Seducing Sergey

By KimberlyTanithMarie

▪️MAFIA ROMANCE▪️ "I swear, sometimes I really can't stand you!" Chuckling low in his throat, Sergey replied... More

🔸ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡꜱ🔸
Description:
Ch. 1 - A Russian Issue
Ch. 2 - Message In Blood
Ch. 3 - Broken But Beautiful
Ch. 4 - Wrapped In Black
Ch. 5 - Embrace The Rub
Ch. 6 - Women Be Women
Ch. 7 - Aged To Perfection
Ch. 8 - Bustier Mind Fuck
Ch. 9 - Trouble On Legs
Ch. 10 - Inner Scar Tissue
Ch. 11 - Feel The Fire
Ch. 12 - Oops Oh My
Ch. 13 - Ticket To Hell
Ch. 14 - Bound And Burned
Ch. 15 - Fake A Smile
Ch. 16 - Like A Virgin
Ch. 17 - Jerk Chicken Tacos
Ch. 18 - Please Say Yes
Ch. 19 - Tight Lipped Grunt
Ch. 20 - Eye To Eye
Ch. 21 - Just Like That
Ch. 22 - Girls Day Out
Ch. 23 - Keeping A Secret
Ch. 24 - On Bended Knee
Ch. 25 - In Plain Sight
Ch. 26 - The Hidden Monster
Ch. 27 - Sin Of Omission
Ch. 28 - Just Let Go
Ch. 29 - Ecstasy In Submission
Ch. 30 - Moan My Name
Ch. 31 - Sex For Breakfast
Ch. 32 - Love Is Cruel
Ch. 33 - My Dark Knight
Ch. 34 - The Big Day
Ch. 35 - To The Altar
Ch. 36 - Bouquets And Garters
Ch. 37 - In Heels Only
Ch. 38 - Join The Club
Ch. 39 - Party For Two
Ch. 40 - Fighting For You
Ch. 41 - Keeping A Promise
Ch. 42 - Kissed By Fire
Ch. 43 - Anything For Her
Ch. 44 - Sweat It Out
Ch. 45 - A Great Divide
Ch.46 - Friend In Need
Ch. 48 - The Sweetest Gift
Epilogue
▪️Aelbank Mafia Series▪️

Ch. 47 - One And Only

3.7K 230 284
By KimberlyTanithMarie

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"We should talk about that foursome..."

- Aleksandr
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Chapter 47 - One And Only

▪️S E R G E Y▪️

"Why are you even here? You do understand the meaning of a girl's night, right Sergey?" Jade huffed, her green eyes narrowing.

The corner of my mouth lifted with a smirk.

My eyes quickly scanned the stylish bar, admiring the elegant décor before refocusing my attention on the high-table I had just approached. I moved to stand next to Natasha while Jade and Litizia were standing on the opposite side.

From the look on the Calvetti woman's face, Jade did not appreciate me crashing their little outing.

As I had predicted, Aleksandr and Litizia's reunion was inevitable. In fact, it had barely been twenty-four hours since Michele's death and Litizia was out having drinks with Jade and Natasha before heading over to The Purple Angel where she would meet up with Aleksandr.

There was no doubt in my mind that the pair would be returning to their manor together and just thinking of their impending reconcilement had my grin widening.

"Earth to Sergey! I'm talking to you!" Jade snapped her fingers in front of my face.

Ignoring her, I turned to Natasha and leaned my head down to kiss her lips softly. My hand gently cupped her cheek while I pulled away, my eyes staring intently into hers.

"Gosh you two are so cute!" Litizia gushed.

Jade grumbled, "Yes they are, but it still doesn't explain why he's here."

My fingers trailed down the side of Natasha's face before playfully tugging on her jaw and I could feel my body already responding to her. The urge to kiss her again threatened to overwhelm me and from the look in her eyes, I could tell that she was feeling the same way.

Swiping my thumb over her bottom lip, I shifted my attention back to Jade and replied, "I don't need permission to see my woman, do I?"

"No but–"

"Besides, I was in the area and thought that I'd come make sure you weren't getting Litizia into any trouble."

Raising a hand to her chest, Jade feigned hurt, "Me? Trouble? Never!"

"Uh huh..."

My eyes trailed over Litizia's outfit, knowing that Jade had a hand in choosing it.

Judging by how the high slit in the provocative gold knee-length dress was cut, I just knew that my best friend's wife was not wearing any underwear. The way the thin strap outfit moulded over each and every one of her curves, there was no doubt in my mind that Aleksandr would be panting after her tonight.

