Mafia King and Queen - Dream...

Autorstwa __oriana_x

Y/N is the daughter of the most powerful mafia in the world, the Black Crows Mafia. When it becomes her time... Więcej

Important Information
1. Just a Normal Day
2. Masquerade Ball
3. Dance
4. Blood and Feathers
5. A New Leader
6. Funeral
7. Outplayed
8. 2-0
9. Face-off
10. Caught
11. Trapped
12. Rescued?
13. Honored Guest or Dangerous Prisoner
14. Rescue Mission
15. Suprise Visit
16. On the Same Side
17. Deserved
18. Why Are You Helping Me?
19. Secrets Revealed
20. Party
21. Dancing Under the Stars
23. End This With a Bang
24. Blood for the Blood God
25. Choose
26. Plans and Lies
27. Make Your Choice
28. Last Game
29. Safe
30. Late Night Calls
31. First Date
32. Autumn Leaves
33. Friends and Enemies
34. Love from the Past
35. Better Than You
36. Christmas
37. Mistletoe
38. Night Changes
39. Another Ball
40. Not Again
41. Shots
42. Happy New Year
43. Hurt So Much
44. Show You Mean It
45. Valentine's Day: Part One
46. Valentine's Day: Part 2
47. Valentines Day: Part 3
48. Valentine's Day: Part 4
49. Sex and Sunsets
50. Allies
51. Old Friends
52. The Calm Before the Storm
53. Meetings
54. Hit List
57. Birthday Crash
56. Bridge Down
57. True Love
58. She Said Yes
59. Final Boss
60. Bullets
61. Darkness and Death
62. My Fault
63. Waking Up
64. Reunited
65. Wedding
66. The End
Epilogue
Final Author's Note

22. Masks and Darkness

2.1K 87 79
Autorstwa __oriana_x

Update: I have COVID :(
Definitely missing school

One more time: EVERYONE NEEDS TO VOTE

What time should I update? (In EST)

Warning: Heated makeout but no smut

Dream POV

My lips clash with hers and her hands reach up to tug at my hair. I've had way too much alcohol at this point and I'm not even sure I have control over my own body.

"You know what would make this even better?" I ask, my lips leaving hers to catch my breath.

She smirks under me as I reach for the light switch and flip it off.

The darkness engulfs us as I lean back over her body again.

Her soft breaths fan across my collarbone as I loosen my shirt buttons while her hands tangle through my hair, tugging occasionally at knots.

I reach through the darkness, my fingers fumbling for the straps of her mask, and lift it off.

Her hands do the same to me and I feel the ribbons being undone as my mask falls to the floor with a clatter.

Now the darkness is our mask.

My lips instantly return to hers and I grab a handful of her soft, luscious hair and give it a gentle tug.

"Come on love," I whisper. "Talk to me."

A finger presses against my lips and I feel her gently shake her head against my hand.

"Fine, fine, I know the rules."

Stay anonymous.

Her hands move to my torso and begin running up and down. I sigh at the feeling and continue to trail kisses up her neck.

"You smell amazing," I whisper. Indeed she does, her hair smells of coconut and lavender while her body smells of oranges and geranium. "Please, at least tell me your name?"

She shakes her head once again as I roll off to the side, grabbing her waist and pulling her back against my chest.

I feel my eyes close and I wrap my arms tighter around her waist, listening to our breathing and feeling her hands continuing to rub circles on mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

I hear Dream begin to snore behind me and smile.

Pulling out my phone, I snap a picture with the flash, illuminating both of us, his hands clearly still around my waist.

God, when he finds out it was me, he'll be so pissed.

"He's pretty hot though," a voice in the doorway says. I sit up immediately, carefully detaching Dream's hands.

"Yeah," I smirk, climbing off the bed and walking toward the door. "But he'll be pretty pissed when he finds out it was me."

"And me," Lisa snorts. "That guy was practically in love with me when we were dancing. He looked more in love with you though, or maybe it was the alcohol."

Y/N glances back at the sleeping Dream and puts on her mask.

"Do you still have your Polaroid camera?"

Lisa smiles and pulls it out from her back.

"I thought you didn't want me to bring it?"

"Just shut up."

