𝑩𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒅𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝑮𝒐𝒍𝒅

By Babydeer2019

Emriana travels to the Kingdom of Ekudal to sell her paintings but gets more than she bargained for when she... More

Disclaimer
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
chapter fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight
chapter fifty-nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty-one
chapter sixty-two
chapter sixty-three
chapter sixty-four
chapter sixty-six
chapter sixty-seven
chapter sixty-eight
chapter sixty-nine
chapter seventy
chapter seventy-one
chapter seventy-two
chapter seventy-three
chapter seventy-four
chapter seventy-five
chapter seventy-six
chapter seventy-seven
chapter seventy-eight
chapter seventy-nine
chapter eighty
chapter eighty-one
chapter eighty-two
chapter eighty-three
chapter eighty-four
chapter eighty-five
chapter eighty-six
chapter eighty-seven
chapter eighty-eight
epilogue
Swords of Emerald
New book coming soon...

chapter sixty-five

36.7K 1.1K 333
By Babydeer2019

Emriana

"No way!" Zeke threw his head back in laughter as Drakkar scowled at Zander in betrayal.

"You said you wouldn't tell a soul," he snapped at Zander, but even he couldn't stop laughing.

"You shouldn't have trusted my words," Zander smirked as he played with my fingers.

"Why would you drink it in the first place?" I chimed in, and he groaned. "Didn't it smell bad?

Zeke was barely breathing as he rolled on the ground. The flame of the fire lit up his face beautifully, carving the shadow of his perfect face.

"I didn't fucking know!" Drakkar tried to defend himself, but the three of us couldn't stop laughing.

"Can't believe you drank his piss!" Zeke's voice cracked as he laughed harder, and Drakkar rolled his eyes. He looked so cute, his bottom lip sticking out like a little kid as he glared at us.

"What did you do afterward?" I asked him before glancing at the fireplace. After dinner, we all gathered in the living room. Zeke had made a fire, insisting he was better than his brothers for the task. Drakkar and Zander mocked him the whole time when the fire wouldn't start. It was hilarious.

I was sitting between Zander's legs as he lay sideways on the long sofa occupying the entire length. The side of his head was pressed against the headrest as he held me tightly against him. Drakkar was on the sofa perpendicular to us on the right, and Zeke was sitting on the green carpet in front of the fire because he claimed he needed to stay close to it in case it dimmed.

That's how we had started telling embarrassing anecdotes until Zander told us about the prank he did on Drakkar as a kid. After that, none of us could concentrate on anything. I nuzzled myself deeper into Zander, and he brushed my hair away from my face, caressing my cheek slowly.

"I threw up the entire afternoon," Drakkar said, and I giggled. "Mother thought I had food poisoning, so she fired the chef. Never told her what actually happened." Even he had a smile on his face as he told the story.

Drakkar had removed his shirt, too hot from the fire. That man radiated heat, I swear. It was hard not to stare at the avalanche of muscle on his body, glistening under the flame light. His wide broad shoulders were bulky with lean muscles that made him look rough but absolutely beautiful at the same time.

"But it doesn't matter cause I had my revenge," Zander tensed behind me.

"What the fuck does that mean?" Zander spat, and Drakkar's smile turned into a wicked smirk. Zeke glanced at the two in amusement as he nursed his drink.

"You ate it so well, never noticed it," I gasped at Drakkar's word, turning to Zander, glaring at him.

"What the fuck?" Zeke laughed.

"The fuck you fed him?" All attention was on Drakkar as he pushed his hair back with a growing smirk. Zander's heart was beating faster and faster with each second.

"Drakkar, what did you do?" I bit the inside of my cheeks to keep myself from laughing at Zander's horror. He cocked a brow in my direction.

"I gave him horse manure," he said, and my jaw dropped to the floor while Zeke's eyes doubled in size.

"Ewww," I gagged as Zeke was rolling onto the floor. He could barely breathe. Zander didn't say anything or didn't move a muscle. I waited for some reaction from his part, but he was frozen.

Drakkar chuckled, turning to face the fire.

"You're one sick fuck," Zander muttered under his breath, and Drakkar smirked.

None of them talked for a while after that. The fire crackled with passion, and the flames dancing in front of us lit up the shadows of the cabin. I closed my eyes for a moment, taking in the heat and warmth from the burning flames as I heard the distant sounds of insects chirping into the night.

