Un-known blood line (Stefan S...

By Grace3Taylor

"Good bye Elena" Isobel said as she looked between Elena, Damon and Stefan who were in front of her. "Oh, but... More

1) the great Mystic Falls
2) Sister?
3) Oh no! Emily!
5) Deal
6) three hundred years
7) Deal
8) I'm so, so sorry
9) Kathrine
10) Bonding
11) Distracting
12) Tomb
13) Stuck
14) Rose
15) Sorry
16) Elijah
17) Truth or lie?
18) Seriously?
19) I dont have to do it forever
20) I'm not apologizing
21) blood
22) tears

4) good old days

241 4 0
By Grace3Taylor

Ok, so in episode 1 there is not many scenes with Emily in it so i added episode 2 in here as well. Just a warning.

Not edited:

When i woke up i was in a very bright room. My eyes darted shut at the blinding light above my head and when i opened them again i had to blink a million times before my eyes adjusted. I looked around to see i was in a white room with a bed next to mine. I saw a girl with blond hair sitting there and had her back to me.

"Hey" i said and she snapped her head in my direction "Caroline!"

"Hey!" she said happily.

"What- what happened?" i asked.

"Ty crashed the car and next thing i know I'm in here" she said.

"Where's Elena and the others?" i asked.

"Not here yet" she said sitting back and looking at the tv in front of her. But after a few seconds the door opened revealing Matt and Bonnie.

"Hey guys!" i said happily.

"Hi" Bonnie said.

"Jersey Shore is on" Caroline informed us happily.

Bonnie jumped forward and quickly hugged Caroline then she hugged me. I cringed slightly, but hugged her back.

"Be gentle please" i said smiling at the enthusiasm.

"Sorry" Bonnie said pulling away.

"It's ok" i said, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"The doctors said that we are healing really quick" Caroline said and i side eyed Bonnie, as if asking 'did you give me and Caroline vamp blood? She just averted her eyes. Oh she did. Great.

"My turn" Matt said and leaned forward to kiss Caroline, cupping her face while he did so.

"Aww! Aren't you two cute" i commented. They pulled away and Caroline grinned at us happily.

"Why are you crying?" Caroline asked Bonnie who looked like she was about to break into tears.

"Oh, Bon" i said trying to hug her, but only managed to move one arm around her.

"I'm just happy you two are ok" Bonnie said.

"Oh, i love you guys" Caroline said.

"Same here" i said.

"We love you guys too" Bonnie said.

I was woken up by a noise in the halls. I looked around me to see Caroline fast asleep in her bed. I sighed and laid back down. I am being silly, nothing's here. I closed my eyes to try and fall asleep.

"Ah! Elena" Caroline gasped and i shot up to see Elena standing in the door way.

"Hi Caroline, hi Emily" Elena said. She sounded off, as if she was emotionless. But the smirk she wore showed a lot of sass then anyone should own.

"Hey, um, what exactly are you doing here?" i asked her.

"My name is Kathrine" Elena said walking forward to be next to me and Caroline. "I was hoping you could give the Salvatore brothers a message for me"

"What are you talking about?" Caroline asked. "What message?"

"Game on" Was all Kathrine said.

"What?" i asked but then Kathrine shoved a pillow in me and Caroline's faces. We both screamed into it and i was losing oxygen, fast. Oh shit! I wasn't going to survive this! I then felt my eyes begin to close and my chest began to cringe painfully at the lack of air. No, i need to keep my eyes open. But my eyelids were getting heavier and it was getting more painful. I then blacked out and everything turned to darkness.

I jumped upright and gasped for air. I looked over at Caroline to see she was looking around the room curiously. I then suddenly felt my throat, it was burning, like i hadn't eaten in years.

"Care?" i asked.

"Yea?" she whispered back, turning to face me.

"I'm really hungry" i said putting a hand to my throat "and my throat, it's burning"

"I know..... i feel the same" she said.

"Come on, lets go get some food" i said. She thought for a moment then nodded and we both climbed out our beds and walked into the hall. We saw it was empty and only the lady at the desk remained.

