Mafia King and Queen - Dream...

By __oriana_x

Y/N is the daughter of the most powerful mafia in the world, the Black Crows Mafia. When it becomes her time... More

Important Information
1. Just a Normal Day
2. Masquerade Ball
3. Dance
4. Blood and Feathers
5. A New Leader
6. Funeral
7. Outplayed
8. 2-0
9. Face-off
10. Caught
11. Trapped
12. Rescued?
13. Honored Guest or Dangerous Prisoner
14. Rescue Mission
15. Suprise Visit
16. On the Same Side
17. Deserved
18. Why Are You Helping Me?
19. Secrets Revealed
20. Party
21. Dancing Under the Stars
22. Masks and Darkness
24. Blood for the Blood God
25. Choose
26. Plans and Lies
27. Make Your Choice
28. Last Game
29. Safe
30. Late Night Calls
31. First Date
32. Autumn Leaves
33. Friends and Enemies
34. Love from the Past
35. Better Than You
36. Christmas
37. Mistletoe
38. Night Changes
39. Another Ball
40. Not Again
41. Shots
42. Happy New Year
43. Hurt So Much
44. Show You Mean It
45. Valentine's Day: Part One
46. Valentine's Day: Part 2
47. Valentines Day: Part 3
48. Valentine's Day: Part 4
49. Sex and Sunsets
50. Allies
51. Old Friends
52. The Calm Before the Storm
53. Meetings
54. Hit List
57. Birthday Crash
56. Bridge Down
57. True Love
58. She Said Yes
59. Final Boss
60. Bullets
61. Darkness and Death
62. My Fault
63. Waking Up
64. Reunited
65. Wedding
66. The End
Epilogue
Final Author's Note

23. End This With a Bang

2.1K 62 29
By __oriana_x

3rd Person Omniscient POV

Glasses clink together under the flashing lights. The music is fainter but still quite loud.

A person downs the wine in one gulp, swiping another from the table and holding it out to their companion who sips their wine slowly.

Punz rolls his eyes and walks off, blue eyes darting around to catch a glimpse of someone.

He walks onto the dance floor and a girl is immediately thrown into his arms.

"Hiiii," she smiles, her hands running up his chest to loop around his neck. Punz smiles awkwardly and gently spins her to face another guy whom she instantly latches onto.

"This was such a dumb idea," he mutters under his breath. He glances over and sees Quackity shirtless, shaking his hips aggressively in front of a girl. "These fucks can't even dance. Why did I agree to this?"

"Because you want to help me." A hand with long fingernails grabs the side of his face and turns it around. Nails scrape against his cheek and he scowls.

"Hey Y/N," he grumbles. She smiles and releases her grip, smoothing out a few wrinkles in her dress.

"Not pleased to see me?" she fake points. "I'm offended."

Punz grumbles and places both hands on her waist as the music changes to a slower speed.

"So how'd it go with Dream?" he asks. He searches the dance floor and surrounding table but there's no sign of the mafia leader.

"He's in one of the back rooms sleeping," Y/N says, noticing him looking. "He was pretty enchanted with me I'll say, but it could have been the alcohol."

Punz scoffs and readjusts his hands' position to her back.

"He likes you Y/N. He does. He admires your skill. I know it doesn't look like it at the moment but he wants you. And you two would make an unstoppable team. And don't lie to me," he leans down to whisper in her ear. "You like him too."

Y/N frowns.

"I do. But I want to test him. Let's see how much he truly wants me. I don't want to be with another rich, entitled, spoiled, mafia chad. He has to prove to me he's not like the others. I'll put him through hell if I have to."

The blonde pushes their bodies closer so they can continue talking while the host turns up the music again.

"You don't have to do this to him. Just let him into your heart. I know they hurt you, but please, give him a chance."

Y/N pulls back from him, her hands lingering on his as her face searches his.

"You and Techno have always been my only friends from that school and I thank you for that. But you have no idea how hard it is to trust someone again."

Punz nods and slowly lets go of her hands.

"I know, I wish I could have done something sooner."

Y/N smiles.

"Don't beat yourself up over it. Just focus on what you need to do. Drista has what she needs. All you have to do is wait for my next move."

