Mafia King and Queen - Dream...

By __oriana_x

Y/N is the daughter of the most powerful mafia in the world, the Black Crows Mafia. When it becomes her time... More

Important Information
1. Just a Normal Day
2. Masquerade Ball
3. Dance
4. Blood and Feathers
5. A New Leader
6. Funeral
7. Outplayed
8. 2-0
9. Face-off
10. Caught
11. Trapped
12. Rescued?
13. Honored Guest or Dangerous Prisoner
14. Rescue Mission
15. Suprise Visit
16. On the Same Side
17. Deserved
18. Why Are You Helping Me?
19. Secrets Revealed
20. Party
21. Dancing Under the Stars
22. Masks and Darkness
23. End This With a Bang
24. Blood for the Blood God
25. Choose
26. Plans and Lies
27. Make Your Choice
28. Last Game
29. Safe
30. Late Night Calls
32. Autumn Leaves
33. Friends and Enemies
34. Love from the Past
35. Better Than You
36. Christmas
37. Mistletoe
38. Night Changes
39. Another Ball
40. Not Again
41. Shots
42. Happy New Year
43. Hurt So Much
44. Show You Mean It
45. Valentine's Day: Part One
46. Valentine's Day: Part 2
47. Valentines Day: Part 3
48. Valentine's Day: Part 4
49. Sex and Sunsets
50. Allies
51. Old Friends
52. The Calm Before the Storm
53. Meetings
54. Hit List
57. Birthday Crash
56. Bridge Down
57. True Love
58. She Said Yes
59. Final Boss
60. Bullets
61. Darkness and Death
62. My Fault
63. Waking Up
64. Reunited
65. Wedding
66. The End
Epilogue
Final Author's Note

31. First Date

2.1K 64 73
By __oriana_x

You guys have been waiting for this very patiently so I think you deserve it now

3rd Person Omniscient POV

Dream pushes racks of clothes aside and grumbles to himself softly.

"Dream?" Sapnap's voice comes from his bedroom.

Dream pokes his head out of his walk-in closet.

"I'm in here!"

His friend smiles and walks in, holding a plate of bacon, eggs, and toast.

"You never came down for breakfast and it's almost 10:30."

Dream's eyes widen as he glances at his new watch. Indeed, it was 10:28.

"Fuck!"

He starts frantically throwing clothes around. Several pairs of shoes tumble down from the shelves and a box falls as well, spilling silver and gold rings everywhere.

"Woah dude, chill." Sapnap sets the tray down and starts scooping up the fallen items. "What's wrong?"

Dream pauses to glance at his friend which is when Sapnap finally gets a good look at him.

His hair is slightly damp and falls over his eyes. His pupils are so large that only a sliver of green remains around the edges and he's panting slightly. The towel which had previously been wrapped around his waist had fallen to the ground, exposing his... lower region.

Sapnap's eyes wander down and widen quickly. Dream notices and his face flushes red before he hurries to cover himself and shove Sapnap out.

"OUT! GET OUT!"

Sapnap bursts into laughter as Dream hastily wraps the towel around himself, pushing his friend with all his might.

Sapnap doubles over and continues cackling, falling to the floor as Dream still tries to push him.

"Oh, dude— I can't breathe— HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Sapnap wheezes out.

"Dude what the HELL?!" Dream struggles to push him but eventually gives up and starts rooting through his clothing again.

"At least you're a decent size," Sapnap chokes out before Dream chuckles a black dress show in his direction.

After finally composing himself, Sapnap gets back to his feet and helps Dream sort through the mess.

"Where are you even going?"

Dream's face flushed red with embarrassment as he stutters out an excuse.

"Was going to check on the warehouses and meet with a potential client over coffee."

Sapnap raises his eyebrow and frowns slightly.

"Alone?"

"Yes Snapmap, alone," Dream grins. He finally finds a pair of black jeans and a white T-shirt.

"Dream," Sapnap says in a more serious tone. "Be careful."

Dream scoffs and rolls his eyes.

"Don't worry about me. Just help me pick sometime casual to wear."

Sapnap hums in response and gets up to start looking. Dream tugs on the clothes and picks a few random silver and gold rings on the floor.

These should be good.

"Here!" Sapnap throws something at Dream and the hanger whacks him in the head.

"Ow!" The dirty blond rubs his head and groans, slipping the article of clothing off the hanger and inspecting it. "Didn't know I had this," he muses.

It's a green and white varsity jacket with a C on the back for his real name, Clay.

"This is perfect," he smiles. "Thanks, Sapnap!"

Sapnap grins as he rolls up his sleeves to show at least 7 of Dream's watches lined up on his arm.

"Don't mention it," he giggles. Dream rolls his eyes and grabs the slice of toast which is stone cold.

