Everything Changed (One Direc...

Autorstwa StylesLoverAAF

Darcy Elizabeth McQueeney was a regular girl. The only difference was that she used to be best friends with t... Więcej

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.

Chapter 15.

171 7 4
Autorstwa StylesLoverAAF

Harry's POV

I opened the door and picked up my food; Nando's, of course. I walked back into my room and closed the door behind me. To tell you the truth, I'm not hungry. Come to think of it, I haven't been hungry ever since Darcy and I broke up. I can still remember Louis' words clearly. "You're a fuckin manwhore! And I don't want Darcy to be involved with someone like you!" The words stung. Louis; my best friend. I still can't believe he said that. I might seem like all I care about is hooking up with girls but the truth is, I don't want to. Management makes me. That's what the boys don't know. After the whole Caroline Flack situation they thought it would be best to make my the "player" of the group. They don't allow me to have girlfriends or anything. At first I found it cool. You know hooking up with girls all the time and being invited to every party you could think of, but after a while it gets tiring. When I met Darcy, I knew that I wanted to be with her. That's why I went to management and talked to them. They agreed to let me date her but only her. And now that Louis forced us apart I just.....I can't. I don't know what to do. It might sound silly that I feel like this after only knowing her for a short amount of time but I love her. I really do love her. I feel like there's a part of me missing.

Bring Bring Bring

I heard my phone go off. I reached over my bed side table and grabbed it.

@Louis_Tomlinson: I'm sorry @Harry_Styles and @Darcybabexoxo I didn't mean what I said. I was just angry. Please forgive me:( #SorryHarcy #ForgiveLou

I noticed that #SorryHarcy and #ForgiveLou was trending. I scoffed. Its going to take him much more then just a sorry on Twitter to get me to forgive him. My phone went off again.

@Darcybabexoxo: Life's funny. One moment everything can be going great but with one blink of an eye it can all disappear.

A tear dropped on my phone. I didn't even notice that I was crying until now. Should I tweet her? I thought about it for a while then decided that its better if I don't. Why did this have to happen? Everything was going so great. I rubbed my face with my hands. I fell back on the bed and groaned. I heard the radio playing from Darcy's room.

(Song on side)

"Turn the lights on!

Ohhh wo-oh, Ohhh wo-oh

We share something so common

Still so rare, and I'm in awe

Never been here before

So high, we're still climbing

Even here inside these walls

Breaking each other's hearts

And we don't care cause we're so

In too deep, can't think about giving it up

But I never knew love would feel like a heart attack

It's killing me, swear I never cried so much

Cause I never knew love would hurt this fuckin' bad

The worst pain that I ever had

Ohhh wo-oh, never never never knew love (Ohhh wo-oh) would hurt this fuckin' bad

The worst pain that I ever had"

I heard her singing sweetly along with the song. Is this how she really feels? I started thinking. Maybe breaking up with her wasn't the best thing after all. Yeah Louis had a problem with it but I should have just ignored him.

"All the times when I know I should be smiling

Seem to be the time that I frown the most

Can't believe that we're still survivin

Cause I'm slowly breaking down

Even when I hold you close

And if I lose you

I'm afraid I would lose who

Who I gave my love to

That's the reason I stay around

Even though I fell way

In too deep, can't think about giving it up

But I never knew love would feel like a heart attack

It's killing me, swear I never cried so much

Cause I never knew love would hurt this fuckin' bad  

The worst pain that I ever had"

I sat against the wall and found myself carefully singing along with her and the music.

"Ohhh wo-oh, never never never knew love (Ohhh wo-oh) would hurt this fuckin' bad

The worst pain that I ever had

And it hurts,

Cause I wanna leave, and you wanna leave

But the love keeps us together

And if I lose you

I'm afraid I would lose who

Who I gave my love to

That's the reason I stay around

Even though I fell way

In too deep, can't think about giving it up

But I never knew love would feel like a heart attack

It's killing me, swear I never cried so much

Cause I never knew love would hurt this fuckin' bad

The worst pain that I ever had

Ohhh wo-oh, never never never knew love (Ohhh wo-oh) would hurt this fuckin' bad

The worst pain that I ever had"

Darcy's POV

So here I am, lying down on my bed, crying my eyes out and listening to sad music. Pathetic right? Well what would you do if you lost possibly the love of your life? I sat like this for another hour. Just hoping that my pain will go away. I flipped onto my stomach and noticed the food that Louis left for me on my bedside table. I decided it would be best to eat it considering that I haven't eaten for what....3 days maybe. I opened the bag and the food was cold. I want to heat it up but that means that I have to go to the kitchen which means leaving the room which also means possibly bumping into Louis.  

