š‡š¢š¬ š’š¢š§ || š‡š²š®š§š„š¢...

By mysticbangtxn

Aren't we all sinners? Felix Lee was raised by nuns in an orphanage. He's kind, caring, and is also a Christi... More

[ Authors Note ]
[ Characters & Playlist ]
chapter I
chapters II
chapter III
chapter V
chapter VI
chapter VII
chapter VIII
chapter IX
chapter X
chapter XI
chapter XII
chapter XIII
chapter XIV
chapter XV
chapter XVI
chapter XVII
chapter XVIII
chapter XIX
chapter XX
chapter XXI
chapter XXII
chapter XXIII
chapter XXIV
chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII
!!NEW STORY!!
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXXI
Chapter XL
Chapter XLI
Chapter XLII
Chapter XLIII
Chapter XLIV
Chapter XLV
Chapter XLVI
Chapter XLVII
Chapter XLVIII

chapter IV

4.3K 238 59
By mysticbangtxn

────────────

Felix Lee

I spent almost all money for a some new clothes am for my interview that I'm currently sprinting too right now.

I really hope I get this job. I've never been so desperate.

"Remember Felix, if your hever having a hard time. You can always come back to us."

I walk into The Cafe  I was told be at and I see a woman wearing a black suit with a high sleek ponytail; she's typing away on her laptop with a cup of tea beside her. I hesitate before walking over to the table.

"Miss Hong?" I called to her softly causing her too loom up fr her laptop. "Your late." She sighed impatiently.

Only by two minutes

"I-I'm sorry, traffic was a bit busy today." I chuckled

She doesn't say anything and continues to type on her computer. My heart is pounding and not because how fast I was running to get here, its because my anxiety is eating me up—

"Name." Miss Hong suddenly spoke.

"Felix Lee." I answered

"Where you born?"

"Sydney, Australia."

"Any family?"

"No, um. I'm an orphan." I choked out. Miss Hong stops typing and looks ate in my eyes.

I grasp my pants leg. I hated that word so much.

"You mom abandoned because your a nuisance Felix. You will always be a nuisance."

I swallow and it was a hard lump, it hurts.

"Do you take any medication, do you do any drugs or substances of any kind?"

"No."

Miss Hong clears her throat as she slides a thin folder to me.

"What's this?" I asked as I slowly open the folder.

"A contract. Meaning while working at Hwang Industries, everything you see or hear cannot be talked and gossiped about outside the workplace."

I read the contract until I saw an empty spot for a signature.

"Do you accept?"

"So I got the job?"

"Do. You. Accept?" She asked again in a stern voice as she held out a pen.

I hesitate, my breathing is shaky as I take the pen in my hand. I sign it and she takes back both the pen and the folder.

She stands up from her seat and packs her laptop in her bag.

"You'll get a call tomorrow. For an interview with the  Chairman of Hwang Industries. He'll like to see who his new assistant is." She walks out the Cafe.

I sat there in the booth, processing what just happened, questioning if made the right decision joining such a big company.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.9K 2.3K 22
[COMPLETED] Hwang Hyunjin is the popular boy in his school, rich, handsome and heir to his father's company Hyun Corporation, the best and known comp...
27.4K 1.1K 27
School has reach its end and Lee Felix has just befriended the slightly new, reserved boy, Hwang Hyunjin. Over the summer, they spend more and more t...
79.1K 1.8K 40
Eun is the daughter of one of the most feared mafia bosses of Seoul, Park Byung-ho. Her squad, the "Stray Kids" squad, is the one in charge of the mo...
50.9K 2.4K 14
"You don't know me, Felix. I'm not a good person like you think. You really shouldn't bother yourself with me. You'll only end up getting hurt." "Wha...