The Destination

By withlovesujitha

When you woke up, the world you know was gone. Humen become slave or pets to hybrids. No one know, how can... More

One
Two
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Epilogue

Three

1K 42 2
By withlovesujitha

After some day, Jun came and took JiHo with him. Jun didn't look at me, Didn't let JiHo Speck with me too. JiHo silently said goodbye with his eyes. I could only look at them. Atleast my friend going with the person he know. 

Manya didn't came after that day. She just leaved me with tied hands and naked body under blanket. After few hours, a squirrel hybrid untied my hands and tossed a cloth at me. The days went by, more I heal I afraid.

For me It another month to remove the casts. Now I completely healed. Now, I only have to wait the THEY she mentioned, came and get me. I scared, unlike me the few other humen, adopted either their own hybrids or other hybrids. Mostly the hybrids who adopting was, the who seek Avenge. The only took the humen to torture them. So, it's scared me most. I wanted die much, but I couldn't find the way here. No sharp things nor anything to choke me. I just wants to live.

I heared. out side of this shelter, hybrids still making their life. Most of the hybrids took their privious owner's house and continued to live.  But the strays, have make their own life like before. The guard hybrids tched, because they are from strays. After JiHo, I couldn't communicate with any one. Every now and then, humen get adopted and new will occupied their privious one. So, I still couldn't make one to Speck with. I'm the one who stuck here for months.

I don't, I have to be happy or sad.

My only distraction was hearing guard communicate with other one. Counting one to the number I can count without confusion. I think and think again and again about past. That's what I can make me stay away from going crazy. But I did go crazy some point. The loneliness eat me alive. All I did was regret, not only failed to notice Manya's suffer, but the hybrids around me. Even though my dad, Speck lot about hybrid's freedom.  I stayed away from the true reality.

The guilt and regret eat me alive as I counting 10,003 in my head. I got distracted by the another hybrid walk past from my room. He wearing navy blue shirt, and black pants. Black mullet hair, glasses, his tail swayed, his ears switching here and there. Looking at his gray and white tail and triangle ears, he maybe he is wolf. He walked fast, before I make up his face. He is handsome, that's what I can say. But I forget where I counting, It happen few times in day.

"Hyung, she is the one, we came for" I stopped counting soon I start. I looked at the hybrid front of my door. Yellow round ears and long yellow tail with hair in edge. Lion?. I'm not sure. Black hair with bangs, glasses, white shirt, coat on it, black pants. Muscular than before one. He is handsome too, the past one came and joined him. They both looked at me as they nod. The realisation hit me, finally they came to get me. Guard came to open the door, soon they stepped in, I run inside the bathroom and locked myself in that tiny room. I shivering, like kitten in rain. I bite my nails, they came to get me. I don't get any good vibe from them.

"Hey, came out" guard hit the door harshly. I hold the handle, he trying to open it with force. He banged door hard. I leaned my back on door, every bangs hit my back too.

"Wait." I heared another voice. I felt bad feeling, I backed away from door. With in seconds, door was broken. The wolf stood there silently, I'm sure he the one broke the door. He then looked at me, made eye contact. I backed away, soon my back hit on wall. I gulped. "We're leaving." He said, walked away.

"Come" lion too followed him. The guard grapped my hand and forced me to walk.

"Let me go" I begged him. He just nudged me to go before him. The familiar hall way, which is I used to go nurse office. Suddenly this prison, felt like safe heaven. I don't want go with them. "Please"

He throws me inside the car. I tried to get out, but he closed door on my face. Wolf took driver seat, and lion sat on passenger beside him. Here I'm going in hell. I breathed and afraid to cry front of him. What If they hit me? The all horrible scenes I saw in television, and heated from others, move front of my eyes. 

"Get out" wolf said and he get out of car. I too followed him. I don't know how long, but the car stopped front of big house. Whatever gonna happen, I'm going to die here. Before I die, I want to see Manya and Mirae one last time.