I decided to get it over with. I'm going to have to leave my room sooner or later. I got up and walked towards the door. My heart beating quickly. I opened the door and looked out. It was quiet. Maybe everyone went out. I walked down the stairs and froze. Louis was sitting on the couch talking with Harry. Oh my god. Harry doesn't even look like himself. His curls are flattened out, he has dark circles under his eyes and the normal glimmer I see in his eyes are gone. My poor baby. I backed up and hid behind the corner listening to their conversation carefully. Yes I might be ease dropping...but can you blame me?

"Haz, how many times do I have to say it?"

"I don't know Louis...maybe until you mean it." Harry said harshly.

"I do mean it! God damn it I wont be here if I didn't....Haz I'm sorry. I'm truly and sincerely sorry. How many times do I have to say it?"

"I don't care how many times you say it Louis. You called me hurtful things and forced me and Darcy apart. Why? Why did you do it Louis? Do you really think that low of me? Did you really mean all of those things you said about me?" Harry asked staring to cry.

"No!No of course I don't."

"Then why did you say it?"

"I-I don't, I don't know." Louis whispered looking down.

"What do you mean you don't know Louis? You said it, so there must be a reason."

"I don't Harry. I just got mad that you and her were together. I-I guess I just got upset that my best friend had a boyfriend and never told me an-"

"And you were jealous." Harry stated. Louis didn't say anything he just looked down. Wait a minute...was Louis jealous? I mean why would he? He has never told me he liked me or anything. But then again he has always been weird when I have boyfriends. But I don't think-

"Louis...Were you jealous?" asked Harry cutting me out of my thoughts. I leaned a little bit closer trying to listen clearer.

Louis looked uneasy "I-"

Crash

"DARCY!?"

Shit.

"Darcy what are you doing?" asked Louis helping me up. I wanted to say well I was spying on you guys and heard you talking about being jealous of me and Harry but I knew I couldn't do that.

"Umm...well I was walking down the stairs to come heat up my food, but I tripped on the table leg." I tried my best hoping that they fall for it. Truth be told...I'm a horrid lier.

Harry looked me as if he's in deep thought. I looked away hoping to get my mind of of him. "Okay well here give me your food, and I'll go heat it for you." Louis took my food and walked towards the kitchen. "Thanks Lou!" I yelled. "No problemo" he yelled back. I walked towards the couch and sat down. This is the first time that I'm alone with Harry since the breakup. We didn't say much. He just sat there looking at the blank TV and I played with my fingers. I look up about to say something when Harry got up and excused himself. I murmured a quiet 'okay' and looked back down at my fingers. Is this how its gonna be from now on? I thought to myself.

"No! Niall you can't just walk up to a random person and jump on their back." I heard someone say walking in through the front door. Zayn and Niall.

"Why not? I didn't think it was that bad."

"Dude, the guy was like 50 years old. You could have broken him or something", they argued walking into the living room.

"Darcy! Hey you're out of the room"

"Hey Ni, I am. I decided to come down and eat."

He smiled. "That's great! Great to see you again" he said while stuffing his mouth with chips and flopping down next to me. I chuckled.

"So...how have you been?" asked Zayn sitting on the opposite of me.

"Honestly?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"I've been terrible. I haven't gotten any sleep and I'm barley in the mood to eat, its just terrible." I sighed. "I miss him Zayn. I miss him so much it hurts." I cried.

"I know its hard but you have to relax." He pulled me onto his lap and rubbed my back "I heard this saying one time 'If you love someone let them go, and if they come back then its meant to be.' You just have to wait Darc. Sooner or later Harry will come around again." I looked up at him and he gave me a warming smile.

"Thanks Zayn." I smiled and hugged him tightly

"No problem Darcy" he kissed me forehead.

"Darcy I got your food." said Louis walking into the living room. He took one look at me and ran to my side.

"Oh my god. Darcy are you okay? What happened?" he asked looking into my eyes and wiping away tears from my cheeks.

"I'm fine Louis."

"You sure?"

"Yes Lou" I smiled. He hesitated at first but then nodded. I grabbed my plate of food but stayed on Zayn's lap. He put his arms around my waist and held me close to him. I grabbed a fork and started eating. Mmmm this is amazing. I forgot how good food tastes.

"So do you guys want to watch a movie?" asked Lou walking towards the TV. We nodded and he popped the movie in. Fast Five. He knows that I love this movie. "Thanks Lou." He just smiled and looked back at the TV. I finished my food and I started to cuddle with Zayn through the movie. Soon enough I fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

I hope you all enjoyed! Please comment and vote! Thanks:)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

26.2K 2.3K 43
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
154K 4.2K 200
When Shi Qingluo, an agriculture expert, opened her eyes again after dying, she realised she had transmigrated as a farm girl in an ancient era. Her...
143K 5.2K 25
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
43.4K 1.5K 45
She had always feared the night, but everything changed when someone showed her its beauty. The calming moonlight and soothing night sounds transform...