I sit down beside him and rest one hand on his. He closes his fingers tightly around mine and mumbles something in his sleep.

Lisa holds up the camera and I turn away as the camera flashes, perfectly lighting up the scene.

The black film begins coming out the top and Lisa blows on it lightly before setting it on the bedside table.

We both walk out but I pause to admire the sleeping mafia boss. His dirty blond hair falls over his tightly shut eyelids which conceal the green eyes underneath.

His large, veiny hands are clenched tightly into fists as he mutters things occasionally.

"I had a great night Dream and it seems like you did too. I just wish you could have known who you were sleeping with," I say over my shoulder before shutting the door quietly behind me.

The loud music registers in my ears and I give a thumbs up to Lisa who runs back onto the dance floor, grabbing Punz on the way.

I sit down at an empty table and observe the party scene.

It'd been nearly 4 hours and the guests were already drunk as can be with several passed out on the floor.

I hope Niki did her job with Sapnap.

After scanning the rest of the crowd, I notice Drista sitting at her table looking bored while fiddling with her phone.

A man stands a few feet away, watching her and the other party guests.

How am I supposed to get him away?

I quickly text Drista before slipping away toward the bathrooms.

Within a few minutes, Drista enters the marble-tiled bathroom and breathes a sigh of relief.

"Thank you!" she jumps up and hugs me right. "You have no idea how bored I've been."

"I had to save you from that," I smile and return her hug.

"He's waiting outside," Drista says, lowering her voice. "Bad, Dream's friend."

I nod and hand her another black box, this one tied with a green ribbon.

Drista smiles and tucks it away in her purse.

"So I saw you dancing with Dream, how'd it go?" Her green eyes sparkle with amusement and she hops from foot to foot, energetic as always.

Now it's my turn to smile and I drop my voice to a whisper.

"We made out."

Drista's eyes widen and she covers her mouth to stifle her gasp.

"No way."

I pull out my phone and show her the picture.

"Yes, way."

Drista stares at the photo for a few seconds before tearing her eyes away.

"He's going to hate you for this."

"And?" I shrug. "He danced with another one of my gang members, Lisa."

Drista shakes her head with a laugh.

"I can see you two together. He doesn't want to admit it, but he has a crush on you too."

I stay silent at her words as she walks out with her guard.

Let's see how big that crush is hm?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dream POV

My head throbs as I open my eyes to darkness.

What?

Oh wait, I'm not home.

My hand reaches up the wall, feeling around across its smooth surface to find the light switch.

I flip it on and screw my eyes shut as the white light nearly blinds me.

After a few seconds pass, I slowly open my eyes to reveal a fairly nice bedroom with minimalistic furniture and a bed draped in red.

Wait, wasn't that girl with me?

Sure enough, no trace of her is left behind.

The faint sounds of the party drift through the closed door and I clumsily grab my mask from the floor but pause as I catch a glimpse of something on the bedside table.

I peer close and gingerly pick up the small rectangle.

It's a polaroid photograph.

I lie asleep on the red sheets while her hand is held in mine with her face turned away from the camera. Her dark black hair with glittery streaks sparkles in the camera's flash.

The photograph is pulled tightly against my chest and I give it a small kiss. I gaze longingly at the door, wondering that if I'd just been awake sooner, maybe I would have caught of glimpse of her leaving.

At least she's from a mafia which means I have a chance of seeing her again.

A soft sigh escapes my lips as I remember the events.

Dancing, singing, kissing, sleeping.

"I just want to know who you are."

——————————————————————————————

1,267 words

Hm, how will Dream find out?

Comment any mistakes you find so I can fix them!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.2M 41.5K 84
"What do you mean, y/n?" Dream asks again. Even over the thunder, I can hear his voice laced with hurt. I grab the pearl Techno had given me and thro...
48.5K 2.1K 58
"You're a real force to be reckoned with, and I have so much respect for how you handle yourself. But for some reason... I'm the exception." Dream x...
333K 8.8K 52
Y/n is a 20 year old assassin. Her father is a mafia boss, which makes her a mafia princess. She is working hard to be able to take over her father's...
8.1K 227 15
~Technoblade x Reader~ Two big mafia's have been rivals for years. In the past meetings between the two always ended in bloodshed. That's how Y/n's p...