The Mafia's Prostitute (MLM)

By yougaymegaywegay

Jessi Harper is a loyal man that works for the Italian Mafia, he lives his life like there's no tomorrow and... More

Introduction...
001~
002~
003.
004.
005✓
006✓
007✓
008✓
009✓
010✓
012✓
013✓
014✓
015✓
016✓
017✓
018✓
019✓
020✓
021
022
023
Author's note!!!
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
New story!!

011✓

10.6K 283 85
By yougaymegaywegay

Derick pov:

"Derick, y-you betrayed me... You didn't believe m-me when I told you I was innocent...", Jessi stood in a dark room with tears streaming down his beautiful face.
"Jessi I'm sorry, I'm so fucking sorry, I-I should've believed you, I-"

I noticed that Jessi was slowly fading away, I had to help him so I started running to him to save him but the more I ran, the further Jessi went, I couldn't close the distance... "H-help me Derick, save me!", Jessi started screaming so I picked up my pace but I still couldn't reach him.

"Don't worry Jessi, I-I'll save you!", No matter how faster I ran, I failed to reach him, I couldn't save him.

"HELP ME DERICK!!!", Jessi started screaming, his screams sounded so broken, so fragile, I couldn't reach him.

"DERICK!"

"DERICK!"

                               ~~~

"DERICK!", I opened my eyes and saw that I was in a room and a man was standing above me, it was a doctor.

"You're awake sir, it seems that you had a nightmare, don't worry sir, I've got some-",I didn't let the doctor finish as I pushed him aside and climbed out of the bed."S-sir you need to rest your body is-"the doctor tried explaining but I didn't have time for this bullshit,"shut the fuck up",The doctor said nothing further and just stood in his place , not knowing what to do.

"Get out", I said in a low whisper and he didn't even waste time to exit the room.When I was alone in the room , I sat on the bed and thought about how I felt about Jessi... I didn't just care for him because he works for me , I liked him, and not in a friendly way of liking him, I was attracted to him, I had feelings for him and I only realized it when I lost him, I should've thought of this much sooner, maybe all this wouldn't have happened.

I have to get Jessi back, I have to tell him how I feel about him, I have to apologize for the way I treated him.

There's so many things I have to tell him and I can't afford to lose him, not now.

As I was sitting on the bed ,  I realized that I had installed a few cameras around the warehouse area to experiment something.I didn't remove the cameras, maybe it could be a clue to lead to Jessi.

I exited the room and called Pablo, one of my best hackers and informed him to check all the security cameras in that area.

                     *20 minutes later*

Pablo called me and told me that there was footage found of several vehicles leaving the warehouse, the moment I heard those words leave his mouth, I went to my office next to my bedroom and looked through the drawers and I found my gun, I jogged outside and ordered one of my drivers to take me to the company , where Pablo currently was.

During the drive my body was restless and my legs constantly kept shaking and it seemed that my driver noticed it because he kept looking at me through the rearview mirror, he didn't say anything though, which I appreciated.

When we arrived at the company I wasted no time and immediately climbed out the car and entered the place, my assistant ran up to me with a huge smile , she tried touching my arm but I pushed her out of my way and she fell to the ground, I wasn't in the mood for whores to try to seduce me, the bitch was annoying so I shouldn't forget to fire her tomorrow.

When I finally arrived at the staffroom , I opened the door and saw Pablo sitting in a chair with a laptop on the table."Show me", I simply said but he quickly understood and turned the laptop towards me.

After showing me the footage of the vehicles that were ours , I lashed out and grabbed his collar and started yelling at him that he's a dumbass and that I wasn't asking for our vehicles.

"B-boss, I wanted to tell you that but before I could, you hung up and I tried calling again but you simply didn't pick up", he said looking me in my eyes.He was good at hiding his emotions but I could see a glint of fear in his eyes.

I nodded and let go of him, I sighed heavily and walked out of the room ,I needed fresh air, it feels like I'm suffocating in this fucking place.

Jessi pov:

"What's your name?", The boy asked that was currently lying on his bed, staring at me.

"M-my name is Jessi", the boy was still in bed since last night,he didn't get out of bed but I couldn't blame him.

"Mmmh, Jessi is a pretty name", he smiled at me while I blushed and muttered a little thanks, no one ever told me that I had a pretty name."What about you, what's your name?", I asked curiously.

"I-I don't have one..", he says looking down.