At this moment, I could feel myself forgetting all my concerns as I inhaled Zander's strong minty scent. They weren't kings to be, and I wasn't a princess. It was just us.

Zander's large hand ran up and down my waist, his fingers lightly grazing the dress gently. He lowered his head to my neck and pressed his warm lips against the side of my throat. I closed my eyes, a shaky exhale leaving my mouth in response as I gripped his thighs. While he laced an arm around my waist, pulling me closer to his chest, the other grabbed my jaw, angling it for him as he continued attacking the skin.

He pulled the skin with his teeth before licking the area tenderly, taking his time. Gasps of pleasure escaped my lips as he began to suck at the skin, continuing his relentless attack on the same spot. Tingles along with a warm  sensation pooled in my stomach, I had to grip him harder for support.

He tightened his hold on my jaw in response to my moan while sucking harder my bruised skin. His motion drove me insane as he kept me steady, his arm on my waist tugging me back whenever I moved. My fingers dug into his legs, trying to resist all the unfamiliar sensation surfacing inside me. Zander would alternate between circling the area with his burning tongue before biting my neck.

My chest was already heaving up and down when he let my skin slip from his teeth. His stronghold on my jaw tightened as he moved my head back to admire his work. His dark grey eyes connected with my own as he tilted my head further back until my forehead touched his chest. He bent down toward me, my heart beating faster in excitement.

He lowered his face, his lips connecting with my neck once again. A low moan slipped out as his lips glided upward, following the curve of my neck until they attached themselves to mine. His hand slipped from my jaw, sliding down to my throat. He squeezed it just enough that my mouth opened in surprise. His tongue slipped between my lips, meeting my own. He took his time, once again, his fingers digging into my waist as he pulled me as close as he could to him.

He pulled away in a swift movement, lifting me off the couch. I yelped, grabbing his shoulder for support. I didn't have the time to do anything as he lowered me onto a soft surface. Zeke appeared in my line of vision, catching my neck and shoving me on my back against the bed as he crawled above me. His knees were on either side of my thighs as he pulled me up by the neck before he slammed his lips over mine. I moaned against him, my fingers entangling themselves into his brown hair as his tongue slipped inside.

He squeezed my throat, and I moaned, pulling at his hair. He groaned against my lips, his lips taking my upper one hostage as he began to suck at it until he couldn't breathe. My lungs couldn't work properly as his other hand dropped from my face, gliding down my body until he reached my breast. His big hand encircled it wholly before he squeezed it with force. I gasped against his lips, his hand closing around my throat.

Zeke moved off me, our lips never parting from each other. A second pair of lips connected with the crook of my neck. I moaned against Zeke as Drakkar's strong masculine scent filled my every sense as he bit into my skin. My body reacted to their little touches so effortlessly.

I cried into Zeke's mouth as Drakkar sucked harder at the skin just above the collarbone. Zeke hadn't left my breast and cradled the back of my head to allow himself more control over the kiss. He deepened it, his tongue rolling around my own, exploring my every little secret. Every time I would pull at his hair, I would be rewarded with the most attractive groan.

My other hand blindly reached for Drakkar, connecting with the nape of his neck as his face was drowned into my neck. I lightly gripped it, and his lips left my neck, my skin pulsing from his touch. I opened my eyes, my gaze connecting with his hungry one as Zeke kissed my chin before trailing his lips down to my chest. Drakkar took his place, our lips locking together as he brought his hands to either side of my face, his hand swallowing my cheeks as he kissed me tenderly. He was kissing me intentionally slow, making my inside go crazy as I couldn't get enough of him.

A pair of hands swept under me, fumbling against the laces of my dress. My hands cupped Drakkar's face before sliding into his hair, drawing him closer to me until our breaths mingled together. The dress loosened around my body as I moved against Drakkar's lips. Zander tugged at the sleeves of my dress, and the cold air hit my bare skin, the dress dropping to my waist. Goosebumps covered the surface of my body when Drakkar lifted himself from my lips, leaving me in a heaving mess as the three towered over me. My eyes met theirs, hungry gazes studying my body eternally slowly, like torture. My heart started thumping against my chest when I noticed it wasn't only lust in their eyes. There was something else entirely.

