded, his voice a whisper as he said, "Fine, but if you tell anyone, then we're both screwed."

Luffy nodded, his eyes twinkling with a mischievous glint. "I won't tell," he said as they continued the kiss. The kiss continued, more passionate than before, as their mutual love for each other seemed to engulf them.

They shared a kiss that went on for what seemed like an eternity, a kiss filled with tenderness and promise, passion and love . laws hands traveled over Luffy's body, caressing his curves and running through his hair as they felt the heat of their passion wash over them.

Luffy was weak with desire, feeling a warmth in his chest that seemed to fill the room as their kiss went on.

They promised to only have sex one last time, but no matter how hard they tried, they could not stay away from each other. Each day, once Hawkins would leave, Luffy would also leave, but not for work but for sex.

Law moved his gang to water 7 and they got used to the city, where they didn't have to be worried about being shot up. Law also bought a house near no neighbor's due to his privete job. He continued to perform surgery without his license, which meant gang members were in his basement healing daily. Law's illegal surgeries caused a stir in Water 7, with the rumor of a "surgeon of death" lurking in the shadows . In his new luxurious house, Law continued to have sex with luffy.

In his new house, they had sex in the kitchen, bedrooms, and basically anywhere Luffy wanted to go.

A week after the agreement, Luffy and Law were in the living room, where Law was working on his laptop. Luffy was sitting next to Law when an uninvited guest came over. Luffy went into a room in case it was one of big mom's lackies, but the voice he heard was much more problematic.

"hey law"

"Hey, monet" law said as he stood by the front door. Monet was standing at the door, dressed in a dark leather jacket.

"Penguin told me to drop this off." Monet laid the package against the wall and looked back at Law.

Law took the package and said, "Thanks, I guess..."

"But you know me... I want more....let's fuck." Monet said with a lustful voice.

law had no time to react. Monet pressed her lips against Law's, and Law felt her tongue enter his mouth, sliding between his own as their bodies met in a passionate embrace. He stumbled back, and so did she. They made it to the couch, and their passionate kiss turned into something more, each lost in the moment. Their clothes flew off as they explored each other, each touching and tasting in ways that neither had ever experienced before.

She lifted her shirt as they kissed, and he slid his hands along her back, feeling the warmth of her body against his own. His heart raced as he felt her kiss move from his lips to his neck, and then down along his chest. She pulled away, and looked deeply into his eyes as she smiled.

Luffy heard sounds coming from where Law was last, and he decided to check up on Law. when he left the room and went down the stairs. He scanned the large living room and spotted two people on the couch, touching all over each other. He felt a pang of jealousy, not only for the person Law was with, but also for the freedom they had in expressing their love so openly. Luffy's heart suddenly sank, and he had to take a moment to process what he was seeing.

"Torao, what the hell..." Luffy said openly.

Law was so caught up in the moment that he forgot Luffy was in a room up stairs. Luffy looked up as Monet stopped kissing all over Law and looked up. She realized that she had entered into a zone that Luffy claimed as his.

"I'm so sorry, straw hat,... I'll leave..." Monet said softly as she bowed her head and backed away from Law.

When she left the room, Luffy gave Law one last glance before leaving the room. Law put his clothes back on and went after Luffy. When he caught up with him, he grabbed his arm and pulled him to his chest. Luffy was taken aback and tried to move away, but Law held him tightly.

"Let me go!" Luffy shouted angrily, tugging at his arm.

Law held onto Luffy tightly, refusing to let him go. "Why are you mad?"

"You make no goddamn sense,..." Luffy shouted, his anger growing but his words shrinking. "I thought you loved me...but until I hear you say it, I can't believe you..." Tears welled up in his eyes, his throat tightening as he swallowed the lump of emotion. luffy turned in the other direction and proceeded to walk away. His shoulders slumped forward, and he kept his head low, trying to hide the tears that had begun to stream down his face.

Law watched as the other man began to drift away. He wanted to reach out, to offer his hand, and comfort Luffy in whatever way he could. It wasn't like law wanted to hurt Luffy.

When Luffy got back to the place where he stayed with his boyfriend, he found Hawkins sitting on the couch, waiting for him . He had a worried look on his face, which turned into reassurance when he spotted Luffy. Hawkins got up from the couch and walked slowly towards Luffy, his arms open wide in an invitation for a hug. Luffy smiled and ran into Hawkins' embrace, his own arms wrapping tightly around Hawkins tightly.

"Luffy... where were you?...it's been two days since you last came home," Hawkins asked, his voice heavy with emotion as he embraced Luffy.

Luffy didn't want to lie again, but he feared Hawkins' reaction if he knew the truth. Besides, Luffy still loved Hawkins, and he didn't want to break up with him. So he lied.

"i was out with an old friend," Luffy said he was out with an old friend, hoping it would be enough to satisfy Hawkins' curiosity, but he was wrong.

"Do I know them?" Hawkins asked, curiosity in his voice.

"N-no," Luffy replied, with a hint of fear in his voice. Trying to cover up the fear in his voice, Luffy hastily added that his friend was a childhood acquaintance from outside town.

Hawkins dropped the conversation quickly, but he wasn't mad; he seemed satisfied with the answer, his curiosity replaced by a genuine smile and understanding in his eyes.

"Our wedding is in two days.you do realize that?" Hawkins said happily

Luffy nodded, with fake excitement for the upcoming event shining in his eyes.

Hawkins got closer to Luffy and whispered, "Let's have sex," in his ears. Luffy blinked at the suggestion, not expecting such a thing to come out of Hawkins' mouth.

Hawkins kissed Luffy, who was too surprised to move away. He felt Hawkins' lips on his and felt a wave of confusion come over him. He couldn't move or think, so he just stayed still, his mind spinning with the implications of what was happening.

