Marriage Alliance

By rivervixenog

Ishita Mehra is a no-nonsense multimillionaire businesswoman running a billion-dollar empire laid down by her... More

✧.* Character Glossary ✧.*
»»---- Introduction----««
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Author's note
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Closing
New Book Announcement (Sinister Bride)

Chapter 75

6K 346 53
By rivervixenog

Armaan's POV:

I checked myself in the mirror adjusting my tie and pinned it with my shirt. Taking my suit jacket with me I walked out of my room walking downstairs. Mom approached me with a pooja plate and smiled seeing me walking down the stairs. "I was just going to come into your room to wish you Happy Birthday." She applied Kumkum on my forehead. I bent down, touching her feet, "Thank you..." and side-hugged her. She pats my cheeks loving, "Have a long happy, and healthy life, my lovely son." Her eyes glittered with emotions.

"Happy Birthday Bhai..." Aditya waved getting inside the house in his gym clothes, "Thank you... by the way where were you? See your mother is getting all emotional on my birthday again. It's like a ritual every year." Aditya chuckled side-hugging Mom. She wiped her cheeks, "You both have grown up so quickly. I still can't believe that Armaan's married and Aditya is on his way to it as well." Aditya faked a gasp, "I'm getting old like bhai..." scrunching my nose I pulled him into a bro hug and punched his ribs.

Mom slapped his forehead, "Age is just a number because your brains are still stuck in a ten-year-old child. Anyways, where's your wife Armaan?". I sighed, "She left the office early." Mom knits her brows, "She's being too much involved in business these days. It's not good for her health, take her for vacation or something." I shrugged it off, "Viable Energy is her dream and there is nothing wrong in loving her dream more than her husband. I mean I'm jealous but not in a bad way..." she raised her brows at me, "Your jealousy toward her never ends, remember you married her out of jealousy as well." A small smile spread on my face. They were quick to catch it and looked at each other in shock, "Did he really blush hard?".

"Okay... no need to overreact. I have many works in my office today so I'm going to take my leave." I walked out of that awkward situation as soon as possible. Driving through the highway that smile came back on my face, really, I married her out of jealousy but she made me the happiest man in the world. I checked my phone on the way and it was loaded with birthday wishes from people who only appear on my birthday the rest of the year they are grounded.

Ignoring those tacky messages from a relative's cousin I checked the stock market and our shares were doing good. Entering the office building I was handed some flower bouquets by some managing directors. Heading inside Yash rushed towards me squeaking in happiness "Happy Birthday my boy..." I rolled my eyes, "What am I? an eight-year-old boy. I'm your boss so better act like it...". He huffed in annoyance, "Come on... I know you're old for this but still..." I gave him a death glare for calling me old. He was taken aback by it and started petting my arms, "Oh please... stop giving that look like your wife gives everyone. Anyways I heard she's launching her energy company today."

My brows twitched, "Really... she didn't tell me and not even invited me to her launch party. Strange..." Yash hummed in response and we walked away to our separate offices. The whole day was hectic since I had back-to-back meetings aligned. Though Ishita's business project is efficient and stable, I personally think she won't be able to cope with the stress she will have to endure being the face of Mehra Groups because she is already overburdened with her pharmaceutical business. It makes me concerned about her health. 

Ishita's POV:

"Baby... baby... come on..." I paced in my office with the pregnancy stick in my hand. Ritika let a long sigh, "Calm down Ishita..." I placed the stick on the table and rubbed my arms, "How can I calm down? I thought this would be the perfect gift for Armaan on his birthday and now... God If I don't get pregnant what will I gift him?". Ritika chanted something in her mind and then spoke, "Listen... you can gift him something loving or memorable. It's not necessary to get pregnant....".

