A Thing Called Love (Poofless)

By FuzzyFeelings

What happens when one pulls the others heart strings? Do they pull back or snap the strings? More

Chapter 1 - School Run
Chapter 1.5 - Sticky Vikki
Extra #1 - The Pack Snapchats
Chapter 2 - The Lumpy Creeper
Chapter 3 - Skittles
Chapter 4 - Glaze
Chapter 5 - Backdoor Kiss
Chapter 6 - Single Mother
Chapter 7 - Blue & Green Blanket
Chapter 8 - Our Last Momment
Chapter 9 - Laughter
Chapter 10 - Waist Hug
Chapter 11 - Blueberry & Fresh Cream Cologne
Chapter 12 - Roller Coaster of Emotions
Chapter 13 - Sleep
Extra #2 - The Pack's Twitters
Chapter 14 - No Reply
Chapter 15 - Homework Sucks
Chapter 16 - Intertwined Hands
Chapter 17 - Just Kiss Me Already
Chapter 18 - It's Touch Rob Day
Chapter 19 - This Can't be Happening
Chapter 20 - Developing Rather Quickly
Chapter 21 - Comforting Him
Chapter 22 - Only Two In The World
Chapter 23 - Accidental Lap Dance
Chapter 24 - Best Monday Ever
Chapter 25 - Friction
Chapter 26 - Just Be Mine Already
Chapter 27 - Hello Partner
Chapter 28 - Unconscious
Chapter 29 - Oh My God
Chapter 30 - Saving Me
Chapter 31 - Sprained Ankle
Chapter 32 - Under Control
Chapter 33 - Caged Heart
Chapter 34 - Simultaneously
Chapter 35 - Cream
Chapter 36 - Countertop Cries
Chapter 37 - Confrontation
Chapter 38 - How Dare You
Chapter 39 - Proud
Chapter 40 - Soft Snoores
Chapter 41 - The Nightmare
Chapter 42 - I Shall Avenge You
Chapter 43 - Curiosity Killed The Cat
Chapter 44 - Jack Rabbits
Chapter 45 - Boys The Noise
Chapter 46 - Dare
Chapter 47 - For The Win
Chapter 48 - Birthday Present Thoughts
Chapter 49 - Neon Green Handcuffs
Chapter 50 - Dirty Struggles
Chapter 51 - Sketchy Gun Sale
Chapter 52 - Marvelous Ballerinas
Chapter 53 - Time Flies
Chapter 54 - Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 55 - Night Time Thinker
Chapter 56 - Heart Broken Catastrophe Part 1
Chapter 58 - Heart Broken Catastrophe Part 3
Chapter 59 - Please
Chapter 60 - Foolishness
Extra #3 - FAQ & Inspiration
Extra #4 - New Poofless story!

Chapter 57 - Heart Broken Catstrohpe Part 2

2.5K 99 194
By FuzzyFeelings

Rob's POV

I laced my hands together with Prestons, instantly feeling soft needles in my soles. I can't believe I'm seventeen, already. Where did the time go? Preston played with my fingers as we continued to school.

Students were rushing to get inside to talk to their friends and what not. Teachers were making out with other teachers, trying to hide it by doing it in the small alley way. We walked into school still hand, and hand. Heart and heart.

An arm was thrown around my shoulder and pairs of hands ruffle up my hair. Rainbow confetti was thrown in the air as multiple pairs of hands spun me around, resulting in me letting go of Prestons hand.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROB!" The spinning stopped when the hands let go of me. Matt threw more confetti in the air and Brandon threw candy in the air. Lachlan and Vikk ruffled up my hair even more and Merome skipped circles around me.

I chuckled at everyones gestures and caught some candy in my hand. Hey, I'm not going to turn down free candy. Keywords, free, and candy.

"Thanks guys."

Preston got on my back and ruffled up my hair, along with Vikklan.

"Guys You're messing up my hair." Preston, Lachlan, and Vikk stopped running my hair and laughed at my reaction.

"DING DING DING"

The banter died down as everyone made their way to class. Preston got off of my back, and the boys walked side by side, almost taking up the whole width of the hall way. Kinda like that one scene in Mean Girls. It's been a great day so far, I bet tonight is even going to be better through.

Everyone went to their class while Preston, Brandon, and Mat went to our hour first hour. Preston sat beside me and Brandon sat beside Matt. Hmm, I guess Matt and Brandon already meet each other. That's cool, they look like they'll go well together. I can see the ships set sailing now.

The teacher was rambling about some english terms but I wasn't listening. Preston was playing with my fingers again, distracting me from the lesson. His so silly, I swear. But hey, a world without a silly faced Preston would be no world at all.

"What are you thinking about?"

"A certain Pleb."

"A certain Pleb?"

"Yep."

"A pleb by the name of Preston?"

"Mhm."