That night, Luffy had sex with Hawkins for the first time. After their first time, Luffy escaped the house and went to Zoro's place. Luffy had the key, so he went in and didn't warn anyone. He went into Zoro's bedroom, sneakily passing by Tama's room so he wouldn't wake the poor baby up.

When Luffy got to the door leading to Zoro's room, he opened it silently so that he didn't wake Sanji. In the end, there was no need for Luffy to sneak into that room; both Sanji and Zoro were awake. having sex. Luffy found himself in an awkward position; he had expected to find his two best friends sleeping, but instead, he found them engaged in a passionate embrace. Embarrassed, Luffy quickly stepped back and shut the door, leaving Sanji and Zoro to their private moment.

As Luffy left the house, he could hear foot steps approaching him from behind. Turning around, he saw Zoro, who was blushing from the events of the previous moments.

Zoro sighed and said, "What are you doing here so late?"

"I wanted to talk, but it seems you're busy," Luffy replied.

Zoro shook his head and gestured for Luffy to continue: "Yeah, well, you already ruined the moment, so we might as well talk now."

" i slept with hawkins..." Luffy spoke hesitantly, afraid of the reaction he would receive.

"okay....how was it?" Zoro's expression shifted from surprise to amusement as he processed Luffy's confession.

"It wasn't good...." Luffy nervously awaited Zoro's response, his stomach churning with apprehension.

Zoro sighed as he looked at Luffy, his expression softening, "Oh,..."

"But it's not his fault."luffy said getting ready to confess.

"How so?" Zoro asked.

"I've been sleeping with Law ever since he moved back and..." Luffy admitted, his voice full of guilt as he continued on with his confession. "..and I think law broke me...i can't have sex and feel pleasure unless it's with him..."

"Luffy, you're getting married. That means you have to leave law in the past." Zoro said firmly, looking at Luffy with a serious expression.

"I know... and I'm going over to break things off with him..." Luffy responded, feeling a mixture of sadness and guilt.

Zoro nodded, giving Luffy a reassuring pat on the back. "You do that and tell me all about it."

luffy then left the street and traveled 20 minutes to get to laws place. When he got there, there were over 12 cars in the long driveway. Luffy paused and took a deep breath before knocking at the door, but when he did knock, the door was opened by Shachi. He was wearing a mask, gloves, and clothing worn by surgeons.

"Oh, hey, Luffy!" shachi greeted.

"Hey, Shachi,... what are these people doing here?" Luffy asked, looking around curiously as he gestured to the ammount of cars that were gathered.

"They are the visitors of the patients." Shachi smiled at Luffy's question.

"okay,...where's law?..." Luffy asked as he continued to look around, a hopeful expression on his face.

"performing surgery on someone," Shachi responded.

"Oh, okay,....can I wait in the living room."

"Sure," Shachi said plainly as he let Luffy in before returning to his duties in the underground hospital.

luffy sat in the living room waiting for law but he never came up. Luffy slowly fell into slumber, and as he began to doze off, he could hear the sound of conversation coming from the hallways and rooms not in the underground hospital. but he paid no attention to it.

Three hours later, Luffy woke up, and at the right moment, Law was coming up the stairs.

Luffy sprung up from the couch and into the arms of his ex.

"What are you doing here so late?"Law said, as he was still in shock from the hug.

Luffy took Law's hand and went up the stairs to the master bedroom/law's room. Luffy locked the door and sat on the bed next to Law.

"I had sex with Hawkins for the first time....it was horrible." Luffy said as he laid his head on Law's chest. "It's your fault... you broke me..." as he said, as tears fell from his eyes and onto Law's chest.

"im sorry..."

"Don't fucking apologize...just fuck me..." Luffy's voice was demanding as he spoke.

"no,...we can't your getting married soon... let's just move on." law said. Luffy's face fell as he heard her response.

"That's the other thing...i can't marry him..." Luffy said as he wiped away some tears. "Let's get back together..."

"We can't do that." law said, trying to find the right words.

Luffy cracked a smile and said, "Is that according to you?" He kissed Law and slowly removed his shirt. "If so... then I don't want to listen."

The luffy was tempting, but law wanted to do the right thing. He pushed away from Luffy and said, "just go home..."

"Stop lying to yourself " Luffy said as he tried seducing Law.

law gave on resisting. He was willing to give their old relationship a chance. Despite his attempts to distance himself from Luffy, Law could not deny his lingering feelings for the other man. He topped Luffy and kissed the man's chest. Luffy let out a soft moan of pleasure and looked up at Law, his eyes bright with love. Law was overwhelmed by the gesture, and all his resistance melted away. He undressed Luffy as gently as possible and laid him on the bed, whispering words of love and affection.

As Luffy lay there under him, Law felt like he was the luckiest man alive. His fingers grazed Luffy's skin lightly, stroking him in a way that conveyed both his love and adoration.

That was until the door was flung open.

"What the hell..."a familiar voice said.

Luffy was horrified by the sight. There was hawkins watching them make love. Law turned around and felt his heart drop. He was face-to-face with Hawkins.

Olvasรกs folytatรกsa

You'll Also Like

393K 11K 47
After the decisive battle in Onigashima, Luffy, Robin and Law decided to head to the Poneglyph that Kaido hid, but before Robin could even read the P...
123K 6.3K 78
A semi-concurrent spin-off of my ZoSan fic "The Flower". Law never expected that he'd become so fond of someone so different than him, not to mention...
5.7K 173 19
Sanji and Law are part of the same dance studio, there's a new show coming up and they must choose their partners. Both Law and Zoro want to be Sanji...
34.2K 750 23
Two childhood friends who fell in love meet again 10 years later. Will anything have changed? What will happen when one can see exactly when the othe...