TILBEDE (HARRY POTTER X MALE...

By -FakeLove-Yoongi

Tilbede - Worship in Danish - "I've waited a long time for this" - (Chamber Of Secrets - Deathly Hallows Pa... More

SUMMARY
PART ONE
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
PART TWO
I
II
III
IV
V
PART THREE
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
PART FOUR
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
⃝ ⃝
PART FIVE
I
II
III
IV
V
VII
VIII
⃝ ⃝
PART SIX
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII

VI

1.8K 97 25
By -FakeLove-Yoongi

Jay and Askel had been sitting there listening to the silence when a huge explosion ricocheted throughout the house. Jay let out a bloodcurdling scream and Askel covered him with his arms and dove to the floor. The fire began to spread across the house as the glass windows shattered.

Askel picked Jay up and began running to the stairs as he carried him. He heard the screams of the Weasley's children as another explosion went off and Askel tripped and Jay tumbled out of his arms. Jay was screaming his head off as he covered his ears. Fear was in his eyes as he cried. Askel was sprawled over the stairs as he attempted to get back up. He saw Opi's feet enter his eyesight as Opi gathered Jay in his arms. Hayes then picked Askel up who struggled to his feet. He leaned against Hayes.

"COME ON," Hayes screamed at Askel as they tumbled out of the burning house.

When they finally made it outside Hayes dropped Askel to the ground and they both began coughing.

"Askel!" Harry yelled as he ran up to the man on the floor

Askel groaned and tried to lift himself up but failed to do so. Harry's soft hands wrapped around Askel's biceps.

"Come on," he whispered as the fire and the screams surrounded them.

Askel finally pushed himself up and leaned against the teenager as they walked, more like tripped, further away from the burning house.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked as he patted Askel's back

Askel ignored him as he coughed violently. The smoke in his lungs hurt like hell and he desperately looked for Jay.

He spotted the man on the ground with Opi. He was silently crying as Opi held him. His two other brothers surrounded him in worry. Askel tried to reach him but he was exhausted he kept tripping. Jay was sobbing so hard and Molly was screaming and crying to Arthur.

Askel's ear began ringing as the noise became overwhelming.

And he passed out.

**

"It's so easy for them to get to you Harry, you're bloody lucky you weren't killed," Hermione said as she walked the hallways, "and you Askel! Did you go to the nurse yet!"

Askel rolled his eyes as he trailed behind the two annoying teenagers.

"You have to realize who you are, Harry," Hermione huffed

"I know who I am, Hermione, all right," Harry snapped

Askel raised his eyebrows. The teenager seemed angry.

"I'm sorry," he sighed out after a moment

They all stopped walking when they heard giggles.

"Of course, I'll wear it Lav," Ron sighed as he looked at the homemade necklace.

"That's my, Won-Won," she squealed

Askel began laughing as Harry smirked. Ron scowled at him.

"Excuse me, I have to go and vomit," Hermione gagged as Harry and Askel laughed even harder.

**

Askel kicked his feet over the boardwalk. Neville and Luna sat next to him as Hayes stood off to the side looking at the animals in the lake.

The vast forest stood out in front of them as the freezing water rippled slowly.

"I wish it could be as peaceful as it is now," Luna sang

The sky for once had a light blue tint instead of a dull grey. Askel was reading 'Flesh-Eating Trees of the World,' with Neville while Luna was talking to herself. Or she was talking to Neville and Askel who weren't paying attention.

At the moment they were discussing the correct way to juice a Snargaluff pod.

"It's cold," Hayes whined

"Cry me a river," Askel said as he stood up and pulled Neville and Luna with him, "I'm hungry."

They all started walking to the great hall as the cold became harsher.

"Any plans tonight?" Neville asked as they got closer to the school

"I'll probably get drunk tonight and cry in sorrow," Askel shrugged

"I'm going to search for wrackspurts!" Luna said

Askel rolled his eyes.

"And you?" Askel asked

"I might go to the herbology classroom later to check out my plants,"

"Y'all are boring," Askel complained as they entered the great hall.

They made their way to the table and started piling food onto their plates. Askel heard the chitter of Froot running across the floor. He leaped onto Askel's lap and dove into the mashed potatoes.

"That's disgusting," Hayes said as he made a face.

"Mind your own business," Askel sneered

Askel was eating his corn beef and mashed potatoes when he saw Hermione running out in tears and with an anxious look on his face.

"I wonder what that's about?"

**

Askel was sitting by Harry in the hospital. Ron Weasley was laying in the bed, looking pale and sick.

Askel was dozing off in boredom until Hermione kicked his chair when Dumbledore, Slughorn, Snape, and McGonagall.

"Quick thinking on your part, Harry, using the bezoar," Dumbledore said, "Must be very proud of your student, Horace."

"Hm?" Slughorn said surprised, "Oh, yes, very proud."

Askel rolled his eyes.

"I think we agree. Potter's actions were heroic," McGonagall started, "The question is: Why were they necessary?"

"Why indeed? This appears to be a gift, Horace. You don't remember who gave you this bottle? By the way, possesses remarkably subtle hints of licorice and sherry..." he started, "...but not polluted with poison."

"Actually I had intended to give it as a gift myself,"

"To whom, I might ask?"

"To you, headmaster..." he slowly said

Askel heard Hermione sniffle and Harry was smirking.

"Where is he? Where's my Won-Won?" Someone cried from a distance.

Lavender came running in frantically looking for her Won-Won.

"Awe her Ronnie," Askel teased as Ginny kicked his chair this time

"Has he been asking for me?" She cried out.

Her face suddenly turned sour when she saw Hermione.

