The Baby Project. C.H. (A.U.)

By Foreverattached

"This is no ordinary thing, our love." -SEQUEL TO THE BOYFRIEND PROJECT.- More

The Baby Project.
One // Home.
Two // Unexpected Surprises.
Three // Reunions.
Four // Intoxicated.
Five // Old and New.
Six // Truth.
Seven // Unanswered.
Eight // Christmas Eve.
Nine // Home Truths.
Ten // Heart to Heart.
Eleven // Positive.
Twelve // New Life
Thirteen // Reflect.
Fourteen // Luck.
Important.
Sixteen // Grudges.
Seventeen // Reality.
Eighteen // Bliss.
Nineteen // Decsions.
Twenty // Starting over.
Twenty One // Paint.
Twenty Two // Revelations.
Twenty Three // Ache.
Twenty Four // Struggle.
Twenty Five // Engagement.
Twenty Six // A little bit of normal.
Twenty Seven // Dangerous Territory.
Twenty Eight // Break Down.
Twenty Nine // Reunited.
Thirty // Better late than never.
Thirty One // Toothy Grins.
Thirty Two // Ours.
Official Playlist (Plus More!)
Thirty Three // Confession.
Thirty-Four // Communication.
Thirty Five // Breakups.
Thirty Six // Family Dinners.
Thirty Seven // Connected.
Who's who.
Thirty Eight // Ghosts.
Thirty Nine // Homecoming.
Forty // Taking Sides.
Announcement!
Forty One // Youth.
25/09/16
Forty Two // Making Plans.
Forty Three // Meetings.
Forty Four // Reveals.
Forty Five // Gifts.
-Let me know-
Forty Six // Birthdays.
Forty Seven // Details.
Forty Eight // Bachelorette. (Genie)
Forty Eight // Bachelor. (Calum)
Forty Nine // Before we say I do.
Fifty // I Do (Genie)
Fifty // I Do (Calum)
Fifty One // Honeymoon.
Fifty Two // Birdie.
Fifty Three // Rapture.
Fifty Four // Family Blowout.
Fifty Five // Apple Seed.
Important authors note!
Fifty Six // Across the world and back.
Fifty Seven // Dirty Laundry.
Fifty Eight // First Birthdays.
Fifty Nine // Pleasure.
Sixty // Mended.
Sixty One // Bubble.
Sixty Two // Baby Blues.
Update on updates.
Sixty Three // Olive Branches.
Sixty four // Chocolate Chip.

Fifteen // Secrets.

7.2K 239 49
By Foreverattached

-Six Weeks Later.

"Calum where are you?" I call out wondering around our new house. We had somehow managed to find the perfect place for us just over two weeks ago and we were finally moving in.

The house had four bedrooms which worked perfectly because we had our master bedroom, the baby's room, a spare room and even an office for Calum. We also had a spacious big back yard which was exactly what Calum and I both wanted.

"Kitchen." Calum yells.

"Slacking on the job I see." I smirk at Calum as I walk into the kitchen to find him eating a sandwich.

"Nope." Calum replies taking one last bite then frowning at me. "What are you doing with that?" Calum asks and I know he's referring to the box that I'm holding.

"Relax." I roll my eyes. "It's not even heavy."

"That's not the point and you know it." Calum tells me sternly as he walks around the bench to me and takes box from me before putting on the bench. "You need to take it easy Genie, for both of you."

"I know." I smile at him then lean up and peck his lips lightly. "We only have one week left you know."

"Yeah I've been counting." Calum grins. "We should think of a really creative way to tell everyone." Next week I would officially be twelve weeks which meant that Calum and I could finally start telling people, we both couldn't wait.

The pregnancy so far had been good apart from a few very sick days. I hadn't really notice anything different apart from my eating habits, I was hungry all the time which I guess made sense because I was now eating for two.

"Sounds like a plan." I smirk at him and he raises his eyebrows at me.

"What are you up to?"

"Nothing." I bat my eyelashes at him innocently. "I was just thinking that we haven't christened in of the rooms yet, and we do have quite a few so I figured we should get started."

"Hmm that's a very good point." Calum says before smashing his lips to mine.

Calum and I definitely had a new found freedom now that we had this house. We weren't sharing with Luke anymore and we weren't sharing with my parents so it was kinda like the old days.

We had found another love nest.

•~•

"Okay I'm hungry." I complain and Calum laughs.

"You're always hungry."

"Well I'm allowed to be." I argue sticking my tongue out at him. "Do we actually even have any food?" I ask before starting to roam the kitchen for pretty much anything eatable.