To be honest, I was a bit stunned, unable to believe that the slit in Litizia's dress went that high up. Did that even qualify as a slit, seeing as it was cut all the way to the hip?

Either way, Mrs. Tolstoy was dressed to kill tonight.

Speaking of dressed to kill, my eyes flittered back towards Natasha, admiring the way the black mini dress fit her. My fingers itched to pull the thin straps down her shoulders, exposing those delectable breasts of hers while my lips feasted upon her smooth skin.

I did not care if I looked weak where Natasha was concerned and I was definitely not ashamed to show how obsessed I was with her.

This woman had me by the balls and I would happily do anything she asked of me. Natasha was my one and only and I loved her with everything I had and I wanted the entire world to know it.

"Excuse us a moment," I said before grabbing Natasha's hand.

She sputtered while I pulled her behind me, leading her away from the bar area towards the rest rooms. I checked that the men's bathroom was empty before taking Natasha into one of the clean and surprisingly spacious stalls.

Pressing her up against the door, I immediately bent my head to kiss her neck.

Tunnelling her fingers through my hair, Natasha whispered, "Sergey, what if someone comes in and hears us?

Grinning against her skin, I taunted, "Since when are you shy about such a thing? Let them listen..."

My right hand moved under her dress and Natasha's body trembled when my fingers gently stroked the crotch of her panties. A loud moan escaped her when I pulled the fabric aside to touch her, revelling in the wetness I found there.

"Tell me, did you miss me today?"

"You know that I did, although I definitely didn't miss you being an asshol–ah!" Natasha squeaked when I pinched her clit.

"But you did miss my cock, no?" I asked, my teeth nipping at her throat.

"You know I did..."

Fuck, from the way her pupils dilated I just knew that things were going to get intense and my dick throbbed in anticipation.

Pulling my hand out from under her skirt, I brought my wet fingers to her mouth and my breathing deepened when she eagerly sucked them clean. With her eyes locked with mine, she gently bit me while rubbing herself up against my hardening length.

"You shouldn't bite the hand that fingers you..." I teased.

Natasha flashed me a mischievous grin while turning us so that she could push me up against the locked door.

I always loved whenever she took charge and I enjoyed the way she pressed into me as her mouth devoured mine. Her lips and tongue were sweet from her cocktail and I groaned while our kiss deepened. 

Moving her hands down my body, she hastily unbuckled my belt all the while never once pulling her lips from mine. With a low growl, I shuffled my pants and underwear down a bit, eager at the feel of her hand drifting to stroke me. 

Needing air, we pulled apart and as I threw my head back against the door, Natasha's lips moved to attack the column of my throat, her teeth playfully biting at my skin.

My hands lowered to grab at her ass, pulling her dress up in the process, while she continued to stroke along the length of my shaft. Natasha alternated between slow then fasters movements, teasing me with the swipe of her thumb which smeared my precum obscenely.

Her teeth bit down on my throat firmly before she abruptly pulled away.

I watched in fascination as Natasha lifted her dress around her hips giving me a sexy view of her toned thighs. She then took off her black panties and I smiled in anticipation, thinking that she was about to hand them over to me. However, her frisky command had a low rumble travelling up my chest.

"Open wide..." she purred. 

No sooner than I did as instructed, Natasha stuffed the smooth black material into my mouth and the taste of her arousal immediately hit my tongue causing a muffled grunt from me.

Stepping forward, she closed the distance between us once more then lifted her left leg before guiding my aching cock into her. I groaned through the underwear in my mouth as the pleasure of her tight, wet pussy slowly enveloped me.

When she wrapped her arms around my neck, I lifted her up and spun us around while she placed her legs around my waist, locking her ankles behind me. My grip under her tightened as I pushed her up against the door and proceeded to fuck her, our eyes gazing longingly at each other.

A few moments later, a group of men entered, but Natasha and I did not care.

I enjoyed the sounds that she made while I continued to fuck her with deep and powerful strokes, the force of it causing her to dig her nails into me silently urging me for more. The feel of her inner muscles rippling along my hardened length let me know that she was close.

"Faster, Seryozha..."

"As you command," I rasped, hoping she could understand me.

Lifting her a bit higher, I slammed Natasha down onto my cock and as I began to thrust faster into her, the sounds of her moans grew louder while her body shivered against mine. As her orgasm flowed through her, I continued to fuck her through her spasms, enjoying the pulsing grip that she had on me before I was forced join her in my own climax, my release pumping into her.

When our breathing slowed, I gently placed her back down onto her feet, her heels clinking onto the tiled floor.

I stood there for a moment taking in the sight of us, with my pants lowered, my cock glistening with our combined release while her underwear was still in my mouth.