I followed them inside. The familiar black fox opened the door. I widen my eyes, I know this one. We spent lot of time together with him. If Manya wants to meet her friend, that mean he is there too. Group or alone, he will be there. I thought, she has feelings for them. So, I used to leave them alone and watched them in distance, to make sure they are fine. Because he is stray. So, there is chance he will bring problems.

"Hey y/n, It's been while" he smiled as his eyes disappeared. Wolf and lion went in.

"Jimin!" I breathed out.

"I heared, you were badly injured. I'm sorry, I couldn't visit you" he simply said and gave space for me get in. I stood there with shock. "Aren't you come in?"

I hummed as I went in. I soon meet with few more hybrids. There, The Cobra hybrid, Taehyung. And Panther hybrid Jungkook, the two I meet before. "Hey y/n." They both greeted me, I stopped breath at that time."It's been a while" Taehyung smiled. It's no wonder, they are hybrids and the friends Manya mentioned, I know them before too. I noticed other two the human and, another one is bear. Wait human?! They already adopted one before me. I think, I get a company. Or he is snake hybrid Taehyung too, they has no hybrid figure, only other hybrids can smell them. Or he is kind of bird hybrid!.

"He is eagle hybrid." I heared jimin beside me, I blused. I staring at him too long. I looked down at floor, because they know me, they also know about Manya too. What they will think about me?. They gonna rup it on my wound.

"So.... He is seokjin, bear is hoseok, wolf yoongi, and lion is namjoon. And you know us" Taehyung put his hand my shoulder, I Shivered. "And you guys know, it's Our sweet y/n. Little dumb but not much" I still looking down, Afraid face them.

"Completely dumb" Yoongi comments. I didn't open my lips, it's okey to be called as dump.

"Don't be Rude. She helped us lot." Taehyung chuckled. The new information made me look at taehyung. He smirked down at me. Am I used by her? By them?

"Okey, don't worry. Y/n listen, we not gonna hurt, that's not mean we will act nice to you too. It's better, If you do everything we say, and don't interfere with anything. Okey?" I nodded. I feel completely fool. Fooled by them, fooled by Manya, fooled by dad, what else?.

"That's all. Go it's almost lunch time. Cook something nice for us." Taehyung patted my back, then ruffled my hair. Yoongi, seokjin, namjoon and hoseok are already sitting on couch. Jimin and Jungkook joined them. Taehyung looked at me with confusion. "Kitchen is there, help yourself" I still stood and blinked. He raised his brow.

"Don't play dumb, go I'm hungry" yoongi barked from there. I looked up to taehyung.

"I... I.."

"She can't cook" Jimin voiced from where he is sitting. Others looked at them with widen eyes. I looked down.

"What you mean? She cannot cook?" Seokjin asked him.

"What?" Namjoon.

"Useless" yoongi.

"Manya said she will do anything!" Hoseok.

"Just call her" jungkook.

"Really you cannot cook?" taehyung.

I looked down with shame, and shook my head.

"Why you didn't tell this Jimin?" Taehyung stromed toward him.

"Hey, Manya!"

"..."

"Yeah,. she is here. But she said, she can't cook"

"..."

"Seriously! You said, she will do anything we needed?"

"..."

"I meant for house chores."

"..."

"Argh... So, she is useless"

"..."

"Other than cooking! Why?"

"..."

"Burned kitchen?!"

Gasp*

Gasp*

Gasp*

"Yeah, I understand." Namjoon sighed big.

"Mmm. Mm, bye"

"So, she can't cook." Jin asked namjoon with Frustration. Namjoon nodded. "It's okey, she can work around house." He again nodded.

"Just don't let her near expensive things."

"She once broke, vaccum mechine, and made clean whole house." Jimin interrput their silence.

"Manya...." Yoongi growled loud.

"It's not her fault" Everyone looked at jimin.

