The Ruthless Queen

By SarahVanMeter

They say power is all it takes to be on top. They would most definitely be wrong. It takes time It takes pa... More

Prologue
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75

Chapter 76

3.3K 75 30
By SarahVanMeter

3rd POV

The message has been posted in the Underworld.

THE QUEEN HAS GONE TO HELL

As everyone around the entire Underworld is receiving the message they're dumbfounded. Questioning 'who would do this? ' or ' How and why now? ' people are breaking for their sisters death their daughter and Granddaughter death. She was everyone's family. The entire underworld is broken. Everyones next thought is ' How are her and Rivers sons? '

It has been two weeks and all of the mafias flying to Spain. Two weeks of planning and pain. Hotels are being filled. The Spanish is helping them and allowing people to stay at extra safe houses around the country. The triplets have made sure to keep everything professional and not get their emotions in the way. Everyone is family. The only problem they're having is the amount of people thats going to be at the funeral, they need more chairs. They have two more days to set up. They're holding up but grief is painful. More painful than they could have ever imagined.

Pictures of her were at the entrance of the gates of the Elite Underworld Graveyard. Driving to Rivers grave the road has more pictures of her.

Making sure every photo was her happiest moments of her life.

She captivated everyones hearts no matter how deadly she was.

Realization hit the triplets, its actually happening. Today is the day. The triplets aren't looking forward to it. Knowing her mom is with her dad in hell is one thing to ease them though. Getting to the Underworlds graveyard they see everyone waiting. Getting out they see the hurst. The most trusted men pulling the most beloved woman out of the back in her black coffin. The triplets ach to speak with her, hug her, laugh with her one last time. Walking infront of her as they show no emotion and everyone bows to them and her, still seeing her as Queen. Looking at the grave they see pictures of her and their dad and how happy they were, they are. Absolute true love.

Then the best picture everyone, I mean everyone cried at. Everyone remember the beautiful day but also tragic day. The day their love was sealed but she lost her entire bloodline. As alot of people lose others. But their love was so beautiful.

Just how she would've wanted it. Laying her next to River the Underworld priest speaks about letting their Donna, their Queen go to hell. Watching her casket slowly go down into the ground. Leaving her sons. The Queen of the Underworld finally entering her rightful place with her family and love of her life only missing her children finally, in Hell.

RISE OF THE THREE KINGS

RIVER ANDREL PEREZ

•Spanish Mafia

MARCO ARES PEREZ
•Italian Mafia

HADES LUCA PEREZ
•Bulgarian Mafia

Until We Meet Again My Kings.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 364 17
[18+ MATURE CONTENT] "𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 π˜πŽπ”," I mumble against his lips, my words barely audible over the pounding of my heart. "I hate everything about...
3.5K 108 21
She was always alone.... she never had friends she barely knew what it was like to love someone.... she was perfect.... but so broken.... lost.... AΜ±...
55.5K 2.1K 35
The exact words he threw at my face still haunts my dreams every single night and I think I'm starting to believe him. "Wish I've never met you I...
527K 10K 94
Ace Salvatore As on the deck of cards, the ace is highest than the king, and so is Ace Salvatore. The ruthless, psychotic, coldest mafia leader. Nobo...