My eyes locked with Drakkar's first, and my heart began to accelerate merely at the sight of the emotion stirring in his eyes. It was something I had never witnessed. He had looked at me with loving eyes before but never like this. The way he gazed down at me was as if I was his most prized jewel, something he cherished more than anything. I was overwhelmed by this breathtaking man looking at me this way.

My gaze moved to Zeke next. He had always been the easiest to read. He didn't hide his feeling as much. But unlike the usual mischievous playfulness I always found behind his gaze, today I saw a soft tenderness that made me feel like an imposter for being on the receiving end of it. His gorgeous crystal blue eyes were like a book, asking, begging to be read.

I froze as my gaze locked with Zander's grey one. It took me a few seconds to actually register what I was seeing. The coldness and voidness behind his eyes were completely wiped away, instead replaced by a warmth I wasn't ready for. For the first time since I'd met him, I could see how he truly felt. It was like I had just unlocked the vault he had built over the years of pain. Knowing I had been the one to break down this wall made something in me snap.

The most genuine smile grew on my face as I met the gazes of the three men with I loved and desired, becoming addicted to the way they were looking at me. Zander moved toward me, his lips meeting mine with passion while also being the gentle man I loved. Zeke's addicting whisky scent mixed with Zander's as his lips connected with the sensitive area of my collarbones. My breath hitched against Zander as Zeke bit into the skin like a beast marking its prey.

The warmth of their hands roamed my body with vigor as if they craved every inch of my body. They would pause to squeeze the skin as if to tell me it belonged to them. Drakkar and Zeke explored every curve of my body with ferocity. Zeke squeezed my breast into his palm while Drakkar's hand slid down to my stomach and gripped the curve of my hip like his life depended on it. One of my hands left Zander's and reached for Zeke's bulky shoulder, digging my nails into the skin, earning a groan against my shoulder.

Having the three of them around me felt euphoric, and a feeling I couldn't explain clouded my mind as I felt their three pairs of lips. Zander pulled away, replaced by Drakkar, who slipped inside my mouth with excitement. Zander left a trail of open kisses down my chest, his wet lips hovering over my body as his breath felt like candle wax on my skin, leaving me a moaning mess.

Drakkar grabbed my bottom lip between his teeth and bit into the plumpness, draining the blood from it. His mouth left my own as it glided down the side to my chin, his lips never losing contact with my shivering body. His nose breathed hot air against the side of my jaw as his plump skin trailed down my neck. One of his hands brushed the hair away from my face before his fingers tangled themselves into them.

"Ah!" I cried in pleasure as my back arched at their torturing touches. Zeke chuckled against my breast, knowing exactly what they were doing to me. My eyes were blurry from the tears when Drakkar lifted himself off me. I followed Zeke's gaze as he stared at my neck with satisfaction before his gorgeous blue eyes connected with my own.

"You look gorgeous with my mark, princess," he said, his voice low and raspy. I smiled just as he smashed his lips over my bruised and swollen ones, making every bone inside my body weak as one of the most handsome men in the world treated me like his meal.

He licked my lips before pulling away enough so he could meet my eyes.

"Do you want to do this?" Zeke asked me as his rough hand cupped the side of my face.

"Do what?"

"Go all the way," I blushed furiously, remembering what Dana had told me. He kissed my forehead with a smile as he noticed my red face.

"Does it hurt?" I asked, my eyes moving to Drakkar.

"At first, yes, but we'll go slow," he said, sitting on my other side. I bit my lip in hesitation.

"Have you done it before?" I asked, and I didn't expect the look of shame that flashed through their eyes.

"Yes," Zander replied, his eyes clouded by regret.

"Can we stop if I don't like it?" I asked, and Drakkar nodded, pressing a kiss to my cheek as if to say don't worry, I got you.

"Of course, angel," Zander replied, running his fingers up and down my leg.

"Okay," I replied, and they smiled down at me.

"It's only going to be Drakkar today as we don't want to hurt you too much by all going in one night" Zeke explained, and I nodded, turning to meet Drakkar's eyes.

"Is that okay, little one?" He asked, almost nervously.

"More than okay."

He smiled and pressed his lips against my own, grabbing a handful of my hair to keep me as close to him as he could have me. His other hand slid down my neck, connecting with my breast. His thumb flickered the bud, sending strong pleasure through my body. He chuckled against my lips, licking my bruised lips before deepening the kiss.