Punz smiles as he backs up into the crowd.

"I'm sure I won't have to wait long."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time for some Karlnap.

Karl shoves through dancers as he screams Sapnap's name.

"Sapnap!" His face smacks right into the side of a man and he pushes past a woman. "Sorry sorry, excuse me."

The music blares in his ears and the lights nearly blind him as he searches for a flash of orange.

"Sapnap!"

The raven-haired man is dancing with a girl with caramel brown hair and a blue dress.

"Oh hey Karl," he giggles, planting a kiss on the girl's cheek while she snuggled farther into his chest. "This is Lisa."

"Hi Lisa," Karl smiles back, giving a polite half-wave. He suppresses the frown as he notices her hands resting around his neck. "Sapnap, we need to go back to the table."

Sapnap hums softly with contentment, his eyes fixed on her dark eyes.

"Sapnap!" Karl screams. This snaps him out of his trance as he lifts his head.

"What?"

"We need to go to the table, Dream is waiting for us."

"Oh, I have to go," Sapnap lightly pulls her hands off of him and kisses her cheek again. "I hope we meet again."

"Oh," Lisa frowns but quickly smiles again. "I'm sure I'll find you someday."

"Sapnappppp," Karl groans, tugging on his arm.

"Bye Lisa," he waves before Karl practically drags him off the dance floor. Lisa watches the two of them go behind a pillar with a frown.

"What is wrong with you?" Karl whispers once he drags Sapnap behind one of the massive pillars on the edges of the ballroom.

"What? I was having some fun!" Sapnap protests. "That was the whole point of learning to dance."

"She could be trying to get intel from you Sapnap!" Karl scolds. "You can't do this!"

"Calm down, don't be jealous," Sapnap rolls his eyes and crosses his arms.

"Me? Jealous? You're funny," Karl scoffs.

"Oh really," Sapnap whispers in a deep voice that sends chills down Karl's spine. He grips Karl's chin with one hand and raises it to meet his gaze. "I think you are."

Karl's face heats up, burning bright red and as stammers out a reason.

"Not much to say now huh?" Sapnap moves their faces closer. "Don't think I don't know Karl."

Karl whispers something and swallows nervously.

Sapnap smirks, leaning in closer and Karl follows. His eyes flutter shut as he prepares for it.

"Hey! Stop making out!" Quackity yells, shoving his head around the pillar and grinning at the two. 

Sapnap lets go of Karl and smirks, backing away.

"I wasn't planning on it."

He watches the Sapnap walk off with Quackity as the two of them bicker.

His hand flies to his chin and touches the spot where Sapnap touched.

He knows.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

??? POV

"Are you in position?" I whisper through my mic. There's static for a bit but the answer eventually comes through.

"Yes, the explosives are planted and the timer is set."

"Good," I adjust the red tie on my suit and heft the large gun over my shoulder. "Then we're ready."

"Let's do this boys," a voice says, there's the clicking of something in the background before four large smoke bombs are thrown onto the dance floor.

Red smoke billows out and begins spreading across the ballroom. With the smoke deployed, I rush in, my men following.

As the smoke clears, I rapidly shoot at the host still standing on the balcony.

His body falls all the way down to the floor and screams soon arise. The people make a circle around him and I stride over, guns in both hands, aimed at the people.

"Let's end this party with a bang."

——————————————————————————————

1,179 words

Sorry for not updating, I've been sick and still haven't been able to go back to school.

Comment any mistakes you find so I can fix them!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 1.2K 23
The Mask, known only by his friends as Dream is a deadly assassin who has managed to hide as a peasant in a kingdom for years. Any spotting of the Ma...
423K 7.4K 49
Feelings are stupid. Romance is dumb. Gaming and mac-n-cheese, now that's where it's at. Being the best at gaming is her profession. But Dream says o...
294K 6.7K 21
Y/N is Wilbur Soots younger sister, one day her brother allows her to talk to a friend of his, who wants to talk further with y/n and become close fr...
9.4K 257 15
When Y/N joins the Dream SMP, she and George seem to get along very well but what happens when Dream starts to catch feelings for his best friend's c...