"Excuse me. Where is everyone?" Caroline asked.

"It's the middle of the night" she said.

"It is?" i asked.

"Mm-hm" she said.

"Have you seen my mom?" Caroline asked.

"She left after dinner with your boyfriend" the desk lady said. "And then your friend Elena stopped by"

"My sister stopped by?" i asked, trying to remember.

"Oh, yea she did" Caroline said remembering what happened. "But she said her name was Kathrine"

"Ok, can we just get some food?" i asked the desk lady since this was getting off topic.

"Breakfast comes around 7:00" the desk lady said.

"I don't think you understand. We're really hungry and my throat is dying" i said.

"You should go back to sleep" the lady said and i frowned. Rude. Caroline sighed and turned to go through the door to our room. But then i smelled something. Something amazing. I turned my head and looked around.

"Can you smell that?" i asked.

"Yea it smells really good" she said looking around.

"Back to bed" the lady said sounding annoyed. She walked away and me and Caroline continued to look till we saw two blood bags across the room. We both slowly walked over and reached our hand out to touch it. The closer we got the better the blood smelt. I needed it. I grabbed it in my hand when the desk lady came to us again. "What are you two doing?" we both spun around to look at her.

"I don't know" me and Caroline said at the same time. Then we both quickly picked up a blood bag and shoved it in our pockets. The lady didnt notice, thank god. She quickly guided us to our room and made us go in before closing the door. Me and Caroline sat on our beds and looked at each other.

"What are we doing?" Caroline asked me and i looked at the blood bag.

"I don't know" i said. Then i got the tube of the blood bag. "Let's just try this and see what happens"

"Ok" she said nodding.

"Three" i said.

"Two" she said.

"One" we said at the same time the drank from it. Caroline seemed to think it was gross and threw it to the floor. I continued to drink it and smiled at the taste. It was like if happiness was liquid. I ripped off the tube and put the bag upside down as if it was a shot and chugged it. Caroline came to her senses and began to drink from hers.

When morning came me and Caroline were sitting on her bed while looking at the rays that were coming through the window. I outstretched my hand to touch the sunlight when it burned the tip of my fingers.

"Ouch!" i said.

"Let me try" Caroline said and she did the same thing. When the sun hit her hand she hissed in pain and pulled it away.

"What's happening to us?" i asked.

"I don't know" Caroline said sounding annoyed. That's when Matt walked in with a tray of food. He put it on the bench then went to get another and put it on the bench next to the other tray.

"Thanks Matt" i said.

"Care's mom said you're not eating" he said to us accusingly.

"Nothing tastes good anymore" i companied.

"Yea, everything is gross" Caroline agreed.

"It's hospital food. It's supposed to be gross" Matt said.

"She also says you two are getting released tomorrow morning" Matt said and me and Caroline shot each other a look.
"Sorry Matt, but i dont think that can work" i said.
"Yea, we need to get out tonight" Caroline said.
"No. The carnival is gonna happen without you two" Matt said. "Caroline i know it is hard for your neurotic personality to process but Bonnie and Elena have it"
"I'm not neurotic" Caroline defended.
"Yea, you are, but it's cute, so" Matt said.
"Look, Matt, it's not about the carnival" i said. "It's just that this place is extremily depressing and sad and...... yea"
"That's because you're sitting in the dark" Matt said and moved towards the window.
"Matt!" i yelled.
"No, don't!" Caroline yelled but he didnt listen. We both ran like the speed of light to behind my bed. How did we move so fast.
"What the hell?" Matt asked.
"Just close it. Please?" Caroline said sounding on the verge of tears.
"What's wrong with you?" Matt asked.
"Close it" i said forcfuly and he obayd.
"Ok" Matt said. "I'll just come back later, ok"
"Yea" i whispered and Caroline nodded. Once he left the room we both looked at each other in complete silence. What the hell are we gonna do?

