Childhood (A Tiana kotlc Stor...

By apps8394

A Tiana Story. Tam and Biana have been childhood friends sense both of them can remember. Even through those... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7 (A backstory on Tam & Rayni):
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16: (When Sam and Tam met)
Chapter 17: (When Sam and Tam met Part 2)
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
🍀 Authors Note🍀
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:

🍀Authors Note🍀

505 6 0
By apps8394

Thank you to whoever may be reading this right now!

For those of you who may be interested, I am writing a separate novel as well, called: 'Song Of An Angel' (yes, that's with capitals in front of every word) which obviously is also a Tiana story. Just a reminder to all those readers that all these characters are from the one and only SHANNON MESSENGER!!!! 

I hope you enjoy my story and maybe even try out my other one!

Happy Reading! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 64 20
When Sophie Foster and Biana graduated from college they had no clue how what a whirlwind their lives would be. But they find out soon enough.* *All...
16.5K 492 30
OLD WRITING ALERT Biana Vacker doesn't remember Tam. Pieces of her memories are gone.Tam is mad at Biana for somthing, but Biana doesn't remember tha...
13.3K 129 20
Sophie was wandering in utter darkness. No where to go. In the darkness she saw a light, she walked towards it. She stepped through, only to find the...
26.1K 214 19
Fitz took my hands in his and looked at me. Teal met brown. "I love you, Sophie. You're my cognate, best friend, and the love of my life. I believe i...