๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ข๏ฟฝ...

By lustfulsin123

๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐€๐๐ˆ๐’๐“ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐๐€๐“๐ˆ๐„๐๐“ This story takes place after Captain America: The Wint... More

๐–๐„๐‹๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐„
Chapter 1 // first meeting
Chapter 2 // first interaction
Chapter 3 // first incident
Chapter 4 // feeling guilty
Chapter 5 // first conversation
Chapter 6 // personal space
Chapter 7 // first session
Chapter 8 // first report
Chapter 9 // home
Chapter 10 // trust
Chapter 11 // returns
Chapter 12 // second session
Chapter 13 // accident
Chapter 14 // nightmares
Chapter 15 // second report
Chapter 16 // surprise
Chapter 17 // first fight
Chapter 18 // labels or not?
Chapter 19 // third session
Chapter 20 // Steve and Bucky
Chapter 21 // third report
Chapter 22 // party
Chapter 23 // part one
Chapter 24 // part two
Chapter 25 // regret
Chapter 26 // healing
Chapter 27 // recovery
Chapter 28 // fourth session
Chapter 29 // pleasure
Chapter 30 // afraid
Chapter 31 // fourth report
Chapter 32 // grieving
Chapter 33 // the truth
Chapter 34 // the gym
Chapter 35 // the plan
Chapter 36 // I love you
Chapter 37 // hang on
Chapter 38 // don't leave
Chapter 39 // come back
Chapter 40 // the serum
Chapter 41 // the letter
Chapter 42 // a new life
Chapter 43 // dating
Chapter 44 // punches
Chapter 45 // first mission
Chapter 46 // flames
Chapter 47 // a traitor
Chapter 48 // a reunion
Chapter 49 // painful words
Chapter 50 // apologies
Chapter 51 // lust
Chapter 52 // betrayal
Chapter 53 // painful truth
Chapter 54 // deja vu
Chapter 55 // panic
Chapter 56 // communication
Chapter 57 // tension
Chapter 58 // beg
Chapter 59 // aftercare
Chapter 60 // revenge
Chapter 62 // first date
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
Bonus I // christmas
Bonus II // the end?
๐๐„๐– ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š

Chapter 61 // shopping

2.8K 101 15
By lustfulsin123

"So what do you think?" I ask a little unsure while I stand in the middle of Wanda's room. She is sitting on her bed as she looks at me with big eyes of what I just asked her.

Without answering my question she stands up and hugs me. First I'm surprised but in the end I hugged her back. "I think it's a great idea and if the tests are okay, I would love to."

"Really?" I ask excitedly as I break away from the hug and Wanda gives me a nod. "Thank you so much, you have no idea how happy you are going to make Allison and how happy you make me." I admit.

I hate waking up alone, without James. Especially when he did not tell me beforehand. Normally when he goes on missions in the morning he always tells me so now I'm worried maybe something happened.

I shake the worrying thoughts of me and take place at the dining table. I take a sip from my coffee before checking my phone to see if James sended me where he went off but I have zero notifications. I place my phone back down before taking a bite of my sandwich with nutella.

Just when I decided to send my first message to James the door of the place opened. I take a last sip from my coffee before getting off my chair.

"Where have you b- Wanda?" I interrupt myself as I turn towards the door and see Wanda walking in after James. She gives me a warm smile causing the worry to leave my body.

"Good morning, doll." James says before he walks towards me and places a small kiss on my lips. His eyes leave mine and go towards my coffee.

"You can have it." I say and James gives me a happy smile before taking my coffee and drinking all of it. I shake my head chuckling to myself before walking towards Wanda.

"What's up, Wands?" I ask while giving her a hug to greet her. We move away from each other before she answers me.

"Well it's your last free day and I have no missions on the planning for today so what do you think about shopping?" She asks with a grin.

I look towards James to see if he is okay with not spending my last free day with him but he acts like he is not listening to our conversation.

"I think it's a great idea but what are you guys hiding from me?" I ask as I cross my arms before my chest while narrowing my eyes at both of them.

"Nothing." James says too quickly. I narrow my eyes at him for a good minute until he keeps eye contact with me while he smirks, causing me to look away from his teasing eyes.