I was now sitting on my bed, laying against the bed frame, thinking of what i am going to do now. And while my brain is killing itself Caroline is putting on jewlery. But when she put on a necklace and it hit her skin it made a sizling noise and she ripped it off her.
"Care! What happened!" i asked jumping to my feet.
"It burnt me" she whispered then we heard footsteps and we both turned to see the desk lady from the other night here.
"That's pretty" she said as she picked the necklace up off the floor.
"Yea my friend gave it to me" Caroline said. The lady put it on the bed then left the room. I walked ot the necklace and went to touch it. "Be careful"
"I will" i said then i picked it up. But then it burned my hand and i put it on the bed then looked at my hand. I was healing very quickly. "This is..."
"Horrible, scary, weird" Caroline asked.
"Yea, pretty much" i said.
Caroline then got out a blood bag that we had stolen after Matt left anf handed me one. I nodded in thanks and we both took a sip of it. But when i looked at Caroline after i took the blood line away from my face i saw Carolines face change. Veins were coming under her eyes and her eyes had turned red. I got up and walked to the mirror only to find my eyes were the same.
"Holy shit" i mumbled. But then i felt a horible feeling in my mouth. It was like if someone was jabing a knife into my gums. Me and Caroline both groaned and put a hand over our mouths from the pain. I felt like crying from how painful it was. I took my hand away and looked at the mirror. I had vampire teeth.
"What did Elena do to us" Caroline whimpered.
"She turned us into vampires" i said. Caroline whimpered and put her hands over her face.
"What's wrong?" the desk lady said and me and Caroline used our speed to push her against a wall. I looked her dead in the eye before saying.
"You cannot tell anyone" i said.
"I can't tell anyone" she said emotionless and my eyes widened in surprise.
"You'll do what we say?" Caroline tried.
"I'll do what you say" she said.
"Good" Caroline said looking at her neck. "Because I'm starving"
We then both jumped foward and began to drink from either side of her neck.

After feeding we both got changed and compelled the desk lady to let us go. She agreed and we got changed into our cloths. Caroline is now on the phone to Matt, i think and i am packing our bags. When Caroline hung up she turned to me with a thankful look.
"It's dark, thank God" Caroline said.
"Yea, we wont be burning the entire way home now" i said pulling my bag over my shoulders.
"Um" Caroline said moving in front of the nurse. "I am so sorry about that"
"Yea, our bad" i said feeling bad that we took a lot of blood from her. I moved next to Caroline. "Ok, what is the excuse?"
"My husband likes to get kinky" she said and i looked at Caroline.
"Really?" i asked.
"What else was i suposed to do?" Caroline asked.
"Ok, were gonna take off" i said.
"I'm the committee chair for the carnival. I'm worried it's a complete disaster. I mean, god bless Elena, but she does not understand the word 'fabulous'" Caroline said.
"Once again, i am sorry about that" i said to the lady. "You can just forget me and Care bit you"
"Forget what?" she asked.
"I dont know how this works but i love it" i said to Care who nodded with a smile as we walked out the room and to the carnival.