I moaned into his mouth as a set of lips moved on my other breast, laying soft kisses against the plump surface.

"You're fucking perfect," Zander groaned against my breast as his tongue circled the pink bud before pulling it slightly between his teeth. I felt the side of his naked torso on my skin, making me realize he had removed his shirt.

I couldn't help myself as I moved my head up to take a look at him. His body looked too beautiful for this world. He looked like an angel descended into this world. There was a unique contrast as his pale skin made him look angelic, but the bulging muscle and the too many scars made him look like the devil. That was Zander, a constant battle between light and darkness.

"You're really handsome," I told him, and he looked up from my chest and seemed surprised I was talking to him. He sent me a wink before attacking my breast once more. It didn't seem fair how good the three of them looked as they ravished my body. I knew polyamory was very common in our kingdoms, but I still felt almost guilty that I had taken three beautiful men for myself.

I was already panting from their touches as I watched Zeke lower himself between my legs. The tip of his fingers grazed my thigh, stroking the skin up and down. I squirm at the ticklish gesture, closing my legs, but he pulled them apart with a firm grip. He started doing the same thing, barely touching my skin.

"Zeke, stop," I tried to push him away with my knees, and he smirked, grabbing a hold of them and placing them on either side of him. Drakkar's fingers continued to toy with my breast, occasionally sliding down to my stomach before moving back up. His lips had left my own, and he had decided to kiss every inch of my face, kissing my brows, eyes, everything. A giggle slipped from my lips when he almost kissed my eyeball.

"I'm getting addicted to this sound," Zeke said as his fingers continued to torture me, grazing my thigh up and down, inching closer and closer between my legs.

"Your nipples are fantastic," Zander grumbled, making my face heat up in embarrassment, his lips still attached to my skin. My hand buried itself into his hair, and I pulled it just enough to make him look up at me. He crawled toward me and placed a delicate kiss on my lips while I allowed my hand to roam his chest freely, addicted to feeling every bulging muscle under my touch. Drakkar was sucking my neck with so much passion I was surprised I could even think straight.

Zeke's thumb moved up and down against the back of my thigh before he reached closer to between my legs. I jolted in surprise, my body flinching as I cried as he pressed hard against the sensitive bud. Zander and Drakkar instantly stopped what they were doing, their gazes flicking to my face in concern.

I threw my head back, my eyes shutting tightly as my back arched as he began to circle the sensitive area quickly enough to make all rationality leave my body. I cried, my body shuddering in exhilaration as he didn't stop. I dug my fingers into Drakkar's shoulder. Zeke's stronghold kept me grounded to the bed as he controlled my body.

I pulled Zander down toward me by the neck and bit into his lips, muffling the cries of pleasure from Zeke's motions. I gripped him harder as he squeezed my nipple harder. I moaned into Zander's mouth while he kissed me brutally. I gripped his neck to give myself any kind of control as my body was slowly losing control of itself under Zeke's fingers. He pulled away, only to be replaced by another set of lips.

"Is it too much?" Drakkar whispered against my lips, and I shook my head, having lost the ability to form proper words as wave and wave of pleasure crashed through my body. Drakkar planted a kiss on the bridge of my nose as he watched me closely, still not totally convinced by my answer. His hand cupped the side of my face like I was a delicate butterfly he didn't want to injure.

"Zeke, that feels so good," I cried out between breaths and cries as he increased the speed, and my hips lifted off the bed, but he pushed me back down. The pleasure began so great that it started to hurt, and my body shook under all their collective touches as knots formed inside my stomach.

"Is this normal?" I asked Zander, who was also watching me now, and he nodded, kissing my lips.

"Yes," he said as tears escaped my eyes. I gasped when Zeke's finger entered my body, pushing against the tightness of my body.

"Just relax, princess," Zeke tried to reassure me as he gave my thigh a comforting squeeze. His finger moved deeper and deeper inside me.

"It hurts, Zeke," I cried out as he kept going slowly. Zander swore under his breath. Drakkar palmed my breast, and I jumped in surprise.

"If you relax, it won't hurt as bad," he whispered against my ear, pressing a kiss on my earlobe. I tried to do as he said, and although it was hard, it seemed to work.

"Maybe we should stop," Zander muttered as he caressed my hair, cradling my head into his chest as I winced in pain. Zeke had stopped moving inside me, and the pain wasn't as much as before, just uncomfortable.