"If we do I'm sure you'll find it." Calum teases. I'm about to reply when his phone cuts me off, Calum looks down at the caller I.d before back at him and smiling which tells me exactly who it is.

"Hey Luke." Calum greets. "Wait. What? Slow down I can't understand you." I hear Calum say and I look up at him to find a deep frown on his face.

"She did what?" Calum practically yells and it was my time to frown. What the world who going on and who were the two of the them talking about?

"Oh man....yeah." Calum sighs shaking his head. "I'll be right there." Calum tells him before hanging up.

"What's going on?" I ask immediately feeling alarmed. "Is Luke okay?"

"Not really." Calum mumbles looking like he was at a lost for words. "He found out that Claudia had a miscarriage....with his baby."

Oh shit.

"How did he find out?" I ask. I really couldn't imagine Claudia telling him after all this time.

"Claudia's mum-" Calum starts but then stops. "Did you know?"

"Cal I-" I start but am immediately cut off by Calum. "You knew?!"

"Yes." I sigh my eyes dropping to the floor.

"And didn't think you should of said something?" Calum questions.

"It wasn't for me to tell Calum." I tell him because it wasn't and that was the truth.

"That is such bullshit Genie." Calum snaps and look back at him, my heart drops when I see how Calum's looking at me. It was as if I was his new found enemy.

"No it's not! It had nothing to do with me, it was between the two of them." I say defensively. I really did think about telling Luke back then but it would of been wrong. I had made a promise to Claudia and as much as it killed me I had to keep it.

The only person who should of told Luke was Claudia and that was how I saw it.

"You were apart of it as soon as she told you." Calum yells making me flinch.

"She was going to tell him but things were so complicated between the two of them and then she miscarried and that broke her Calum, she just couldn't do it because that would mean reliving it over again."

"Things were complicated between us but you still told me you were pregnant."

"That isn't the same and you know it." I tell him because it wasn't fair to compare us. Luke and Claudia's relationship was always complicated, and even though Calum and I were just engaged when I told him we had been going through a rough patch.

"Isn't it?"

"We're not Claudia and Luke."

"No. We're not." Calum sighs. "I can't believe you didn't tell me. I thought we had no secrets?"

"It wasn't my secret to tell." I yell starting to get frustrated. "You have no idea how many times I tried to get Claudia to tell Luke, but she couldn't and wasn't going to do it for her because that would be wrong."

"No it was wrong for Luke to not be told." Calum growls.

"I'm not having this argument with you Calum. I stand by my decision." I tell him crossing my arms over my chest.

"You said it broke Claudia? Well Claudia broke Luke a long time before that and she just did it again." Calum says and I feel my stomach drop. I didn't want Luke to ever be hurting but I knew that he would be right now and I just wished that I could do something to help.

Calum doesn't say anything else instead he grabs his phone and keys before leaving, of course making sure he slams the door on the way out.

•~•

"I just don't get why she would even say anything to him." Claudia cries to me on the phone. Luke had called Claudia and obviously they had a fight and now it was as if I had been transported to three years ago and was reliving the whole Luke and Claudia saga over again.

"I don't either." I shake my head at the thought of Claudia's mother breaking the news to Luke.

"I never thought this would happen Genie. I feel like I'm back at that hospital finding out that my world is over...." Claudia's cracks and she begins to sob again.

"Claudia I can't even begin to imagine how hard it's been for you but you really are the strongest person I know and you can get through this. I know Luke is hurt right now big he'll think things over and I think he'll have some understanding of what you've been through."

"He won't....he hates me Genie...just like before."

"He will though. We both know how compassionate Luke is, he's just gonna need time you know?" I tell her doing my best to be reassuring. I really hoped that Luke could...I don't know forgive her? But I really didn't know what was going to happen.

"I hope so Genie." Claudia sniffs and I really wish she would just calm down and give her eyes a rest.

"Are you gonna be okay?" I ask softly. I felt really really bad about the whole thing especially because I saw how bad Claudia was, In fact I was the only one.

"Yeah I'll be fine." Claudia tells me but I'm not exactly convinced.

"Alright well I'm here if you need me, try get some sleep girly."

"Thank you Genie... For everything." I hear before the line goes dead.

It had been hours since Calum had left and I had a feeling he wasn't going to be go home tonight.

"Looks like it's just us tonight Walker, your dad needs some time to cool off." I flick the lamp off before snuggling up to my little boy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
98.5K 4.1K 49
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
441K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
423K 10.7K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...