The Destination

By withlovesujitha

When you woke up, the world you know was gone. Humen become slave or pets to hybrids. No one know, how can... More

One
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Epilogue

Two

1.1K 46 0
By withlovesujitha

The days passed with its own speed. My wounds are already partly healed when I woke up. And the days went by the wounds healed mostly, The cast only remaining on my ankle and my arm. The scars are remained in my body as a remainder of pain forever. 

It's end of another month. I couldn't guess the date nor time, but I could feel it. They only give us one portion food for a day. And a bottle of water. If we're sick, they give us a tablet. The room is mostly cold, the thin balnket never helped us. We somehow sleep, with cold temperature. If the things are normal, it's must be our winder break. In night, the transparent glass will change into black. That's how I found out, it's day or night.

JiHo, he is my prison made. He just away of opposite of my glassed prison. He gave some company with his words. but two week ago, they took him away. I tried to ask about him to the hybrids here, they never responded back. So, I thought he adopted by some hybrid, but he came back later three days, he came back, he was covered by Dirt and blood, after that he stopped talking. He stared at the space. I somehow understand what happened to him by hearing hybrids tease. So, I decided to give him some space. That's made me fear about future.

"Y/n" I heared familiar voice. Soon, my body tensed. I leaned on glass door as watching JiHo, he is not here mentally. I hope one day he will came back to his sense.

"Ma.. Manya!" I cried out her name. Soon I saw her figure, I stood up. My both hands placed on glass door. She smiled at me. I relived, she finally came to get me. My cried more with smile. "Manya, I missed you" 

"N..noo" I heared JiHo's voice. He stood front of his glass. I smiled at him, he came to his sense.

"JiHo!" I called him. His face is pale, his eyes are widen as he look at me. His body Shivered, his state worried me. "JiHo, are you okey? It's Manya. Manya he is JiHo. We are friends" I introduced, JiHo didn't snap out, before he respond back, his wall changed its colour. After that, I couldn't hear anything from there. It worried me "Manya, can you help me?" I asked her. Her smile still on her face. "Manya, are you okey?. Are you doing well? How about Mom, Dad, and Mirae?" I couldn't control my whimper, she rised her brow. "Say something. Please" it's all feel like one way conversation.

"Y/n. I missed you too, how about we talk about it in private?" She asked me then nodded to the hybrid behind her. I just noticed him. He smirked and came to open door, Manya then entered in. The wall become black then, soon she entered in I hugged her tightly.

"Manya" all I can do was cry. She wrapped her hands around me. She lift me like that, and took me to bed. She sat me on it. "Manya, please take me with you. please." I sobbed in her shoulder, she patted on my back.

"You got hurt!" She touched my casted arm. I looked down, I broke my promise.

"Sorry, I broke my promise" I Chuckled at her. Seeing her, made relived. I Waited for her, she is my only hope. Everyday I woke up, I expected for her. Every night, before I sleep, I prayed for her.

"Its okey" she cupped my face and kissed me on fore head. I hugged her. We're not into romantically, but we like cuddles lot. We're same age. So, naturally we become close friends.

We stayed like that for while, I scared to let her go. I didn't my mind our position. Untill, I felt werid. Her hand rupped on my thigh, it's feels werid, I tried to brush it off. Her hands traveling more into it, I jolted. She smirked.

"Manya. I.. I.." I don't know what to say. She ignored all my words before, I want ask everything again, but Afraid to get the answer I don't like. Now, I feel werid from her touch and the situation is awkward.

"Sighhh..... Don't be like this y/n." She came closer. I backed away from her. She isn't the girl I know.

"Manya, don't" I warned her. She held my both hands behind me and leaned to my neck.

"You smell sweet as ever." she inhaled breath. I tried to remove her hold and get away from her, her legs pinned my legs immediately, I start to try remove her hold. Her hybrid strength is lot for me at my weaken state.

"Why?" I let out tear. Her hold is tight.

"It's payback" I trembling under her hands travelling inside my clothes. Without any inner wear, her cold hand easily touched my breast. I Shivered. I'm straight actually, go her touch completedly werid and disgusting.

"Payback?!" She removed her hold and sat straight on bed. I hugged my knees as trembling.

"Your father did something I don't like. So.." she smirked, in her eyes I can see rage. Her growl, faintly heated around the room.

"What?!"

"Your father, raped me whenever he wanted" she growled out loud. My eyes widen.

"No, he won't. He treated you like his daughter. Like us." I immediately rejected her statement. He never treated her like hybrid even though she is one. He brought everything for all three of us. He is worked hard to get hybrid's rights. How can he do that to her?

"Yes he did. But, you failed to notice my suffer" She laughed like maniac, the hind of tear in edge of her eyes. She looked at me complete rage. Before I know, she tored my clothes and pinned me under her. "You never notice my suffer, but you all act like you care about me. The fucking takeouts you brought for me wasn't care y/n. You failed to protect me, but you promised you will protect me with your life. You and your sister both need suffer like I did" she growled as she lips connected with mine, I tried to bite her, but she held my jaws tightly.

"Stop. Stop Manya stop. I never let him touch you, If I know all. Things. before." I screamed her to stop. She tied my hands above by head by the tored cloths. Her one of knee rested on my stomach. I cried and shouted at her. "I care about you, don't do this to me. Please. Don't"

"I don't want do this to you too y/n. But think about it, he all acted like I'm his one of daughter. When he tied me and do the all the disgusted things to me. can he do that to you? To your sister?. Can he touch you like he touched me?" She laughed again, now with tears. Opening her mouth, she breathed. Trying to blink her tear away. Watching her like this pained me.

