The Void Dragon: Rimuru

By ChaosDragon06

gsudnsmsidbsmkzjd hqbzbofns x Many grammatical error and Wrong spell all spelling. More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Creating Universe
Chapter 2: The innocence is Gone. Part 1
Chapter 3: The Innocence is Gone. Part 2
Chapter 4: Veldanava
Chapter 6: Decisions
Chapter 7: Training.
Chapter 8: Sibling.
Chapter 9: Velzard.
Chapter 10: New Sibling.
Chapter 11: Velgrynd
Chapter 12: The "Training"
Chapter 13: Veldora
Chapter 14: Veldora's Friend
Chapter 15: Children's Adventure
Chapter 16: Vacation!
Chapter 17: Vacation! Part 2
Notice!!
Chapter 18: Last Name(?)
Chapter 19: Family Bonding(?)
Chapter 20: Family Plan!!
Chapter 21: Beach!!!
Chapter 22: Beach!!! Part 2
Chapter 23: Back to Training!
Chapter 24: The Last Universe.
Chapter 25: Status!
Chapter 26: The Battle!
Chapter 27: The Battle! Part 2
Chapter 28: The Battle!! Part 3
Chapter 29: The Battle!! Part 4
Chapter 30: The Battle!!! Part 5.
Chapter 31: The Battle!!! The Finale.
Chapter 32: Creating Something.
Chapter 33: Love.
Chapter 34: Slumber!
Chapter 35 : Long Time
Chapter 36 : The Date!
Chapter 37 : The Date! Part 2.
Chapter 38 : The Threat(s)
Chapter 39 : The Red Demon.
Chapter 40 : Guy vs Veldanava
Chapter 41 : Rudra and Lucia.
Chapter 42 : Rudra and Lucia Part 2.
Chapter 43 : ..........
Chapter 44 : Comforting Veldora
Chapter 45 :
Chapter 46 :
Chapter 47 :
Chapter 48 :
Chapter 49 :
Chapter 50 :
Hello!!
Notice.....

Chapter 5: Introduction

3.6K 81 28
By ChaosDragon06

2 Months has passed since the birth of the child of Rimuru and Ciel, the egg hasn't hatch yet. The two of them always watch the egg, no to be more precise Rimuru always watch the egg, Ciel sometimes watch the egg but Rimuru spend all of his time watching the egg.

Rimuru, who always watch his creation - mostly humans - and entertain himself on what they always do, now not even caring on what they do and now solely focus on his Child, who is not even born yet.

Ciel really can't blame Rimuru, I mean this is their first born child. Of course she is Excited, though not on the same level as Rimuru, excited nonetheless.

5 months has passed, Rimuru always watch his Child, not even bothering sleeping. Though he don't really need to sleep, but according to human, sleeping is a good thing. And he try it and surprise how good it is when he woke up, it's like all of the fatigue (even though he don't feel tired at all) is gone like a magic. Since then he always sleep whenever he has a free time(which is everytime).

5 months has passed (again). We see a Human(?) with Platinum blue hair and golden eyes that can see through your soul, watching an egg. The egg is showing a sign that it's about to crack, Rimuru after seeing this immediately calls for Ciel.

Rimuru : "Ciel!!! the egg, the egg is about to crack, Come here Quickly!"

Ciel meanwhile is sleeping and got startled when she hears Rimuru's shout. Immediately she teleport beside Rimuru, and see the egg that is about to Crack.

Rimuru after sensing Ciel is already beside him got relieve and started to calm down. They look at each other and nodded and patiently waited for their Child to come out.

After several Minutes, The egg is fully open and we see a Little dragon. Rimuru after seeing this little dragon, Transform himself into his Dragon Form, Because a dragon do not see someone as their parent if they do not have any resemblance. Rimuru knows this and act as such.

The little dragon open it eyes and look around, when it look at its front, it see a Big dragon looking at it.

The little dragon, seeing this Big dragon infront of it did not feel scared, infact it feels more comfortable, like the big dragon is there to protect the little dragon from any danger.

Rimuru lower his head to meet the eye of his Child, while thinking.

Rimuru : 'I must act cool.'

Ciel after hearing her husband thoughts, chuckle a little, Even though she is not Manas anymore, Does not mean that she can't do what her past self can, infact it got even better.

Rimuru is nervous on what to say to his first born child, Ciel, after sensing his nervousness, decided to greet the Child first.