I looked up at her, "I guess you're right but I thought it would have been a great memorable gift for his birthday at zero cost." She raised her brows at me, "At zero cost... you're saving money to buy him a gift." I acted cool, "Yeah what's wrong with that?" and rechecked the pregnancy stick. "It's still negative... we have used five different sticks none of them has been positive. I don't have a backup gift for him now..." she took a deep breath and expressed, "Ishita... take this baby thing seriously because it would be a part of your life as well."

Crossing my arms I glared at her, "What do you think I'm not serious about being a mother? Of course, I am. I just wanted to do things romantic people do like revealing their pregnancy on their partner's birthday. I was planning all this for such a long time waiting for a perfect opportunity to be romantic. But now neither I'm pregnant nor I have any gift for Armaan and on top of it you're blaming me for being irrational."

She thought for a while and hummed in response, "I get it whatever you were trying to do... to be honest if I were you, I might have thought that to do but for now, keep cool and attend the launch party. Armaan isn't a child anymore and wouldn't care about a birthday gift. You can gift him anything it doesn't matter but this launch party is many people's effort not just me or you. All I want to say is that you have no right to ignore such things no one would tolerate such unprofessionalism." I shook my head in disagreement, "I won't be able to do this right now. I need more time since I wanted to announce about my future with Armaan's child. He isn't aware of this launch party because I wanted it to be the happiest day for both of us. I just wished for a life full of happiness and self-independence."

Ritika checks her phone really quickly and placed her hand on my shoulder, "A child completes a woman but it should never be a burden. Viable Energy is also your child won't you give birth to it so that millions of children would be able to get electricity in the rural area? They will be able to study after sunset and even practice sports for their bright future. It all will be able to happen only if you give birth to your vision and fulfilled the wishes of those children then the mighty will be bound to help you also." I hummed in response and stood up from my seat walking towards the window and looking at the beautiful sunset. No, every time a plan works but that doesn't mean it was never meant to be that's the reason comebacks are way more powerful.

"I understand my responsibilities but it's not the right time for me to start anything new when I'm not emotionally stable to do anything at all. Over everything, you should never forget what position I have in this company. One bad move by me would crumble this whole empire and I never want that. So, just postpone this launch party to another week or month I don't care but for now, leave me alone." she listened to me silently.

I thought Ritika would have left by now but she didn't and mentioned in a guilty voice, "Umm... I might have texted Armaan sir telling him that you aren't feeling well. I was going to unsend it but he saw it already..." I flinched at her words, "Why would you do that? He's going to ask me thousands of questions about everything and worry himself for no reason. You're crazy nuts..." She bites her lower lips and expressed, "I had no idea how to handle your breakdown and make you attend the launch party."

Slapping my forehead, I just sit there waiting for Armaan to bang inside my office complaining but he didn't. Rather than I got a glimpse of a concerned Armaan lost in his own mind, "I brought food for you since you weren't feeling good. Do you want me to stay or leave?" I looked up at his handsome facial features the ones I want in my son. Lowering my gaze, I just cursed myself for being useless and unromantic. Armaan slowly walks towards me and lifted my chin making me look at him, "Don't think too much... come with me." I slowly stood up from my chair and linked my arms with him.

He turned to order Ritika, "Cancel this event... she needs rest and that's all matters." Ritika spoke absurdly, "What... you also what that? What about the people standing outside to cover this event and what about the employees of the company who were invested in this project for days because Ishita wanted it to be done as soon as possible?" Armaan gave her a look, "I understand your perspective but if ever I had to choose between a billion-dollar company and Ishita. I'll always choose her over everything and right now she needs a break." A small smile crept up on my cheeks I enjoyed the moment in peace.

We moved out of the building and as expected many media reporters were present at the front exit. But we didn't care and walked out with confidence. Rich people get to do whatever they want and luckily, we're rich. Armaan took me with him to his car and helped me get inside. Our whole ride towards the house was silent he just took a glance at me in between while I was enjoying the food brought by him. Reaching home, he told the other members to leave us alone I was a bit surprised by his silence.