"Put it back when you're done!" he calls over his shoulder.

After heading into the bathroom, Dream fixes his hair before just pushing it into whatever makeshift style and sprits himself with cologne.

As he walks out, Sapnap tosses him two guns and two knives.

"Here!"

Shit, completely forgot about weapons.

He catches two in each hand and tucks them away.

"Thanks!

The air is crisp and slightly cool but the sun shines brightly overhead. The cafe is a five-minute drive so Dream decides to take his black SUV.

The road is relatively busy with the usual Florida traffic but Dream zips around them. Several cars honk angrily and he gets several middle fingers from people but he just smirks.

Not my fault you can't find creative ways to get things done.

He parks a few blocks away from the cafe and checks his watch.

11:12.

Not bad. Still late though.

Cappuccino and Cake comes into view and he smiles. It's a cute, small coffee shop with a light brown and white awning.

He peers into the window and notices Y/N sitting at a table for two by the left wall.

His hands begin to sweat and he dries them on his pants.

Why am I nervous?

Then again, what if she decides to kidnap me again? She is a mafia leader after all.

Taking a deep breath, he pushes open the glass door, letting the bell jingle behind him.

He strides over to Y/N's table and feels everyone's eyes turn on him. Here was a tall, dirty blond male, who radiated confidence and authority.

A group of girls sitting at a table peer over the menu and giggle quietly amongst themselves. Dream ignores them and smiles warmly as he sits down opposite Y/N.

"You're late," she says, taking a sip of her coffee and setting it down.

"Sapnap kept me," Dream says. "He was worried you'd kidnap me."

"Maybe I will," Y/N smirks.

"Don't try it," Dream whispers in a low tone. "I have two guns and two knives on me."

Y/N grins.

"I have four."

He growls softly and scans her, noting any possible locations. Although he finds nothing, he takes a moment to examine her outfit.

She's wearing a white crop top and a back-cropped hoodie with high-waisted black jeans which flare out at the bottom. A single silver necklace glitters at her throat with a pendant shaped like a pair of wings. Her fingers rest against the table with a few sparkly silver rings on them as well. Her nails are slightly long and painted black with specks of silver glitter scattered within.

Dream's eyes travel up her body and to her face. She's smirking.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer," she teases. Dream scoffs.

"Was just analyzing."

Y/N hums in approval but their conversation is cut short by a waitress approaching.

Y/N orders a caramel Frappuccino with a slice of strawberry cake. Dream orders a raspberry cappuccino with a piece of chocolate cake.

The waitress nods and leaves while the two of them resume their conversation.

"You make quite the entrance," Y/N muses. Dream glances over his shoulder to see the group of girls quickly withdraw behind the menu. They had been carefully analyzing the upside-down menu for at least five minutes now.

"You'd probably do the same," he mutters. Y/N smiles. "If it was all men."

"They are less subtle about it, at least these girls know how to control themselves. I'm used to it."

Dream nods and glances down.

Must have been hard. All that attention for so many years. I wonder how hard it was for her to trust anyone.

She's been hurt so much.

Yet she's taking a chance with me.

Do I want her?

Why?

She kidnapped me and constantly targets my mafia.

But if we're together, we'll be unstoppable.

Then maybe one day, I can control the Black Crows Mafia.

The waitress comes back and Y/N leans closer to whisper something into her ear. She nods and immediately walks off.

"What did you ask her?" Dream asks.

Y/N glances over at the table of girls again who are whispering amongst themselves.

"Asked for the food to go. Those girls are ruining the mood."

Dream had to agree. He could feel their eyes on him, even with his back turned.

The waitress returns with two brown boxes which she packs the cakes in. Y/N drops a fifty dollar bill on the table and grabs her cup, nodding for Dream to stand up as well.

He does so, grabbing his food and drink.

They pass the table of girls who eye Dream as they leave.

"So weird," Dream says, once they're outside. "Where are we going now?"

Y/N glances up at him and smiles.

"I know a place."

Dream shudders at her smile.

——————————————————————————————

1, 392 words

Where is Y/N taking him?

Comment any mistakes you find so I can fix them!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 2K 34
After the Waves devastated the Earth, modern society collapsed. Governments didn't know what to do, and much of the world's treaties and society's pr...
433K 9.5K 62
Y/N lives on the Smp, where Dream has just been locked away, hated by everyone. But she's about to do something that will change their views on Dream...
197K 11K 86
After seven years of living in the UK, George decides to move back to the place he grew up in L'manburg. He plans on getting a job, home, and reuniti...
34.4K 1K 33
Dreams mafia is rivals with George's dads. Dreams mission is to get information out of George by making him fall in love with him, and him only. But...