"Not her fault?"

"Namjoon is the one asked her 'We want someone to fulfill our needs' " Jimin tried to imitate namjoon's voice. But miserably failed.

"Yes, I'm there too. You asked her like that" Jungkook laughed. Namjoon realised what he did. His eyes widened.

"I didn't mean that" namjoon defected himself. I felt more betroyed, Manya recommend me for something like that. I feel disgusted.

"Words namjoon. Words. They are powerful" Jimin lectured him. And got slap on head from seokjin.

"Looks like you know about her lot, then why you didn't tell us"

"I thought, it will be fun to be around her" he giggled. He dotched another slap from seokjin.

"Just show her room and lock her there for now." Yoongi let out sigh with frustration.

"Okey, Excuse me" Jimin chirped as he stood up. He walked toward me.

"No, jungkook you lead her to there" seokjin stopped jimin, jimin looked back to him.

"Why?"

"I don't trust you"

"Why not?"

"Jungkook show her" namjoon.

Jungkook laughed at Jimin. Jimin pouted and looked at me with puppy eyes. I blinked at him, jungkook lead me to basement. Then he opened the room in there. It's more like the shelter back then. But dark and dirt. The only source of light is the single bulp middle of room, and the small window on wall, it's for air. The grasses blacking that window too.

"It's the room. Don't came out, unless one of us call you AND don't you dare to open others rooms in basement." He warned, I nodded. The basement has several room in every corners. I doubt, the rooms are for some kind of underground business.

He locked me in. I locked around the room. I should have clean the room, if I don't want to die here. The small room, has a bed, the other door must be bathroom, and a table on corner, under table I could see a familiar suitcase, I opened it I could see my clothes from my home. Manya must be packed them for me.

I went to bathroom, there I see cleaning staffs. So I decided to clean first. I took of bed sheet immediately I sneezed. I sneezed again, untill I clean everything completly.

Now I sat on bed, it's much more silent. Atleast, I could watch movement outside of glass door in shelter. But here, I can only face four walls. The grasses are blacking the window on top wall, the glass there was covered by fungus. I sighed, I'm glad, they not gonna use me for pleasure, they are disgusted of me.

I hugged my knees for how long who know. Untill I heared movement out of door. I stood up and faced door. Jimin came inside and closed the door. He smiled at me. I confused.

"Oh... Y/n. I missed you so so much" he hugged me. His tail wrapped my thigh. My heart beats fast.

"Jimin" I tried to remove from his embrace.

"You know, I love your head scratches. And Manya once told, you are best cuddler, let's cuddle today" he lead me to bed.

"Jimin" I panicked.

"You cleaned. I want to clean it for you, but I'm too busy" he lays me on bed, he lays on me. His chest pressing my front, his is heavier than me.

"Jimin please, don't"

"What is y/n?" He adjusted his position on me. He rubbed his head on my neck as he moaned. "You have this sweet scent" my heart beats faster in every seconds. His lips pressed on my collarbone. I whimpered, I don't why, but I didn't protest more. "Give up?" He asked me with seducing voice. "I love it" he pressed his lips more on my sensitive part.

"Y/n" he moaned as he came to my lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 14.6K 41
NAMJOON X READER X JUNGKOOK - HYBRIDS AU ✔️ ♡♡♡ My whole life feels out of control, something I can't grasp. Nothing ever goes my way, so trying to c...
16.6K 1.6K 11
♡VERY SMALL CHAPTERS UPDATED ¿ONCE? A WEEK♡ A Choose your own adventure where the voting happens only on my Tumblr account, this is meant to be a lit...
1.6K 59 52
BtsXreader She knows she's different she can feel it in her blood and veins coursing through her body like a virus. But with one encounter he fell...
410K 26.7K 53
Abandoned by the owner a hybrid can only live for 48 hours. During the coldest night in a century Jimin was left for certain death in a winter forest...