"No, she's fine. It's all normal," Drakkar argued.

"She's in fucking pain," he snarled back, and I grabbed his hand and pulled it to my lips.

"I'm okay," I said, reassuring him.

"Think it would be okay if I moved, princess?" I nodded, and he did. His digit slowly started to pull out before he slid it back inside. The second time he did it, the pain had subdued, and the pleasure from before returned but was amplified as his other hand started to circle the sensitive bud, and I shut my eyes as I breathed heavily into Zander's arm, which was wrapped around my head.

"Oh god!" I cried as he started moving in and out faster. The pleasure from before was so much more intense, and my body started to shake in no time.

Drakkar's lips connected with my nipple once again, and his tongue moved over the tip while his hand gripped  with force the other one. The combined pleasure from Zeke and Drakkar was enough to make my vision darken, the intensity just kept growing and growing inside my core.

"Let it go, angel," Zander muttered against my temple, and I cried out as I did as he says, and waves of pleasure mixed with pain shook my body, and my fingers dug harder into Zander and Drakkar as they held my body down as it trembled with force.

My body relaxed after a moment, and I blinked open to see Zeke watching me with a proud smile. My chest was moving quickly as I took deep breaths to regain full consciousness.

"Did you like it?" He asked, and I nodded.

"Are you in pain?" Drakkar asked, his hand still hovering over my left breast. I shook my head.

"Good," he said.

"Do you want to do the next part?" Zander asked, and I nodded.

Drakkar crawled away from me and started fumbling with the belt of his pant. I blushed, looking away only to have my chin grabbed by Zeke.

"You're fucking adorable when you blush like that," he smiled at me, kissing my nose.

"You did so fucking good, princess," he added. "Little warrior," I laughed at the nickname as he pecked my nose once more.

Zander's fingers slowly ran up and down my chest, and I relaxed against him. My eyes moved to Drakkar, only to zero in on the hard length between his legs. He sent me a smirk before kneeling between my legs.

"This is going to hurt more, little one. If you want to stop at any point, just tell me," I nodded, and I felt the tip of his length pushing against my opening.

"It's not going to fit," I said, and he chuckled.

"It will. Don't worry," Zander whispered into my ear, and I took a deep breath preparing myself for the pain.

"Do you want me to put it all in at once or go gradually?" Drakkar asked, and I looked at Zeke for guidance.

"Go slow, princess," I nodded and repeated the words to Drakkar. He started pushing his length inside me, and I winced as my walls stretched painfully around him. It felt like somebody was ripping my inside. Tears gathered in the corner of my eyes as I bit my lips to hold back a cry.

"You're doing so good, princess," Zeke kissed my cheek slowly, and I grabbed his hand, gripping it brutally hard to fight the pain. Drakkar kept pushing deeper and deeper, and I started to feel light-headed as the pain intensified and became unbearable.

"Wait!" He stopped moving instantly. I blinked open to see the three of them staring down at me with concern.

"I'm okay, but just give me a second," I said, and he nodded, caressing my legs. I shifted around a little trying to get used to the size, and after a moment, the pain subdued.

"Okay, keep going," he started moving, and I winced as the pain came back.

"Ow," I muttered under my breath, and Zeke kissed my tear. His voice was full of tenderness and gentleness, and my heart swelled up, not caring about the pain.

"You're doing amazing, princess," he whispered to me, brushing his fingers over my knuckles as he brought our joined hands together and laid a gentle kiss on the back of mine. The simple motion helped me   as the pain only grew with each passing second.

I lifted my head from Zander to look at Drakkar when he suddenly stopped moving.

I frowned.

"Why did you stop?" He smiled.

"I'm all the way in, little one. Can't go further than this," he replied, and I blushed, now feeling him fully inside me. The sensation was weird and foreign, and once the pain went away, it felt good.

"Oh, okay," I said, covering my face from embarrassment, but my hands were moved away by Drakkar as he leaned over my body as Zander moved away and placed my head against the pillow. Drakkar brushed the hair away from my face, tucking the strand behind my ear before flashing me a genuine smile which I replicated as he lowered himself to meet my lips.

"Nothing to be embarrassed about, little one," he whispered against my lips, and I smiled against his lips.

"Okay," I whispered, and he kissed the tip of my nose before pulling himself back up.