"I just want you to have a normal day for once, doll. And going shopping with your best friend seems pretty normal to me." James explains while he comes my way. When I'm in reach he throws his arm over my shoulder and kisses the side of my head.

"Thank you." I say sincerely before giving a small kiss on his cheek. "I'll be right back." I say towards Wanda before walking towards the bathroom to dress up.

"For a moment I really thought she was seeing right through our lie." Wanda states the moment Allison was out of sight. I nod my head in agreement.

"Just try to keep her busy until I found the perfect ring and then tonight we will talk about the other thing." I explain while I text Steve to say that I'll be down in a few minutes.

"I still can't believe you are going to ask her to marry you." Wanda says excited and a little too loud for my liking. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to tell. If Allison knows before I can ask her to be my wife I'll kill Wanda.

"Say it louder, maybe than she will fucking hear you." I say annoyed while I throw my jacket on.

"Sorry." Wanda mumbles just as Allison walks out from the bathroom. She is wearing a white crop top that is held up with spaghetti straps, a jeans with a few holes and a jeans jacket. But what my eyes catch the most is that she is wearing my dog tag around her neck.

"I'm ready." My beautiful girl says as she puts her phone away in a tiny white handbag where also her wallet is in it before she walks towards me.

"I'll see you tonight." She says before kissing my lips. We kiss just a little longer before we move away from each other.

"Be careful and have fun." I say while I put one of her loose hairstrings behind her ear. She gives me a small smile before leaving the place with Wanda. I wait a few minutes before I also take my stuff and meet Steve downstairs in his car.

I open the passenger's seat and settle inside. "That took you long enough." Is the first thing Steve says as I sit down and close the car door.

"Just start driving, we don't have all day." I remind him and Steve directly starts the car to the first jewelryè store.

☾︎ ✵ ꧁꧂ ✵ ☽︎

5 hours later we stepped into the 9th jewelry store. I swear if they don't have the perfect ring I'm going to sue every single jewelry store that exists.

"Good afternoon gentlemen, how may I help you?" The woman behind the counter asks us as soon as we walk into the store.

"I'm looking for the most exclusive engagement ring with the most beautiful diamond." I explain and the woman's eyes go wide before she gives me a big smile.

"Well you are very lucky sir, because today a brand new ring came in this morning but I have to warn you that it cost 769.000 dollars." The woman explains while she types on the pc in front of her.

"Perfect, can I see it?" I ask and the woman nods before she takes off to the back. We wait for a good 5 minutes before the woman walks back with a tiny box in her hands. She opens the box and I directly fall in love with the ring.

"That's the one." I say towards Steve and he gives me a proud smile before I pay for the ring and take it with me.

"I still can't believe that you never tried McDonalds before." I say shocked before taking a bite of my nugget. Wanda nods her head while she shoves a handful of fries into her mouth.

"I can't believe it either! I really missed something out! This food is heaven." She says excited before taking a big bite of her Big Mac causing me to chuckle.

Wanda gets a message on her phone and quickly takes it out of her pocket. I look at her with questioning eyes while I sip on my Cola. She quickly answers before shoving her phone back into her packet.

"Do you want to go home when we are finished here?" She asked before shoving a nugget in her mouth.

"Yes, my feet hurt like hell. I forgot how much shopping can tire you out." I say while I finish my last fries.

Wanda and I have been shopping for over 5 hours. We bought a lot of clothes for the summer and party's. We also got our nails done and I bought a new bag because mine is almost completely falling apart.

"I can't anymore. I feel like my stomach is going to explode." Wanda says as she rubs her hand over her belly. I laugh before standing up and taking our plates to put them away. Wanda takes our bags and follows closely behind me.

"I think I'm going to sleep really well tonight." Wanda mumbles as she leans her head on my shoulder. "But I really had a good time." She adds.

"Me too." I say as I link my arm together with hers and take over my bags. We walk back towards the car and place our stuff in the back before we drive back home.

☾︎ ✵ ꧁꧂ ✵ ☽︎

"We are home!" I call out as I open the door of our place. I walk inside with Wanda following behind me. I place my stuff on the sofa before taking off my shoes. I hear a door open before I feel those lovely arms around my waist.