It's betroyal, I never imagined my dad will do something like that. To her. Thinking about it, she always hide herself from our dad. I thought, she afraid because of his large figure, because he act like though one. But this! I never imagined.

She exhaled all the breath she took in. Then she looked at me with blood shot eyes, I just give up. Thinking about her pain, made me gulit. I should have noticed her pain, I should have protected her. When she smiled to hide her pain, all I did was useless promises. I cried, that's what I can do.

"I don't want do this to you y/n. Compared to your sister, you always kind to me. Really, I have soft spot for you, that's why I can't go further!. That's why I asked one of my friends to took you with him" she smiled, her smile made me shiver. She planned something horrible. I gulped. "They are all nice guys. They won't disappoint you" she step off from bed. "Just wait untill, you heal completely" she throw thin blanket on me and walked toward door.

"No. Manya, don't leave me. Whatever the hell was, please take me with you. Please" I begged to her. I don't want to go with some hybrids I don't know.

"Mmm... Sorry. I already took your sister. Mirae will be mad, if I took you with me too" She giggled.

"Wait, Mirae is alive? Manya tell me please" the door opened, she looked at me once. And smiled then she step out. "NOOOOO.... MANYA, don't go. Please" I yelled for her. I begged her to came back. "Manyaa..." The black wall returned to transperant again. I could see JiHo, he watching me with pity. JiHo experienced something like this too, I heared, the hybrid owned before used him for three days.

I couldn't remove the cloth, she tied my hand. Under the thin blanket, I'm naked. I tried to free my Hand, but I give up after trying for hour. My hand gone for nump. My broken arm pained more. Guess, I broke it again. I looked at JiHo, he still looking at me. I want to look somewhere.

"Don't look at me JiHo. Please"

He turned his gaze on floor. I self pitied me. All the things I believed in past was lie. The dad, I belive as hero wasn't one. He has double face that I never know before, even though my loved one was the victim. I don't know about Mom nor Sister. Looking at manya's behaviour, she don't purticularlly cared about them. But she took my sister over me. I'm actually felt relived, atleast my sister is with her. But thinking about me, I self pitied. Guessing her expression when she talked about her friends, wasn't good one. I'm terrified even thinking about it. She just left me to heal here, after that.... My future is..  I don't want even imagine it.

"I was five back then"

JiHo looked at me and attached his ears with glass wall to hear my faint voice. I looked at ceiling.

"We found Manya at park trash can. She searched for food, when I noticed her."

JiHo lean on wall. Hearing my voice is hard for him because I telling him with low voice. The transparent wall hold a secret, I don't know why. The glass wall was well hearing when it's transparent, but it's become sound proof when it turn into black colour.

"We become friends easily. At first, mirae was mean to her. She will pull this disgusting face, whenever she see Manya. Mirae is five years older than us. So, she soon came around. She barely spend time with Manya, she always busy with studies and assignment." I gulped. "I and Manya spend lot time together, she attached with me 24/7 expect, the time I go to school. I will came back, and teach her what I learnt in school." I sighed.

"Are you disappointed?"

"Huh?... No, actually. I'm glad, she taking care of mirae atleast. It's opposite, I feel guilty."

"Why?"

"I thought, my dad was hero. He always bring some stray hybrids, and treat their wounds, feed them, find good home for them. He always Speck about hybrid's rights and their feelings. I... I admired him. I wanted to be like him too. But..." I still staring at ceiling. Stray tears falls as I breathed. "I lived with her almost eleven years, she is a sister to me. But..." I whimpered, I couldn't say the words. How can I say, i failed to protect her?.

"I and father brought Jun for mother's birthday, when I was in high school. But I and he become close friends, I wanted him come with me when I move out, but he ligally on my mother's and I have to pay our expenses, If I took him under me.  So, I promised, I will change adaptation paper on me, soon I get enough money to pay our expenses. I'm in college, so I can only get part time jobs at that time. I go home for weekends, to see him. I took him out with mother's permission. Before I get him under my name, all these happened." He inhaled, he too whimpered. He cried too. "I... I Don't know, what the hell he is facing, why he eagarly waited for me to get him. When he said everything in that cold room, I can't do anything but give up." He sobbed. I could feel his pain. It's betroyal, we trusted them, but they did all was lie. "My mother and father both used him for pleasure, but I... I ..." He couldn't say more but cry. I cried with him too.

I could understand the emotions he feel. We trusted the adults, they will take care of him and her like they taking care of us. They did only front of our eyes. We failed to notice our loved ones suffer, all we did was just fake promises.

It's unfair, stronger hurt weaker. But, Storonger have to protect weaker. I just come to know, why they sheltered  and let us live because we are monster's fawn. Who cared hybrids, but failed to protect them. Like us, I could hear few whimpers from the other rooms. We couldn't see them, we heared their voices. We have to pay for the sins, our parents did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

946K 30.8K 53
SMUT WARNING!!! Hybrid Story MPREG Yoongi wasn't expecting to find a pretty, pink hybrid in his back garden. Jimin, abandoned by his previous career...
28.7K 1.4K 43
Maybe loving you was a mistake. A common hybrid story. But bit different. In humen and hybrids coexistenced world, there is a thin line between the...
59.9K 1.9K 14
One by one, these beautiful animals enter your bleak and boring life- slowly adding up to a group. But they're not ordinary animals... are they? -• C...
16.7K 1.6K 11
♡VERY SMALL CHAPTERS UPDATED ¿ONCE? A WEEK♡ A Choose your own adventure where the voting happens only on my Tumblr account, this is meant to be a lit...