Armaan started removing his clothes throwing them in the laundry basket and preparing to get a hot water shower. I walked up to him and stop him by touching his wrist he gave me a look and raised his brows, "Are you all right my love?". That was enough for me to break down in tears he quickly hugged me with a bare chest and ruffled my hair lovingly kissing them in between. He ensured, "I know Ishita it's tough for you to handle so many jobs and everything in between. Even if I suggested you take a break from everything you won't agree to it but I totally understand your point. So, just be calm and don't stress yourself over small things."

Separating from his arms I looked up at him with watery eyes, "Having your baby isn't a small thing for me." He glimpsed at me in surprise, "Is it because of the child thing?" I rolled my eyes and expressed the miscommunication created by Ritika. Armaan was rather happy now and an annoying yet cute smile was plastered on his face. My brows twitched, "Why are you smiling like that? We had this conversation about you wanting to have a baby girl."

He nodded happily, "I'm so happy that you agreed on this but never mentioned to me that you have stopped taking your contraceptive tablets. Was it supposed to be a surprise for me?". I nodded my head and admitted my blunder, "I know I was being irrational but my intentions were good. But I want to know why you wanted a baby girl and not a boy? Because I want a boy." He scrunched his nose, "Boys are all jerks and morons whereas girls are sweet and intelligent. A girl child from your womb is such a blessing for me like she would be both arrogant yet soft heart representing our relationship." I just shrugged my shoulders at his weird philosophy.

Slowly moving towards the drawer, I pulled out a box with a tennis bracelet and passed it to Armaan. "I might have not given you the most precious gift but I guess it would work. Happy Birthday..." He opens the box and was amazed by the glittering diamonds. "Woah... Thank you it looks like someone's spoiling me with rich gifts. Wait a sec it has your initial... like I would be roaming around with your name around my wrist." I nodded my head happily, "Yeah... so that everyone would know that you're my property." He chuckled and wore the bracelet that perfectly fit his wrist, making him look ten times hotter.

Armaan wiped the dry tears from my cheeks and cupped them looking deep into my eyes. "Ishita... take it day by day, don't stress too much about tomorrow." I nodded my head and kissed his cheeks, "You're just too good for me and I was too desperate to have your baby. Because you wanted it and that would have made you happy. It's not like I don't want to have a child but mostly I want to make you happy the same way you make me feel special."

He grins widely, "You make me happy even the time when you think that you don't." I rolled my eyes, "Like this... you make me feel so special but what did I ever do to you to make you feel special." He caressed my cheeks, " Every moment with you since you expressed your love for me... every minute every second has been special for me." I was lost in my words and just stared at him with affection. Armaan moves forwards to kiss my cheeks but I titled my head capturing his lips. He immediately responded to it and drove my nerves insane. 

Today's task: 40 votes + 20 comments

Hii there my lovely readers 🕮 Hope you liked this chapter, feel free to drop your suggestions and feedback related to the story.

I know guys you hate me because it's been decades since I last posted anything at all. But trust me college life is stressful it's hard to force yourself to write fiction because you get bad ideas and cliche scripts when you're not in the mood. But since I got some spare time and a fresh mood to write something which you might like.

If you want to know about me as an author follow me and drop a message in my inbox. I will surely reply to your text. Stay tuned for more such chapters coming soon💖

Vote and comment to help this book reach more readers...

Keep Reading Keep Smiling☺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 71K 44
*(Unedited) ⚠️: Has a lot of , i repeat a lot of spelling and grammatical mistakes read at your own risk . Do not complaint about it later in comment...
19M 647K 70
Love is Sacrifice. ❝ I don't love you and I never will, because I love someone else ❞ Ian said to Alison, his brows touched together as he looked at...
180K 12.8K 45
Two Verma sisters. Elder one is Ruhanika and the other one is Sitara. Despite sharing the same womb, they had quite different personalities and outlo...
456K 29K 83
Life gives ups and downs to everyone. Some sad memories & some good one. But when sometimes the sad memories are related to a good person, it breaks...