"I missed you." James whispers in my ear as he hugs me from behind. He gives my neck a few kisses before turning me around and capturing my lips. I smile in the kiss and wrap my arms around his torso.

"Do I need to remind you that I'm still here? You horny teenachers." Wanda says, causing me to break the kiss. I blush causing James to smirk.

"Did you have fun?" James asks, changing the subject. He walks towards the couch and looks inside the bags to see what I bought.

"Yes it was really fun." I say as I let myself fall into the couch. I see Wanda standing in the middle of the room fidgeting with her fingers so I pat the space next to me.

"Yes and oh my- you really need to try McDonalds." Wanda says as he takes place beside me. James takes place on the other couch with a confused look on his face.

"What is McDonalds?" He asks and I really want to slap him in the face but then I remember he is more than hundred years old so I can't really blame him.

"I'll explain later but now tell me what is going on with the both of you." I demand as I lean my back against the couch and cross my arms before my chest.

I know something has been going since this morning. They were acting off and there was tension hanging into the air. Wanda has also been thinking twice today before she said something which is not normal for her and now she is also really quiet.

"Doll, we need to tell you something really important." James starts as he claps his hands together in front of them. I take a deep breath, preparing myself for the worst.

James looks between me and Wanda before he continues. "Remember a few nights ago that we talked about having children?" James asks and I nod my head because I feel like my airways have been blocked.

"I know you don't want adoption, which I completely understand but have you heard about surrogacy?" James asks a little hesitantly.

"Yes, I-I've heard of it but since when did you want kids? With me?" I ask, a little shocked as I swallow my tears away.

"Before you I never thought there was a future for me but then you came into my life and everything changed. From the first time I laid my eyes on you I knew I was going to spend my whole life loving you. I want to start a family with you, Ally. Only you." James explains.

"R-really?" My voice cracks as the first tear leaves my eyes. James nods before he stands up and comes my way. He bends down to my level and rubs my tears away.

"But who is going to be the surrogate mother? It can take months even years before you find the right match! I don't know if I can handle it if we fail over and over again." I say panicked.

"You don't have to look anymore, because I'm right here." Wanda says as she takes my hand in hers. I look with wide eyes at her while she gives me a smile. More tears leave my eyes uncontrollable and I don't know what to say.

"I did some tests and I'm completely healthy. I can be the surrogate mother if you want that." Wanda asks but I don't know what to say. This is all so overwhelming. I bury my face into the palm of my hands and cry quietly.

"Ally?" James says softly as he rubs circles on my thigh with his fingertips trying to calm me down. "Say something doll." He urges.

"We really didn't mean to upset you, A." Wanda says as he rubs my back. They didn't upset me because these are tears of joy. I can finally let my dreams come true.

"T-thank you." I say between my sobs as I throw my arms around James and Wanda's neck. Hugging them almost to death by my happiness. Their bodies relax in the hug as they realize that I want this.

Of course I want this. After an eternity of drowning in believing that I could never be happy or have a family on my own, my head is finally above the water, and I can swim to freedom. I can go back to believing in true love.

James Barnes, my true love.

Word count: 2222

We are getting closer to the end of the story :( BUT I'm already writing on the sequel! (More details soon)

I don't really like how this chapter turned out but James and Allison really deserve to have a family!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 7.4K 47
When Y/n moves into Avengers Tower on the same day as Steve's best friend, you and Bucky become fast friends. Looking at Bucky you want something mor...
249K 8.2K 142
This is the Sequel to Winter's Widow and Thunder's Throne pt1! Hydra has been defeated, at least for now. You and Bucky are just trying to raise your...
80.4K 1.1K 47
๐— ๐˜† ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ด๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜...๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ธ. ๐Ÿฆพ๐Ÿฆพ๐Ÿฆพ A book full of smut, fl...
1.5M 19.2K 180
โ€ผ๏ธThe story is in 2 parts, Enjoy!! Self-insertโ€ผ๏ธ You are a former Black Widow who has been in hiding for years. You have made amends and have dealt w...