"What's she doing here?" She sneered

"I might ask you the same question," Hermione practically snarled

"I happen to be his girlfriend," Lavender said outraged

"And I happen to be his..." Hermione faltered, "friend..."

Askel giggled hysterically as Hermione and Lavender shot him a dirty look.

"Don't make me laugh," Lavender scoffed, "You haven't spoken in weeks. I suppose you want to make up with him now, that he's suddenly all interesting?"

"He's been poisoned you daft dimbo," Hermione whispered in a hushed tone, "And for the record, I've always found him interesting."

"Yeah right," Askel murmured as he twirled in his chair

Suddenly Ron began to mumble in his sleep and everyone turned toward him.

"Ha. See?" Lavender said, "He senses my presence."

She ran towards the edge of the bed and leaned closer.

"Don't worry, Won-won," she cried, "I'm here. I'm here."

Askel rolled his eyes and Ron began to softly speak.

"La... even... der..." he began to whisper and Hermione looked down dejected.

Ron paused as he drifted. Then he spoke again.

"Her... my... nee," he suddenly whispered, "Hermione. Hermione,"

Askel burst out laughing as a look of shock crossed Hermione and Lavender's faces. Lavender burst into tears and began to sob her way out of the hospital.

"Oh, to be young and to feel love's keen sting," Dumbledore teased, "Oh, come on everybody. Mr. Weasley is well tended."

Askel kept snickering as Hermione began to blush.

"About time, don't you think?" Ginny said to Askel and Harry as she walked away smiling

Harry stared at Hermione and gave her a look.

"Oh, shut up,"

**

That next morning Askel was eating cereal with the treacherous three when he felt something cold hit his face. He scrunched his nose and looked up to see snowflakes.

"Stop it, Ron," Hermione hissed, "You're making it snow."

Hayes brushed snow off of Askel's sweater.

Ron winced and shook his head as the snow suddenly stopped.

"Tell me how I broke up with Lavender, again."

Askel rolled his eyes. The boy kept asking about her.

"Umm, well, she came to visit you in the hospital," Hermione started, "And you talked... I don't believe it was a particularly long conversation."

"No it certainly was not," Askel snorted as he shoved more cereal in his mouth and winced when Harry kicked him.

Ron rolled his eyes.

"Don't get me wrong, I'm bloody thrilled to be shot of hers..." he said with a laugh, "but... she seems a bit put out."

Askel turned around with the others to see a grief, anger-stricken Lavender staring at them.

"Yes, she does, doesn't she?" Hermione said quickly.

She looked at Ron in earnest.

"You say, you don't remember anything from that night? Anything at all?" She asked desperately

Ron looked at her for a second.

"There is something," he said and looked confused, "But it can't be. I was completely boggled, wasn't I?"

"Boggled," Hermione sighed looking rejected.

Askel shook his head at the two when Hermione gasped slightly.

"Harry, there's Katie," she hissed as a group of girls walked by them, "Katie Bell."

"Katie!" Harry yelled as he got up and ran after the girl.

Before Askel could say anything to Harry's pompous friends he was abruptly pulled away by Snape.

As he was dragged away he began cursing and punching Snape who winced and glared at him.

"Let me go!" Askel wailed like a baby

He could hear Hayes' distant chuckles as he faked and cried. Snape eventually lead him into a hall and slammed him against the wall.

"What's the matter with you?" Askel said

"I have a proposition for you?"

"Does it involve Froot Loops?"

Snape sneered at the boy.

"It's about getting your old position back?"

Askel paused.

"And what would you know about that?" He asked quietly

"Let's just say I have an insider tip..." he emphasized

"I see," mumbled Askel as he thought for a second, "but why on earth would I ever listen to you, Severus?"

Snape looked at him in confusion.

"I see there is conflict within you. How do you know I can trust you?" Askel said

"Just like there is conflict within you Askel?" Snape fired back

Askel flinched.

"It's very evident," he mumbled

However, before Askel could respond they were interrupted by screaming.

"BLOOD!" Someone shrieked

Snape whipped around and darted toward the screams. Askel saw Hayes up ahead already going into the girl's bathroom.

Askel went after both of them and could see the pool of water and blood on the floor. Students were panicking as teachers forced them to stay outside. Askel saw a flustered-looking Harry tremble his way out of the bathroom. He began sprinting towards the Gryffindor common room and Askel did his best to follow after him.

But the boy was fast.

Before he was able to mutter the password to the fat lady Askel placed his hand on his shoulder.

Harry whipped around in shock and fear. But seemed to relax once he saw it was Askel. Tears formed in his eyes and they threatened to fall. Askel heard footsteps behind them. Hermione and Ron came running up panting.

"I almost killed him," Harry said in a cracked voice

Hermione ran up and wrapped him in her arms.

"I could've killed him," Harry whispered

**

Would you guys join if I created a Patreon for this book and the twilight book?

Does anyone know if this is allowed? I know it's illegal to demand payment for a book based on another book, fanfic. But I don't think it's illegal if the fanfic remains free and it would only be chapters posted a week early, maybe some art of my characters, some bonus/extra/edited chapters, and a sneak peek at the sequel for this book and the twilight book!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 949 22
❝Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Charlus Potter, a Slytherin and Half-blood, falls in love wi...
96.6K 1.1K 47
i recently got back into my harry potter phase and decided i'd give this a chance :) enjoy . I'll also take requests . * All characters and hogwarts...
73.6K 2.2K 14
Harry and Professor Snape walk quietly down the stairs after their meeting with the Headmaster... And they find themselves both in a dark and wet roo...
20.7K 976 36
and I hope I never lose you, hope it never ends. [ harry potter x original character ] [ book two in the american glory faded before me duology ] [ p...