"Ok so I'm gonna go on some rides. What are you gonna be doing?" i asked.
"Getting vengence, hanging out with Matt" she said.
"Ok, but if you need me please look for me" i said.
"Ok" she nodded and i took off. When in the crowed i cringed slightly. Everyone smelt amazing, the blood was so strong. I gulped down the burning in my throat but it wouldn't go away. I had to get out of here before i kill someone. I walked around and saw Damon and Stefan, but then looked busy so i didn't wanna annoy them. I walked around all the cars till i was far enough that my throat was not in pain.
While i was standing there i heard a crash and saw a guy sitting on a truck, tending to a bleeding nose. Oh no. I breathed hevily and tried to stay in place, but it was to much. I blinked a few timed before walking foward. When i was in front of him i gave him a apoligetic look.
"I am so sorry" i said, on the verge of tears before i jumped foward and drank from his neck. After a few seconds i ripped myself away from him and threw his body away. I couldn't do this. I can't do this. I sat back on the truck and put my face in my hands, crying. I could feel the blood on my face and my eyes changing. Why did this happen to me?
After half an hour i could hear that the boy blead out and that his heart stopped beating. This was all my fault. I looked up from crying into my hands to see Damon.
"Damon?" i asked with tears still streaming down my face. "He's dead. I killed him. I killed someone. This is all my fault"
"Hey, hey it's ok" Damon said as i continued to cry. "i can help you"
"How?" i asked. He didn't answer. "What are you gonna do?"
"The only thing i can do" he said. "I'm gonna kill you"
My eyes went wide as i stared at him. Partly betrayed and scared.
"No, no, no, no, no" i said getting up and slowly moving away from him. "I have always looked past the bad things in you" he didnt look like he was changing his mind "Please, dont. I don't wanna die. Think of all the pain you'll cause Elena. Plus if you do this i will never forgive you"
"That doesn't matter to me" he said.
"Can't you help me?" i asked.
"Ok" he said.
"Ok, but you need to promise you wont kill me" i said.
"Ok, ok, ok" he said and he hugged me. I gave a confused look but hugged him back. But in a few seconds Damon was ripped off me and i heard something hit the floor. I looked over to see he was gonna dagger me.
"Oh my god"i whispered to myself. Even my own friends wanted to kill me.
"Stefan!" Damon yelled and i turned to see Stefan there along with Elena next to me. I gave her a horrified expresion.
"No! Get away from me. You killed me!" i said backing away.
"No, no, Emily, that wasn't me" Elena said. "That was Kathrine"
"But she looked like you! She looked like me too" i said. "Why did she do this to me?"
"Stefan we gotta get her inside" Elena said turning to Stefan.
"Emily, come with me" Stefan said walking towards me.
"No, i wanna be alone" i said but Stefan had already grabbed my arm and began to lead me to the bathrooms.
"She will die. It's only a matter of time" Damon called. I ignored the rest and just tried to get away from Stefan but ten Damon rushed towards us with the dagger in hand and Elena quickly jumped in front of me. Damon stopped what he was doing and i just glared at him.
"Damon, she's my sister" Elena said.
"Whateve happens, it's on you" Damon said to Elena then backed away from us.
"Get her cleaned up" Elena said to Stefan. I turned to see Bonnie.
"Emily?" she asked and i looked down, disapointed with myself.
"It's ok, come on" Stefan said to me and i slowly walked with him, not caring anymore.
"No, your not. You cant. You cant be" Bonnie said.
"I'm so sorry Bonnie" i said quietly as tears began to slowly and quietly flow again. Bonnie then walked towards me and grabbed my arm making Stefan back away. She gasped when she touched me and i cringed at the closnes. "Bonnie" i whispered but she looked frozen.
"Oh god!" Bonnie said as she ran to the boy i killed.
"Bonnie, I'm so sorry" i said covering my face with my hands. Elena then lightly pushed me to talk and i took my hands away from my face as me and Stefan walked towards the bathroom.
When in there i continued to cry which i am getting really anoyed at since i havent cryed in forever. I went to the sink and angrely took out paper towels and put them in water. Why am i sad and mad. it doesn't make any sence. I feel like I'm gonna break down in tears but i also feel like kicking something in anger.
"It's alright. Come here" Stefan said taking my face in his hands to get the blood off.
"What's the point? Everyone hates me. Bonnie, Damon, i bet Elena will even hate me" i said pushing his hands away.
"No, no-" Stefan said trying again which i still pushed him away.
"Yes they do" i interupted.
"No, no, no. She's just in shock. We all are, ok?" Stefan said and at this point i have given up on pushing him away.
"What about Caroline. She's out there somewhere and Damon has already tried to kill me, what about her" i said. "And what about Damon. He wont ever wanna talk to me again and i just- what am i suposed to do now?"
"Shh" he said trying to get me to calm down. Which wasn't working at all. "One thing at a time. Let's just get this blood cleaned off" I took the paper towel from him while he got another and i angrely cleaned off my hands.
"And worst of all, I'm a murderer. A monster" i said throwing the paper towel into the bin. Stefan moved some hair out my face to clean it and i just stood there looking in the mirror as my eyes stayed red and veins were under my eyes.
"Your emotions are heightened right now. It's part of transformation. It's completely normal. I promise you, ok?" Stefan said.
"Promises are kind off not my thing right now" i mumbled remembering Damon promising he wouldnt kill me and now here we are. I continued to look in the mirror as my face got worse and i slambed my hands on the counter and turned my back to the mirror. Leaning on the sinks as i covered my face with my hands. "Why does this happen to my face? I'm horrible!" Stefan grabbed both my wrists and tried to move my hands but i wasn't doing it.
"Emily. Look at me. Look at me. Emily. Emily. Look at me" Stefan said and he finally got my hands off my face and i watched as his face changed the same way as mine did. He held my face in his hands while i watched what he was doing. "Look at my face. Look at my face. See it? See that?"
I nodded and he nodded back.
"Yea? When you feel the blood rush, tell yourself you're gonna get through it. That you're stong enough" Stefan said.
"No" i dissagreed, knowing i dont have that kind of self control.
"Yes" he disagreed. "No matter how good it feels to give yourself over to it, you fight it, you bury it. Watch me. Watch me"
I didn't want help. I knew i needed it, but i didn't want it. But every time i went to turn away he would hold my head in place so that i was watching him.
"That's the only way you're gonna survive this thing. Try. Try"
I took in a deep breath like he was doing then released it. We did it a few times till i saw that his face was back to normal. I couldn't help but admire his fetures when he was back to normal. I now understand why Elena was with Stefan because he was an amazing person. Not just with his looks, but with his personality. He didn't have to help me tonight, but he did it anyway.
When i was calmed down i slowly took his hands off my face and looked at the mirror to see my face back to normal. I sighed in releif and a small smile broke onto my face. I'm sure i can do this. It will just take a little bit of work.
"Stefan?" i asked not taking my eyes off the mirror.
"Yea" he asked.
"Why did Kathrine do this to me?" i asked turning to look at him.
"I don't know. I wish i did" he said. I nodded the smile falling off my face and i raised my eyebrows in a 'what am i gonna do now' way. "Hey, hey. I promise you-" i was about to cut in but he heald a hand up to silence me then continued "I will not let anything happen to you" I looked at the floor, not exactly being able to believe it fully. "Come here. Come here" he said as he hugged me and i hugged him back. I needed this. I knew i did and for the sake of my sanity, i was gonna let myself have it.
"Hey, Stefan?" i asked.
"Yea?"
"Thank you"