"I'll do the same thing Zeke did. I'll start slow," he said, and I nodded.

The pain reappeared as soon as he shifted inside me. I winced, the pain spasming through my lower half as he slowly started pulling out, but it was a lot better than before. He pushed himself back in, and the pain subdued and was gradually replaced by pleasure. I gasped, my finger curling around the cover as the pleasure grew quickly from his movement.

"Fuck, you feel good, little one," he muttered between two groans as he gripped the curve of my waist for support.

I tilted my head back to give Zander access as he started pressing soft kisses along my airway. I moaned when the warmth of his hand connected with my chest as he cupped my left breast. Drakkar began to increase the speed, and each motion created more pleasure than the previous one.

I moaned into Zeke's mouth as he kissed me with so much passion. I cried when the same feeling of pressure in my lower stomach began to grow with each passing second. My legs began to tremble when Drakkar started slamming harder into me while keeping a fast and steady pace, not giving me any chance to breathe properly.

"Fuck," Drakkar swore under his breath as he gripped my waist harder, his nails digging into my side. I lifted myself off the bed, but Drakkar pushed me back down, putting pressure on my lower stomach, which sent me spiraling as I threw my head back in delight.

As if he wasn't also making my body tremble like a leaf, Zander began to squeeze the tip of my nipple, making spasms of pleasure rock through me. My walls pulsed around his length from the feeling, and I screamed when Drakkar pulled my legs up, and his length slammed deeper inside me, making my vision blacken. The line between pleasure and pain blurred as he slammed harder inside me, making me fly back with each thrust.

Drakkar groaned harder, letting out a series of curses under his breath as my walls tightened around him as I let go of everything, the most unbelievable pleasure going through me. My mind spiraled, my body shaking as he kept going until he let out a loud groan before slowing down.

My chest was hyperventilating as our eyes locked, his covered in pleasure and lust. I moaned as Zander continued to press kisses along my throat while Zeke held my hand, still holding on to it. It kept me grounded, connected to my reality as spots of red and black covered my vision, my lungs spasming from the intensity.

We stayed silent as Drakkar and I tried to collect ourselves from the intensity of the orgasm. He stayed buried inside me for a long moment before slowly pulling out, and I grimaced at the pain. The room was filled with our loud breathing as my eyes traveled down his body, admiring how beautiful he looked.

He closed his eyes as he gripped my waist again.

"Are you okay?" My voice came out slightly raspier than I would have wanted.

Zander and Zeke chuckled.

"Never been happier," he answered without hesitation, and my heart fluttered as he crawled over to my side.

"What about you?" He said, his breath tickling my chin, and I nodded, smiling.

The region between my legs felt numb except for the pulsing and burning sensation. I could barely feel my legs, but I couldn't seem to care as he placed a soft kiss against my lips. As my body slowly overcame all the emotions, fatigue washed over me, and my eyelids became heavy.

Zander's scent invaded my nostril as I felt someone lean down, and strong arms reached under me and slowly lifted me just enough as I heard the cover shuffling under me. He placed me back on the bed, and I hummed as my head found the pillow.

A hand squeezed my butt cheek, and I chuckled despite my tiredness.

"Zeke," I groaned into the pillow. I heard a gasp, and I didn't need to look to see what he was doing.

"Why would you accuse me?" I ignored him as my eyes closed. A body lay on my right, the bare chest radiating heat against my side, and I hummed as I nuzzled my face against it. Zeke lay behind me, looping an arm around my naked waist as he pressed his chest flush against my back, cocooning his face into my neck. Drakkar lay a little bit farther, and I sighed into the mattress. 

I listened to the sound of their breathing mixed with the insects chirping outside and tried to enjoy this moment as I felt like this was perfect bliss. Everything felt more distant as I dripped into unconsciousness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7 1 3
Magic, blood and poorly explained(questionable) motives. What else could you possibly wish for? For test readers. Unfinished.
48 0 6
Sisterly rivalry turned deadly. One aiming to be the top and the other aiming to serve. Whenever they clash, there's always collateral damages. Kingd...
424 55 17
Avalon and her brother are total opposites. Avalon likes to sit in her room, Nathan enjoys sporadic trips around the world. His craving for adventure...
158K 7K 95
In order to save, her kingdom she must attend the contest. In order to rule, he must choose a wife. All Ellora wants is to stay home. Be on the Islan...