Ciel : << Hello, I am your Mother, My name is Ciel. This dragon is your Father, His name is Rimuru. I know you have a Question right now so you can ask anything and I will answer it. >>

Ciel said, her usual monotone voice is nowhere to be found, her voice is calm and soothing as if you can fall asleep with just her voice.

The dragon hears the voice of this woman, who is its mother, begins to calm down. After a minute it manage to calmdown and ask a Question.

Dragon : "W-where am I??"

Ciel : << You are in our house, the Void. >>

Dragon : "Void?"

Ciel : << The Void is the start and the end of everything. >>

Dragon : "If this place is the end of everything, why is the two of you still alive?"

Ciel : << That's because we are born in this place, or rather your Father is born into these place. >>

Dragon : "I see."

The dragon is lost on it thought, suddenly the dragon change to his Human Form.

The Little dragon got surprise by beauty of its Father, heck its Father is more Beautiful than its Mother, Platinum Blue hair long enough to reach his Knee, majestic golden eye that Can see through your soul. Skin as fair as snow, a pair of red-tender cherry like lips.

The little dragon see the big dragon - now transform into his Human Form - landed infront of him Gracefully.(He did it unconciously.)

Rimuru after landing look at his Child and spoke.

Rimuru : "You already know who i am as my wife already introduce me"

Rimuru said Getting a nod from a little dragon.

Rimuru : "You currently do not have a name, as such i will give you one."

Rimuru put his hand on his Chin, seemingly in his thoughts. After a minute, he suddenly thought a good name for his Child.

Rimuru : "Your name will be Veldanava. Stellar dragon, Veldanava."

( A/N - I know his Title is Star King Dragon but i change it. First - Is because Rimuru is the one who hold the Title of 'King of the Dragon'. Second - Whenever i put Star Dragon in the sentence, It just doesn't sound good. For me It lack Taste. That's my personal opinion, Okay!? So don't hate me! )

Rimuru after giving a name to the little dragon - now named Veldanava - feels that huge amount of his Magicule is leaving in his Body. Rimuru didn't got surprise, Even though he only focus at watching his child, he research on what things that can hurt his Child at the same time things that can make his Child stronger.

Veldanava glow and Evolve. Meanwhile Ciel, is trying to hold her laugh. Why? Well seeing her husband trying to act high and mighty is amusing, and the expression he is making is Quite funny at the same time Cute.

After a Minute or so Veldanava stop glowing and reveal a 7 to 8 year old looking child, His long Jet-black hair littered with white specks that make it resemble the night sky, a pair of ocean blue eyes, skin as fair as snow and pair of red lips.

Rimuru got surprised when he see his Child in his Human Form, He look over Ciel to see her looking as if she already expected this. Ciel after sensing that Rimuru is looking at her, Glance at him while smirking knowing what he is thinking.

Rimuru after seeing the smirk blush and turn his head sideways while thinking.

Rimuru : 'W-what was that?! That smirk is cute! And sexy.' He thought, when he realize what he just thought, He become more embarrassed that his face is red as Ciel's eyes.

After a minute, he manage to calmdown, he look at his Child seeing that him and Ciel is already getting along, He is shocked, Happy and Jealous while looking at the Mother and Son duo. Shocked because of how fast they get along, Happy that they got along and Jealous because he is left out. Ciel notice that Rimuru is looking at them playing so she invited him to play.

Ciel : << What are you doing there, Dear? Come here Quickly and join us. >>

Veldanava : "Hm! You should join us Tousan!"

Rimuru after hearing them, Join with smile on his Face.

And that's how Rimuru and Ciel meet Veldanava.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 155 22
VoxVal-StaticMoth TW warning โš ๏ธ , Gore,Smut, Angst, Violence mentions of SA and Abuse etc.
25.7K 320 161
Just read. DISCLAIMER- THIS IS A SIDE PROJECT AND WILL NOT BE UPDATED REGULARLY
351K 7.1K 42
It's been 583 yrs. Since the fight with yuuki in the Tenma war. Rimuru being focused all those yrs. Fighting and building his nation pursuing peace...
11.5K 279 17
๐€ ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐’๐ญ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐จ๐ง ๐ฑ ๐Ž๐‚ ๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ‘ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐ ๐–๐‡๐Ž ๐–๐€๐’ ๐Œ๐„๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๏ฟฝ...