When Elena left that night i told her i was gonna walk home to clear my head. And i did. But i had also gotten some blankets from the store and got my car. I drove at least twenty minutes away from my house and to the woods where i got blankets over all the windows so that then i could sleep in my car without being in pain the next morning. I couldn't stay in my house and risk hurting my family and and i couldnt stay with Stefan because of his brother. Caroline had her own problems and i didn't wanan add to that and Bonnie...... Bonnie isnt in her best right now. Alaric, Tyler and Matt are human so there off the list which leaves me to live in my car like the good old days.

Ok so this update is a day early so lets see if i can update tomorrow as well!!!

Please dont be a silent reader, comment how you think the book is going i love talking to you guys!!!! I will talk to you all very, very soon, bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 39 21
Elena chose Damon, unable to fight her intense attraction. Now, ever since Stefan left town she can't stop longing for him to come home. Between the...
98.5K 2.8K 60
Elena's twin sister, Ember, (younger by 12 minutes) Is the responsible, levelheaded sister. Shy and bookish, she is very close to their younger broth...
52.8K 1.2K 44
The Salvatore brothers have moved to town and they are hiding a secret. They are vampires. Damon and Stefan and the two brothers are both after the s...
717 23 8
"Stefan and I have been together for a while now, but something just doesn't feel right anymore. It's almost like something is missing from my life...