"What, You don't have one?", I asked surprised."My mum was kidnapped and brought to this place, years later she was pregnant with me, she could look after me until I was 3 years old but no further, she never gave me a name , or I just forgot it since the people here call me by my number, '1457"

"So, you've been here your whole life?", he nodded."You were never brought outside?"

"Yeah, for 21 years", he said looking at me, he was quite big for a 21 year old boy, he was taller and little more muscular than me ... Damn."Did they start molesting you when you were 3?", I asked, making sure not to sound too nosy.

"Uh, no they started when I was 11",I stared at him for a while, with pity in my eyes so I went to his bed and hugged him, "I'm sorry for all these questions, you must be pretty annoyed",He only chuckled and held me too, he pulled me onto the bed, so I could lay next to him.

"Please stay still, only for a while", he said holding on to me and I stayed.

                              *Time skip*

When I opened my eyes the brunette boy wasn't in the bed , I looked around the room and saw him sitting on the ground.

"Hey, what are you doing?", I whispered, it was a little darker then before, so I must've slept long.The boy stood up and walked to me.

"Oh, I was just doing my little prayer",he came to sit on the bed so I also sat up."Ok". The boy stared at me for a while.

"What do you want me to call you?", I had to start a little conversation because this staring was becoming quite awkward.

"You could call me anything you want", he said, smiling."No,what do you prefer", I said not wanting to call him any name, he could dislike it.

"I'm not good with names so you could pick one", he said leaning closer, I didn't really pay attention to what he was doing.

"Mmmh, how does Alex sound?", He looked like a Alex.He smiled and leaned alot closer than before , our noses were nearly touching."I like Alex", he said while leaning in closer and before I could process anything ,his lips were already touching mine.

I was surprised by this.

I didn't know what to do, so I stayed still and Alex pushed me down onto the bed while sliding his hand up my shirt.He finally took his lips off mine and told me I was beautiful and then connected his lips to mine again.

I was still in a state of shock while he was doing this , but after he kissed me a few more times, I tried lightly pushing him off of me, but he only whined and kissed me further.

He pinched my nipple a little and I gasped, he used that opportunity to sneak his tongue into my mouth, he pressed his body against mine and started grinding slowly.

A soft moan left my mouth, I was supposed to stop him, this is wrong, I wasn't supposed to do this now.He started grinding faster and I moaned a little louder and he groaned.  He started kissing down my neck and I breathed heavily but snapped out of it when I heard the door, Alex's head flew up and he grabbed me and tried pushing me under the bed but before he could, someone grabbed him by his arm and tossed him against the wall.

I was pulled out by my hair and I felt another pair of hands pick me up, I realized that they came to get me and not Alex, I screamed and tried hitting them so that they let go but they wouldn't budge.I saw Alex jumping up and punched one of the men in his jaw ,making him falter a little.

The man let me go and my legs fell to the ground, I took this opportunity to start attacking the other guy but before I knew it, more men arrived at the scene and  three pulled me out the room while the other two men stayed with Alex and the last thing I saw ,was them punching and kicking Alex.

I started kicking and moving so that they let me go but the one aggressively pulled my hair and told me to shut up.We entered a white room and the men held me still while the other guy injected me with some weird shit.

They carried me to another room and dropped me onto the floor, my head felt a bit dizzy,I checked my surroundings and saw that the the room had a big bed with roses on it.There were candles in the room and it looked beautiful.

The door opened and three men walked in, I stepped back. The two men set up a camera next to the bed while the other guy pushed me down onto the bed.

My mind was getting even more dizzy and I didn't know what was happening until...

The man started unzipping his pants...
____________________________________________

Hi everyone , hope you liked this chapter (⁠^⁠3⁠^⁠♪

Vote for more!

(Unedited)

(Not mine<⁠(⁠ ̄⁠︶⁠ ̄⁠)⁠↗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 56.3K 57
Fair warning- Major plot holes and rushed writing - "Is this for me or him?" He spoke as he traced the waistband of her soft pink lace thong. "Neith...
155K 4.2K 51
"I'm not your bitch, Non succede," he says shaking his head. (not happening). "Are you sure? You aren't my bitch for tonight?" I lean down latching m...
4.9K 243 38
#Book 1 in the TAINTED Series. A devil falling in love with another devil. "I guess you are planning to kill me" I said smirking, but his devilish sm...
3.6K 48 33
AIN'T NO WAY YOU GUYS ARE STILL READING THIS ONE ITS SO BAD!!! I ONLY HAVE IT UP TO ADVERTISE MY NEW STORY HIS ESCAPE! -------------------------- "Yo...