"Care to share your thoughts about him?"

"Hmm well, he is such a silly person and he has the cutest cheeks."

"Cutest cheeks?" Preston looked up at me with amusement in his voice.

"Yep."

"Which cheeks?" That horny son of a gun.

"Shut up pervert."

"DING DING DING"

Students left the classroom and went into the hallway, making their way down town, walking fast, faces pass and I'm home bound. Man, that song made a permanent mark in history. Especially in the states. Everyone knows that song, and I'm not so sure if thats good or bad.

I gathered up my belongings and walked out the door with Preston. Hopefully classes go by fast, I'm getting more and more pumped about my party each minute. Lachlan didn't let me organize any of if so I don't even know where It's going to be held now that I think about it. An annocement came on, making Preston and I stop in our tracks.

"WILL THE BIRTHDAY BOY AND HIS BOYS REPORT TO THE PRINCIPAL's OFFICE IMMEDIATELY! I REPEAT WILL THE BIRTHDAY BOY AND HIS BOYS PLEASE REPORT TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE IMMEDIATELY!"

Preston and I looked at each other with curious eyes. Are we in trouble? Every time someone gets called to the Principal's office it's always a bad thing. Good god did Mitch put gum in the superintendents hair again?! Last time that happened he made the whole pack give him a new hair cut. He doesn't even have hair!

We walked to the Principal's office, seeing everyone standing outside of the office.

"Mitch you better not have put gum in the superintendents hair again! I am not sweeping twenty locks of dead hair of the ground for five hours again!" Vikk shot Mitch a jag filled look and sat in one of the chairs.

"What No, man who pulls the same joke twice?" Jerome went up to the door and softly knuckled on the door.

"Let's just go inside and see what's up. Maybe one of us won the lottery or something."

Jerome opened the door and everyone followed behind him. Man who gets called to the principles office on their birthday? Talk about bad luck.

The Principals office had a mahogany and velvet theme throughout the room. The desk had fancy gold embroidery on each end and the curtains were a wine velvet color. The ground had dark carpet with a wine velvet rug, to match with the curtains.

"Come on in boys!"

Everyone walked in and waited for the principal to talk.

"I should probably introduce myself. Come on out Brandon!"

All of a sudden Brandon popped out from under the principal's desk. Holy fuck what was he doing down there?!

"Hey guys, so um this is my mom."

"Sup boys, call me Mrs.Mandy or Mandy either is cool."

Brandon stood up stretched out his back.

"So as a birthday gift to Rob and as a gift to all of you, my mom let all of us get out early!"

Preston walked closer up Brandon and looked back at Mrs.Mandy.

"Wow really? Thanks dude!"

"Yeah, no worries. I just wanted to show my gratitude to you guys. Ever since I met all of you my life has gotten way better. At my old school I didn't really have friends because of the things I liked and everything. Actually I was kinda bullied so um thank you everyone for not treating me like the scum on your shoe."

Matt went up the Brandon and pinched his cheeks. Bullying is so stupid, Why would someone do that to someone else? How can a person make someone feel so low, do they no not of humanity?

"Awe, it's okay dude. You're one of us now. We won't let anything happen to you, I promise."

Nooch pulled Brandon towards everyone and gave him a big old hug. Everyone joined in on the hug and it ended up in a huge group hug. Hugs are love, hugs are life. They make they world go round after all.

"I fan!" What? I leaned my head up to see Mrs.Mandy taking photos on her phone.

"Um Mrs?"

"SHH Go back to hugging! I'm going to use this later!" The fuck, eh I'm not going to question it. I have gotten weirder things in my Youtube comment sections before. I went back to hugging the boys.

After a couple of minutes the group hug was interrupted by a series of three dings.

Everyone pulled away from the hug and thanked Mrs.Mandy for the day off.

"Hey Rob, I'm going to go home and get a video or two out. I'll see you at the party babe!" Preston pecked my cheek and making his way home. Oh shoot I should probably get home and get a video out too.

I said temporary good byes to everyone and walked out of the school building. Slow traffic was filling up the roads as I started walking home. Maybe I should upload Factions today, or maybe Hunger Games. Eh, I'll probably end up doing both.

I know Lachlan said to not worry about any details of the party but I can't help it. Will there be enough snacks? Wait, really Rob? Snacks? How old are you twelve? Well I think Lachlan said something about firing a turnt caterer, whatever turnt means.

Lachlan's party are legendary so, hopefully this party will be too. A cold bitter hand covered my mouth and nose. What the? Whats happening!? Unconsciousness flooded my mind as I felt my body go limp and my mind shut down.

A/N: Okay so this is either going to be a 3 Part thing or a 4 Part thing It all depends on my exams really. Hmmm I wonder what happened to Rob?

(P.S: Trust me, whatever you think Is going to happen it's going to be way worse. )

#Poofless

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...