The sound of her soft giggle filled the stall while she reached forward and took her panties out of my mouth and I could not help but bark out a laugh before pocketing the wet material. I felt no shame whatsoever, my woman could gag me anytime she wanted, especially if it was with her soiled underwear.

After quickly buckling back up my pants, I grabbed some toilet paper and knelt before Natasha. I enjoyed the sight of my cum dripping out of her before I began to clean her up, fixing her dress back into place.

She gave me a kiss before we exited the stall holding hands, ignoring the shocked expressions of the men by the urinals.

While walking back into the bar, Natasha said, "Take me home?"

"You don't want to go see the Selena and Craig's exhibition in the dungeon?"

Shaking her head, she replied, "As tempting as it is to watch them play, I rather have you play with me instead, Sir..."

"Well, when you ask so nicely, who am I to say no?"

Upon re-joining Jade and Litizia, Natasha hugged them both before proceeding to tell them that she would see them tomorrow instead and wished them a good night.

"Wow, you're really ditching us for Sergey?" Jade asked, though her tone was playful.

Natasha smiled as she leaned into me, "What can I say, he's addictive..."

"Have fun you two!" Litizia squealed as we left.

————— ▲ —————

A few days later, I found myself standing on the patio of Aleksandr's mansion with a drink in my hand while overlooking the garden where a party was being thrown for Litizia.

The setting sun cast a beautiful glow over the trees, adding to the already calm ambience.

My eyes searched for Natasha, and it was easy to spot her in her flowy light blue dress, surrounded by a group of women with Jade and Litizia at her side. I watched as Natasha talked animatedly, and my chest swelled seeing the woman she had become. She was no longer shy and timid, but slowly blossoming into the woman she was meant to be, one that was carefree and outgoing.

"We need to talk," Aleksandr came up at my side, pulling me from my thoughts.

He tilted his head, signalling that I should follow him as he walked more towards the corner area of the terrace where no one would be able to hear our conversation. Leaning up against the concrete banister, I could not help but wonder what the urgency was about as usually he did not like to talk business during such gatherings.

"Alright, what's so important that it couldn't wait until later?" I asked before raising my glass to my lips.

The next words out of Aleksandr's mouth were not what I was expecting, causing me to mis-swallow, almost choking on the liquid as it burned down my throat.

"We should talk about that foursome..."

I coughed a few times while he slapped me on the back, "Come again?"

Aleksandr leaned closer, "I think we need to seriously start putting things into place to do that foursome the women have been hinting about."

"Why the rush?"

"I've been cumming in Zia nonstop since she's returned home."

My lips twitched at his declaration, "Well, I'd expect nothing less, she is your wife after all. But that doesn't really answer my question."

"She's not on birth control anymore..."

It took a moment for his words to sink in and my eyes widened in realisation. Resting my glass down on the banister I enthusiastically clapped him on his right shoulder, a big smile on my face.

"Are you trying to tell me that I'm going to be an uncle?"

Running a hand through his hair, Aleksandr nodded, "Hopefully, which is why I wanted to talk and make a plan about what we should do. It would make sense to do the foursome before the baby arrives."

"You mean before Zia even begins to show, as knowing how sensitive she can be about her body, I think she would feel more comfortable if she didn't have a huge belly hindering her movements."

"True, although from what I've gathered, I fear this foursome would involve more you and I putting on a show for them rather than all four of us fucking together."

I chuckled softly, "Indeed, our women want to see us fuck each other and preferably sooner rather than later as Natasha keeps hinting."

"Zia as well."

The next few minutes were spent brainstorming a few ideas which included where would be the best place to do it. When we had been satisfied with what we had come up with, we grinned at each other, the both of us excited to see how things would go. 

We then both turned to look across the garden to watch Natasha and Litizia and I had no doubt that my face had a similar expression to that of Aleksandr's as we stared at our women.

One that was filled with love and admiration.

It was as though Natasha felt my eyes on her, for she glanced over in my direction and flashed me a smile and a wink.

I felt a warmth flow through my entire body and I realised that Natasha had indeed succeeded in seducing me and looking back, I was glad that she did not give up on me as now, I could not envision a life without her for she was indeed my one and only.

——————————

A/N: Aww... 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 260K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
117K 2.1K 28
Phoenix Hendrick moves to Forks, Washington with her best friend Lillian Hale, Rosalie Hales long lost sister. Lillian has always been a sister to Ph...
37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...
16K 270 16
❝I would cross the universe for you...❞ ❝And I wouldn't even cross the room for you.❞ NEWEST CHAPTER: Ren x Reader "The Box" (A Halloween AU) A colle...